HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Staying Focused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 5:34 pm    Post subject: Staying Focused Reply with quote

Staying Focused

One of the main tactics the White supremacists use is to keep everyone focused on nonwhite people. As an example, look at this "crisis" on the Korean peninsula regarding the United States and North Korea.

The root of the dispute is based on the fact that the North Koreans have decided to try and FUNCTION as White people i.e. build, possess, have nuclear weapons.

The United States is insisting that any negotiations be "multilateral" i.e. include Japan, South Korea, Tiawan... basically, other non white people.

The North Koreans say NO; we will only talk to the people in charge...the White people...(the United States).

The North Koreans correctly understand that its the White people that are making all the decisions, the other non white people are just there to create confusion which works to the benifit of the White supremacists.

In other words, the North Koreans see the situation like this, " Why do we gotta talk to all these house niggas when its you White people who are in charge?"

I notice this when I discuss racism with White people and non white people . When I start asking a White person question, the White person will try to get a non white person to ask me some questions. They do this because they know the non white person does not have the information I seek.

So follow the logic, if you are discussing White supremacy and you have a White person in the room, thats the person all the non white people should be asking questions of.

Follow the logic, not the niggers!

Josh[/b]
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: Good Post Josh... Reply with quote

Good Post Josh! People have to use words to describe the phenomenon. I have chosen an avatar (logo) that is a mathematical equation that describes the phenomenon. Racism (white supremacy) is a POWER dynamic but we use words like "Affirmative Action", we don't use the word "racism" with the words "white supremacy" when they both mean the same and is the only way to accurately describe the phenomenon, "Racial Profiling", etc.,...see...not describing the phenomenon in exact terms.

Words are precision tools. A knife is a precision tool and when you try to use it to unscrew a screw...well...you are not using the tool for what it was designed to be used with. Words should be designed to reveal truth...but the racists (white supremacists) have given words definitions so that the words will be used for the purpose of deception.

This is the reason WE have to give words compensatory definitions...meaning definitions that compensate for what's missing. What's missing? JUSTICE! And there is a compensatory definition for JUSTICE.

JUSTICE:

(1) Balance between people.
(2) Guaranteeing that no person is mistreated.
(3) Guaranteeing the person that needs help the most gets the most help.

Follow THE LOGIC!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: