HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

anti sex (homosexuality)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 9:14 pm    Post subject: anti sex (homosexuality) Reply with quote

Has anyone had a chance to discuss the practice of racism among "homosexuals?"

I once asked Francis Welsing about how "gay" White people function in a system of racism and whether it was different for them since they don't seem interested in pro creation.

Being a Black male and knowing the fear White men have concerning sexual activity between Black males and White women; and how it serves as a motive for the practice of racism. I was curious as to how racism works among "gay" people.

Any data out there?

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: anti sex (homosexuality) Reply with quote

Josh wrote:

I once asked Francis Welsing about how "gay" White people function in a system of racism and whether it was different for them since they don't seem interested in pro creation.

Being a Black male and knowing the fear White men have concerning sexual activity between Black males and White women; and how it serves as a motive for the practice of racism. I was curious as to how racism works among "gay" people.

Any data out there?

Josh

I have noticed that in a conversation about replacing white supremacy with justice it is the white males that join the conversation to talk about being mistreated on the basis of being a "homosexual" (counter-sex)...non-white males talk about being mistreated on the basis of color.

What is your take on this behavior Josh?
Auditor1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: anti sex (homosexuality) Reply with quote

Josh wrote:

Any data out there?

Josh

I think you have to go the source on this one and talk to some black homosexuals and see how they are dealing with it. I think the black gay thing is kind of out of bounds among black people, black people don't seem to want to discuss this issue in any indepth way. Black people will discuss black on black crime, poverty, drugs, poor education, disease, broken families, teen pregancy etc. but not the thing that's also plaguing the black community, homosexuality.

If what I've been reading lately is accurate, this on the "Down Low" thing is a serious problem, so-called straight black men engaging in sex type acts with other men and spreading HIV/Aids to black women, that's a serious problem much like the growing trend of suicide among young black men.
279wforest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 8:40 pm    Post subject: homosexuality/lesbianism Reply with quote

yes, there is an epidemic of black male homosexuality. there is also a fair number of black lesbianism as a result. many of these women don't trust men who they say are unfaithful, abusive and bring home many diseases. these women have turned to each other for the love and support they need for themselves and for their children. what are they to do? many of these women i have spoken to have been raped, deceived, abandoned, etc. by black males whom they have given their love to and have brought their children into the world. these black fathers don't take responsibility for their own children. so, i'm sure most of the subscribers here know all this. but what do i say to these black lesbians who are so hurt, angry and untrusting of black males after the horrible experiences with them? several of these black women say they know that lesbianism is incorrect, but what choice do they have? one women told me that she believes it is different for women than it is for men in terms of homosexuality. others have mentioned dahomey women in africa woh practice lesbianism, thus justifying lebianism. women are also so tired of being supportive of the black man and the black man still running out on them. does anyone have any comments, ideas, insights or suggestions? these women are suffering.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the point Josh brought up is an interesting one. If white people practice white supremacy (racism) as a survival strategy, why do white males who practice "anti-sex" practice white supremacy (racism)? They ain't gonna have offspring anyway. In other words, the white males that practice white supremacy (racism) should not be concerned about "white genetic annihilation" because their behavior will not allow them to pro-create.

This flies in the face of the Cress Theory of Color Confrontation.

Or does it?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 6:51 pm    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

Well if I may chime in here, Let me first say that this in an on-going conversation amongst black people that I have noticed lately.

I suggest a non white person in a conversation about "black homosexuality" or "homosexuality", that the non white person not loose focus on USING WORDS TO REVEAL TRUTH, in order to Replce White Supremacy With Justice.

Dont' let the words take you somewhere you didn't plan on going.

Racism/white supremacy is = to mistreatment of People based on COLOR.

Not based on how you like it in the bedroom.

I suspect "gay" niggers suffer the same existence under the system of white supremacy as "str8" niggers.

They get mistereated on the basis of COLOR by White people who belive in and practice Racism/Whtie Supremacy.

smallz
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting thread. The word "homosexuality" is a word that should never be used in that it is what is referred to as an oxymoron.

It appears the word "homo" means "the same". The word "sexuality" is two words, "sexual" and "activity". If "sexual" means "male and female" what does "the same" have to do with "male and female"?

This is the reason "anti-sex" is a better word to use...or "counter-sex". Both of these terms indicate the behavior exhibited is counter-productive in terms of producing life. Any "anti-sex" act is the same...be it male with male, male with chicken, female with female, etc.

I could be incorrect.
Auditor1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: homosexuality/lesbianism Reply with quote

279wforest wrote:
yes, there is an epidemic of black male homosexuality. there is also a fair number of black lesbianism as a result. many of these women don't trust men who they say are unfaithful, abusive and bring home many diseases. these women have turned to each other for the love and support they need for themselves and for their children. what are they to do? many of these women i have spoken to have been raped, deceived, abandoned, etc. by black males whom they have given their love to and have brought their children into the world. these black fathers don't take responsibility for their own children. so, i'm sure most of the subscribers here know all this. but what do i say to these black lesbians who are so hurt, angry and untrusting of black males after the horrible experiences with them? several of these black women say they know that lesbianism is incorrect, but what choice do they have? one women told me that she believes it is different for women than it is for men in terms of homosexuality. others have mentioned dahomey women in africa woh practice lesbianism, thus justifying lebianism. women are also so tired of being supportive of the black man and the black man still running out on them. does anyone have any comments, ideas, insights or suggestions? these women are suffering.

Don't you think "epidemic" is too strong of a word to describe some degree deviate behavior among black men? Are there any available statistics to show to what degree this kind of behavior is taking place?
Auditor1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: ok Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Well if I may chime in here, Let me first say that this in an on-going conversation amongst black people that I have noticed lately.

I suggest a non white person in a conversation about "black homosexuality" or "homosexuality", that the non white person not loose focus on USING WORDS TO REVEAL TRUTH, in order to Replce White Supremacy With Justice.

I suspect "gay" niggers suffer the same existence under the system of white supremacy as "str8" niggers.

They get mistereated on the basis of COLOR by White people who belive in and practice Racism/Whtie Supremacy.

smallz

But some gays will tell you that they suffer more under white supremacy than straight black men because they have to deal with being black and gay.
Auditor1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
I think the point Josh brought up is an interesting one. If white people practice white supremacy (racism) as a survival strategy, why do white males who practice "anti-sex" practice white supremacy (racism)? They ain't gonna have offspring anyway. In other words, the white males that practice white supremacy (racism) should not be concerned about "white genetic annihilation" because their behavior will not allow them to pro-create.

This flies in the face of the Cress Theory of Color Confrontation.

Or does it?

Just because white supremacist practice anti-sex doesn't mean they want to see non-white people procreating, this is why they introduce anti-sex (homosexuality) to the black race, as well as birth control and abortion. Even though white people are partakers of things like anti-sex, birth control and abortion, those things are targeted at the black race. To reduce the population of black and non-white people, this is why white supremacist tell you that to use birth controls, a woman has a right to chose(abortion) and that anti-sex is OK, that is all done to deceive non-white people and in that deception is the evidence of white supremacy.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Auditor1,

That could be correct. Where is this "black race"?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:01 am    Post subject: Re: ok Reply with quote

Auditor1 wrote:
smallz wrote:

smallz

But some gays will tell you that they suffer more under white supremacy than straight black men because they have to deal with being black and gay.

I don't understand the utility of attempting to "measure" mistreatment based on COLOR (Racism).

If your a COLORED person, chances are, your gonna' get mistreated on the basis of your COLOR.

Gay, Str8, left-handed, blind, cripple, crazy, it dosen't matter......

It doesn't matter what floor of the prison your confined to. The problem is that your in prison to begin with...

Replace White Supremacy With Justice.

smallz
(the artist formally known as The-Politician)
Auditor1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Auditor1,

If you mean geographically, the black race is all over the earth
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Auditor1 wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Auditor1,

Race = Racism

The only purpose to belong to a "race" is to practice "racism".

Can non-white (black) people be "racist" under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?

If your answer is "yes", for what ultimate purpose are non-white (black) people "racist"?
Auditor1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 2:34 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Auditor1 wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Auditor1,

Race = Racism

The only purpose to belong to a "race" is to practice "racism".

Can non-white (black) people be "racist" under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?

If your answer is "yes", for what ultimate purpose are non-white (black) people "racist"?

Well let me rephrase it, the so-called black race is all over the earth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: