HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Hands-On

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
copious

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 4:00 am    Post subject: Hands-On Reply with quote

I keep following the moves of the white pieces and I gotta tell ya... The system of racism is very much alive within the video game market.

Check out the cover for this up coming game.

http://pc.ign.com/

Read what it says in the caption of the game shot while noticing where the "hands" are.

To me this teaches white boys how to have fun at violence "which is all this game is about" while fanaticizing about sex with non-white females.

interesting?

cope
Trina

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: Hands-On Reply with quote

copious wrote:
I keep following the moves of the white pieces and I gotta tell ya... The system of racism is very much alive within the video game market.

Check out the cover for this up coming game.

http://pc.ign.com/

Read what it says in the caption of the game shot while noticing where the "hands" are.

To me this teaches white boys how to have fun at violence "which is all this game is about" while fanaticizing about sex with non-white females.

interesting?

cope

I looked at the site Cope and it is very interesting. I also agree with your analysis, however, what do you mean when you say "which is all this game is about". Please explain.

Trina
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: