HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Telegony?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:31 am    Post subject: Telegony? Reply with quote

I first heard about this term when Josh brought it to my attention a couple of years ago. White people define it as...

Telegony: The supposed influence of a father upon offspring subsequent to his own, begotten of the same mother by another father.

OR

The supposed influence of female's first mate on offspring of her later matings with other males.

OR

The influence of previous mate on offspring of current one.

OR

The belief that first man impregnating woman will be the father of any subsequent children.

Now that last one is very interesting. It actually goes into detail.

Does this mean if a white female has sexual intercourse with a non-white male and later has sexual intercourse with a white male that produces offspring, the offspring of the white male and white female may not be a white person?

Does this mean if a white female has sexual intercourse with a non-white male that produces offspring the white female can't have any white children even with white males as their male counterpart for producing the offspring?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Telegony? Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
I first heard about this term when Josh brought it to my attention a couple of years ago. White people define it as...

Telegony: The supposed influence of a father upon offspring subsequent to his own, begotten of the same mother by another father.

OR

The supposed influence of female's first mate on offspring of her later matings with other males.

OR

The influence of previous mate on offspring of current one.

OR

The belief that first man impregnating woman will be the father of any subsequent children.

Now that last one is very interesting. It actually goes into detail.

Does this mean if a white female has sexual intercourse with a non-white male and later has sexual intercourse with a white male that produces offspring, the offspring of the white male and white female may not be a white person?

Does this mean if a white female has sexual intercourse with a non-white male that produces offspring the white female can't have any white children even with white males as their male counterpart for producing the offspring?




Virtual_GOD what are you talking about? What are the mechanics of telegony? What is the opposite of telegony?

How does this directly or indirectly relate to the system of White Supremacy/Racism?

You wrote: The belief that first man impregnating woman will be the father of any subsequent children.

Now that last one is very interesting. It actually goes into detail.


Explain that in detail V_GOD. Where does this belief come from?


Trina
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Telegony? Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
I first heard about this term when Josh brought it to my attention a couple of years ago. White people define it as...

Telegony: The supposed influence of a father upon offspring subsequent to his own, begotten of the same mother by another father.

OR

The supposed influence of female's first mate on offspring of her later matings with other males.

OR

The influence of previous mate on offspring of current one.

OR

The belief that first man impregnating woman will be the father of any subsequent children.

Now that last one is very interesting. It actually goes into detail.

Does this mean if a white female has sexual intercourse with a non-white male and later has sexual intercourse with a white male that produces offspring, the offspring of the white male and white female may not be a white person?

Does this mean if a white female has sexual intercourse with a non-white male that produces offspring the white female can't have any white children even with white males as their male counterpart for producing the offspring?




Virtual_GOD what are you talking about?

This is a word, "telegony", that white people came up with and gave it a definition. I've listed the definitions of the word that white people came up with.

Trina wrote:
What are the mechanics of telegony?

Here's a lesson that everyone should learn. The mechanics of what is being defined are in the definition itself. For example, what are the mechanics of a SYSTEM of justice? The mechanics of a SYSTEM of justice is that it is guaranteed that no person is mistreated and also it is guaranteed the person who needs help the most gets the most help.

Fuller understands HOW to build the logic of a concept into the definitions of words. You use the word as it is defined and as a result think about the mechanics associated with the definition and as a result begin to act according to the definition...not necessarily the word itself.

See, non-white people KNOW what the reality is of being a nigger...no matter what definition white people give to the word. The definition that white people have given to the word nigger does not match the reality that niggers KNOW. This is what is meant, in the book 1984, by taking words out of circulation so that the people would not be able to think "bad" thoughts...because of HOW words are formed in your mind.

Trina wrote:
What is the opposite of telegony?

I don't know.

Trina wrote:
How does this directly or indirectly relate to the system of White Supremacy/Racism?

Everything relates to the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). White people came up with the word and the definition of the word.

Trina wrote:
You wrote: The belief that first man impregnating woman will be the father of any subsequent children.

Now that last one is very interesting. It actually goes into detail.


Explain that in detail V_GOD. Where does this belief come from?

The idea came from white people. The question is WHY. WHY is it important for white people to be concerned about white females having sexual intercourse with non-white males but not as concerned about white males having sexual intercourse with non-white females?

Is this because males impose sexual intercourse but females entice?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
JohnnySmash



Joined: 08 Jul 2003
Posts: 63

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The belief that first man impregnating woman will be the father of any subsequent children.


err... you're the only one that I've ever heard define it like that. That is just total misinterpretation of the true definition. You got it right before- here's the definition:

"The supposed influence of a father upon offspring subsequent to his own, begotten of the same mother by another father."

It's basically the influence of a step-dad on his step-kids. Not some weird thing where when a guy has a kid with a girl all the next ones are his too. That doesn't make any sense. =/

-JohnnySmash
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

JohnnySmash wrote:
Quote:

The belief that first man impregnating woman will be the father of any subsequent children.


err... you're the only one that I've ever heard define it like that. That is just total misinterpretation of the true definition. You got it right before- here's the definition:

"The supposed influence of a father upon offspring subsequent to his own, begotten of the same mother by another father."

It's basically the influence of a step-dad on his step-kids. Not some weird thing where when a guy has a kid with a girl all the next ones are his too. That doesn't make any sense. =/

-JohnnySmash

Now I could be incorrect JohnnySmash but I suspect white people came up with this word and its definition. I also suspect white people own and operate this website. Here is where you can find the definition of telegony that you say I defined. ("you're the only one that I've ever heard define it like that")

http://www.odd-sex.com/info/gloss765.htm
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe, just maybe, What White people are talking about is the effect the mindset of a White woman who has sexual intercourse with a Black male has on subsequent White offspring.

Maybe what gets transmitted to the White offspring is a culture of "nigger loving"

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JohnnySmash



Joined: 08 Jul 2003
Posts: 63

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
JohnnySmash wrote:
Quote:

The belief that first man impregnating woman will be the father of any subsequent children.


err... you're the only one that I've ever heard define it like that. That is just total misinterpretation of the true definition. You got it right before- here's the definition:

"The supposed influence of a father upon offspring subsequent to his own, begotten of the same mother by another father."

It's basically the influence of a step-dad on his step-kids. Not some weird thing where when a guy has a kid with a girl all the next ones are his too. That doesn't make any sense. =/

-JohnnySmash

Now I could be incorrect JohnnySmash but I suspect white people came up with this word and its definition. I also suspect white people own and operate this website. Here is where you can find the definition of telegony that you say I defined. ("you're the only one that I've ever heard define it like that")

http://www.odd-sex.com/info/gloss765.htm


That is THE most discredible source for word definitions that I have ever seen. It's a web site entirely based around getting you to purchase a book on unusual sex practices. If I were you I'd stick to dictionary.com.

-JohnnySmash
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

JohnnySmash wrote:
That is THE most discredible source for word definitions that I have ever seen. It's a web site entirely based around getting you to purchase a book on unusual sex practices. If I were you I'd stick to dictionary.com.


Additional evidence that white people assign credibility under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
JohnnySmash



Joined: 08 Jul 2003
Posts: 63

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
JohnnySmash wrote:
That is THE most discredible source for word definitions that I have ever seen. It's a web site entirely based around getting you to purchase a book on unusual sex practices. If I were you I'd stick to dictionary.com.


Additional evidence that white people assign credibility under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).


The fact that this web site lacks credibility has nothing to do with any form of racism. Just LOOK at it! Dictionary.com is based around getting the most accurate and commonly used word definitions. This site is based around selling a sex book. And how could you say it is white supremacy when race isn't even involved in this issue?

-JohnnySmash
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

JohnnySmash wrote:

The fact that this web site lacks credibility has nothing to do with any form of racism. Just LOOK at it! Dictionary.com is based around getting the most accurate and commonly used word definitions. This site is based around selling a sex book. And how could you say it is white supremacy when race isn't even involved in this issue?


I hope the non-white people are reading this. Here is a person that says they are white that are assigning credibility to websites...a website that has a definition that this white person that they say I defined the word.

MISDIRECTION

This is a characteristic of a racist (white supremacist). This person that says they are a white person is now saying that the website "lacking credibility has nothing to do with racism". See, no one ever said it did. You gotta track the language. this is how white people who practice white supremacy (racism) use words to confuse the conversation for non-white people.

I'm not confused because I can track the language using counter-racist codification. Re-read the language this white person wrote. He or she even asked me why I said "it is white supremacy when race isn't even involved in this issue". Now really. This isn't a live conversation. Search the entire page by doing CTRL F and typing that text in and do a search and see if you can find me ever saying that website has something to do with white supremacy (racism). That's interesting.

JohnnySmash, please invite your more sophisticated white friends to come talk to me because your conversation is rather boring. You are not refined enough to even mislead me and I'm a nigger.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
JohnnySmash



Joined: 08 Jul 2003
Posts: 63

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:17 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
JohnnySmash wrote:

The fact that this web site lacks credibility has nothing to do with any form of racism. Just LOOK at it! Dictionary.com is based around getting the most accurate and commonly used word definitions. This site is based around selling a sex book. And how could you say it is white supremacy when race isn't even involved in this issue?


I hope the non-white people are reading this. Here is a person that says they are white that are assigning credibility to websites...a website that has a definition that this white person that they say I defined the word.

MISDIRECTION

This is a characteristic of a racist (white supremacist). This person that says they are a white person is now saying that the website "lacking credibility has nothing to do with racism". See, no one ever said it did. You gotta track the language. this is how white people who practice white supremacy (racism) use words to confuse the conversation for non-white people.

I'm not confused because I can track the language using counter-racist codification. Re-read the language this white person wrote. He or she even asked me why I said "it is white supremacy when race isn't even involved in this issue". Now really. This isn't a live conversation. Search the entire page by doing CTRL F and typing that text in and do a search and see if you can find me ever saying that website has something to do with white supremacy (racism). That's interesting.


A quote from you when I said that the website lacks credibility because it has almost no focus on defining words:

Virtual_God wrote:

Additional evidence that white people assign credibility under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).


You're the one that brought racism into the argument. You implied that I was trying to debunk the definition on the sole reason that I am white and that I believe you must listen to me. My REAL reason was already stated- that that site has no business being a good place to get word definitions.

Do you REALLY believe that this site has any credibility as a word-defining web site? The definition of telegony it gives is just straight-up illogical- obviously if a man has a kid with a woman all the rest of the kids could clearly end up NOT being his. She could remarry and have kids with someone else. Would those kids be his too? Nope.

JohnnySmash wrote:

JohnnySmash, please invite your more sophisticated white friends to come talk to me because your conversation is rather boring. You are not refined enough to even mislead me and I'm a nigger.


Yes, I am trying to so hard to confuse you but it's just not working. The way you counter my points and prove me wrong just boggles the mind.
^
|
|
That is the opposite of what I am thinking right now.

-JohnnySmash
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnySmash,

Perhaps you don't get it. I'm not arguing with you or debating with you and I don't see anyone else doing that either. People are just asking you questions. Your presence here, a white person, you're not doing anything but what some white people claim non-white people do...complain.

You have profiled yourself as a suspect racist (white supremacist) just by being a white person who is able to practice white supremacy (racism) and you have solidified that suspicion by being among non-white people and not offering a solution for establishing a SYSTEM of justice...a SYSTEM that guarantees no person is mistreated and guarantees the person that needs help the most gets the most help.

Now the question before you is this...

Can white people stop practicing white supremacy (racism)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
JohnnySmash



Joined: 08 Jul 2003
Posts: 63

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
JohnnySmash,

Perhaps you don't get it. I'm not arguing with you or debating with you and I don't see anyone else doing that either. People are just asking you questions. Your presence here, a white person, you're not doing anything but what some white people claim non-white people do...complain.


Complain? I'm only pointing out how flawed your conspiracy theory is. I don't care if you don't want to debate it- it only makes my points against it more valid. I really don't see HOW you could debate the issue, because so many aspects of this White Supremacy conspiracy that you cling to are just not true and you have no evidence of it. It is so offensive to me to say that my race is so evil that I have no choice but to point out how wrong it is.

Virtual_God wrote:

You have profiled yourself as a suspect racist (white supremacist) just by being a white person who is able to practice white supremacy (racism) and you have solidified that suspicion by being among non-white people and not offering a solution for establishing a SYSTEM of justice...a SYSTEM that guarantees no person is mistreated and guarantees the person that needs help the most gets the most help.


You're calling ME racist? The guy that is constantly saying "Whites always do this..." or "Whites are always trying to trick us"? The guy that believes Whites are making a concerted effort to evilly keep blacks down? You WISH I was a racist so my arguments could be dismissed. You WISH I could fit nicely into your nice little conspiracy. News: You're the racist one.

Virtual_God wrote:

Now the question before you is this...

Can white people stop practicing white supremacy (racism)?


As I said in the other topic where you asked the same question:

Your question is flawed in the first place, so answering with a yes or no would be simply trapping myself in your distorted logic.

First of all- all white people aren't white supremacists. Not even a majority. In fact it is a very small MINORITY of whites that are supremacists.

Secondly, whites aren't the only ones capable of racism, as you imply by saying "White Supremacy/Racism". Saying that whites are the only racists is racist in itself.

SO, can racist whites stop being racist? Most racist whites are hillbillies from the South set in their ways, or are simply ignorant people. They could- but I doubt they will. Fortunately for society, these racists are looked down upon and racism in general is not encouraged by any means.

-JohnnySmash
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Smash:

I think you may be able to help me to understand something. I would appreciate your giving the following questions considered answers.

All of the people I know, those that are white as well as all of those who are not white, agree that I am a person who now is NOT white.

1) Is it possible for any person who is now not white to be re-classified as white?
a) If so, how is this done?
b) If not, why not?

2) Is it possible for any person who is now white to be re-classified as non-white?
a) If so, how is this done?
b) If not, why not?

3) How can a person know whether he/she has had their racial classification changed from a white one to a non-white one.

4) Vice Versa of "3)?"

5) If enough non-white people wish to have certain white persons reclassified as nonwhite, can we do so?
a) If so, how is this done?
b) If not, why not?
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
JohnnySmash



Joined: 08 Jul 2003
Posts: 63

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Mr. Smash:

I think you may be able to help me to understand something. I would appreciate your giving the following questions considered answers.

All of the people I know, those that are white as well as all of those who are not white, agree that I am a person who now is NOT white.

1) Is it possible for any person who is now not white to be re-classified as white?
a) If so, how is this done?
b) If not, why not?

2) Is it possible for any person who is now white to be re-classified as non-white?
a) If so, how is this done?
b) If not, why not?

3) How can a person know whether he/she has had their racial classification changed from a white one to a non-white one.

4) Vice Versa of "3)?"

5) If enough non-white people wish to have certain white persons reclassified as nonwhite, can we do so?
a) If so, how is this done?
b) If not, why not?


Your race is simply based on genetic physical characteristics that define you as part of a group. It's just illogical that you could change your genes, so NO, you cannot change your race. That answers questions 1-4.

And there is no way to vote people to be non-white. It's based on inherently different physical characteristics, not popular opinion. And besides- you would have to believe it, not just say it.

-JohnnySmash
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations