HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Sexual activity between White men and Black females
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HighHouse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Helixhair, you're saying that any white male who is romantically involved with a black female is doing so because he can't get a white female?

If this is true you just made it clear that black females are inferier to white females.

Is this true?
HelixHair

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
So Helixhair, you're saying that any white male who is romantically involved with a black female is doing so because he can't get a white female?

HighHouse, have you read the post stating and explaining my hypothesis? If not, please do so. My hypothesis is the opposite of the position you are ascribing to me. If after reading the post, you conclude that I have stated that white males prefer white females sexually, please quote what has led you to that conclusion. Click here to go directly to my actual hypothesis:
http://www.counter-racism.com/cgi-bin/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=277

highHouse wrote:
If this is true you just made it clear that black females are inferier to white females.

Is this true?

No. It is not. See above. However, as long as Racism/White Supremacy exists, black females are functionally inferior to white females.
cloudsong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a white female I find a difference between white females dating black males and white males dating white females.

Males are more dominant than females in this society, so a black male has more power just gender-wise than a black female. A black male with a white female is one-down in terms of white supremacy, but is one-up in terms of gender supremacy.

A white male with a black female is two up -- and yet, often the white males who I've known who dated black females feel one-down or equal, which I can't figure out logically, and also want to raise any children produced as "white".

The increasing dating between black and white people, which Fuller noted in his lecture recently, to me is a sign of white people no longer seeing any racist stigma in dating someone who is not white. Because of the system of white supremacy it can be harmful to the non-white person, yet when I float that idea to white people they say I'm sounding racist to say that there's anything wrong with white and black people dating each other and resent my statement highly. Especially my fellow liberal friends.

cloudsong
Trina

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
As a white female I find a difference between white females dating black males and white males dating white females.

Males are more dominant than females in this society, so a black male has more power just gender-wise than a black female. A black male with a white female is one-down in terms of white supremacy, but is one-up in terms of gender supremacy.

The increasing dating between black and white people, which Fuller noted in his lecture recently, to me is a sign of white people no longer seeing any racist stigma in dating someone who is not white. Because of the system of white supremacy it can be harmful to the non-white person, yet when I float that idea to white people they say I'm sounding racist to say that there's anything wrong with white and black people dating each other and resent my statement highly. Especially my fellow liberal friends.

cloudsong

Cloudsong,

What are you saying?

Trina
cloudsong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was saying how much gender enters into the equation of white supremacy.

I know white females who do not act like they are "supreme" even in a system of white supremacy when they are dating a black male. They are very submissive and feel he is supreme because he is male.

Also among 'liberals' they often feel he is supreme because he is black - like a reverse supremacy.

A lot of white liberals are so down on white supremacy and white culture or non-culture that they tend to want to date only non-white people out of disgust for white supremacy, and get mad if I say that that hurts non-white people.

- don't know if any of that is useful info, cloudsong
cloudsong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like a backlash against white supremacy among liberal white people.

These white people see right through "white is right" propaganda.

They don't think "everything white is correct", as we're "supposed" to think in a system of white supremacy.

They think everything non-white is more correct, so that's who they want to be with.

Their motivation is good, but then I wonder if by being with black people in dating relationships they are hurting them since we really still are in a system of white supremacy.

And I worry that non-white people won't recognize the sincerity of this white backlash against white supremacy, and will not join it or lead it. cloudsong
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I know white females who do not act like they are "supreme" even in a system of white supremacy..." --Cloudsong

They don't have to "act like they are" in a system of racism White SUPREMACY.

Josh
cloudsong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right Josh, as usual, I hate to admit once again.

Fuller, when I asked him about dating between black men and white women versus white men and white women, asked me if that was why I have such a positive view of black men, because I'd dated one. I said, no, it was from childhood when I was taught by my mother how wonderful black people were. He said, "she taught you wrong, black people aren't any more wonderful than white people. It's the system that's bad for all of us. You can't judge people as a group."

I told him of Ranger XL's post to me on the Code where Ranger said, "why are you depressed? You have a white husband, a white daughter ..."

I said to Fuller, "why would Ranger assume that that would make me happy?"

Fuller said, "White people can't be happy either in this system of white supremacy. The system is not designed for anybody's happiness, not white people's either. It's designed about power."

A lightbulb went off.

If anyone's interested, I can post the gist of my conversation with him on other issues too, I don't mean to always mention him so much though, it's just that I'm reading his book and trying to learn from him right now.

cloudsong
RangerX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloudsong, Shouldnt you know much more about this subject ?

Isnt Your Daughter dating a Non-White Male ?

You have stated that Your Daughter's Boyfriend is a HisPanic Person, Correct ?

Is he a White Person or a Non-White Person ?

If he is a Non-White Person, please tell us what you think about that relationship, how each of them Function as, and so forth...

And most importantly,

WHO Controls the "Sex" in the Relationship...

You may have to ask Questions...

-RangerX
RWSWJ
cloudsong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranger XL, maybe I should know more

But it's new to me -

- To hear Fuller say white people aren't meant to be happy in a system of white supremacy?!?!?!?!

... that they are only meant to be more powerful.

I didn't know that.

I have FELT that, that white people would be happier without WS/R. Maybe I agree with him on a lot more than I've thought....

Re your questions -

My daughter's power dynamic with her boyfriend - because of white supremacy she is classified as white and her boyfriend is classified as non-white by those who classify. I don't classify but recognize others' classifying.

I don't think answers to the other questions would result in my giving concrete or helpful information about white supremacy.

thanks,

cloudsong

Last edited by cloudsong on Sat Mar 06, 2004 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's the system that's bad for all of us.

Cloudsong,

If Fuller said that (and it sounds like him) its a true statement.

White people and non white people are not comfortable with each other in a system of racism White supremacy. The pretense of comfort is what creates that tacky feeling anytime White people and non white people try to "be real"; i.e be truthful...honest.

Part of my introduction of counter racism code to non white people is to:

A. Teach them how to handle the tackyness instead of becoming nervous.

B. Teach them to see the tackyness as an indicator of the existence of falsehood and deception ( racism White supremacy).

C. Teach them that in a system of racism White supremacy, tacky is as good as it gets.

D. Show them the necessity of producing Justice as a prerequisite for eliminating this tacky arrangement and thereby creating the conditions for the quality relationships between people that produce quality people.

As non white people become more and more skilled in the counter racist sciences at some point the result may be a critical mass equal and opposite to the White supremacists in strength, power and speed.

What happens then?

I don't think its a coincidence that WAR is the 9th and last area of people activity in the compensatory counter racism code.

At that time It will be the choice of White people to decide the value of racism White supremacy.

Be advised,

Choosing not to decide may result in a choice being made for you.

Josh
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Josh, good points. I'm beginning to slowly understand in a verbal conceptual way this white supremacy stuff -

- which perhaps I've been understanding experientially all my life without "knowing" it.

Fuller keeps surprising me. These forums keep surprising me. Thank you for putting up with me.

cloudsong
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: Look Reply with quote

danieljoncampbell wrote:
The reason why black women aren't seen with white men doesn't have any thing to do with prostitution or guilt.

A relationship between a man and a woman is based on the qualities that are desired in both sexes. A man is suppossed to be strong and not be a bitch ass nigga. A woman is suppossed to be soft, sensual and display characteristics of a good caregiver.

In white supremacy, white men are masculine and white women are feminine. Therefore, we are the opposite. Niggaz are portrayed as straight up bitches and the chicks are made to look tough. The whole idea of the strong black woman is a part of white supremacy. She is the contrast to what a normal woman is supposed to be.

Women are masculinized and men are feminized.
Proof is that you have never heard of a strong white woman. If black women are seen with white men more often, the tough aura would lose its grounding.

White supremacy means white men are always more masculine and white women are always more feminine. The image of us in relation to whites is suppossed to always be inferior. The only way for a black male to feel like a man is if he fucks a nigga up. That's why niggaz play sports and hustle rocks (there's little white male competition). The only way for a black woman to feel sensual and sexy is if she stays away from white girls (never leave the projects).

All white people know this. It doesn't matter if they are on this forum or not writing they're garbage. They beat around the bush. White men are proud of slavery because it makes them feel like kings even if they just came from Italy fifty years ago. “Yeah. We whooped you niggaz asses!” White men get smiley faced when they see dogs biting Civil RIghts marchers. “You niggaz is bitches.” That's what's going through they're heads.

White girls love to hear about some alleged rape case. “This nigga is surrounded by and grew up around all these black bitches and is dying to get with me. I'm the shit. I'm a whiite girl.” White girls love to see black women with their perms. “ These bitches are trying to look like me. I'm the shit. I'm a white girl.”

danieljoncampbell,

Are you a white person?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Me Reply with quote

danieljoncampbell wrote:
I am not white.

Please read the FAQ and post only in accordance with its outline of how to post using the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project.

Thank you.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

hakeema wrote:
cloudsong wrote:

cloudsong
[/b]

Peace and blessing to everyone

I have a question regarding this statement. How can a non-white male practice gender supremacy against a under the system of white supremacy. For example, when I look at the history of lynching of non-white males in the United States, the main reason why they were lynched was because white females lied about being raped by non-white males. Anytime a white female said something about a non-white male touching her, non-white males were lynched. Also white women was there in the crowds while the lynching was going on., and helped white males cut off the gentials of the non-white male.

I am just trying to understand this statement. Another question I want to ask, Are non-white males considered men under the system of white supremacy? What are non-white males considered under the system of white supremacy? Sometimes I do notice white males still referring to non-white males as boy, even in today's times.

I am a non-white female.

Hakeema

Hakeema,

Welcome, and thank you for your question. Is that question for anyone or is that question for cloudsong?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: