HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Suggestions For Sexual Activity Between VOR's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trina

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:51 am    Post subject: Suggestions For Sexual Activity Between VOR's Reply with quote

Under the system of White Supremacy(Racism) the sexual activity between VOR's especially those classified as *black* by those people who classify themselves as *white* is in a very terrible state of affairs. This is characterized by animosity between the sexes, high divorce rates, single-"parent" homes the prevalence of anti-sexual behavior among VOR's. I'm sure most members of this board can relate in some way to the aforementioned symptoms of discord between the sexes. I sure can! This is caused by the White Supremacists/Racists because they know that stability and counter-racist thought, speech and action on the part of VOR's will spell the eventual end of Racism/White Supremacy.

Neely Fuller makes some suggestions in the Code book under the Eighth Major Area :SEX

(1) Stop attempting marriage or pretending to be married

(2) Avoid the production of offspring

(3) Don't engage in sexual intercourse in a manner that causes confusion, distress to another person that may be acting to resist Racism/White Supremacy

(4) Only have contact with the opposite sex to engage in constructive labor, discuss ways and strategies to eliminate racism, have sexual intercourse to improve communications with a person who is helping to eliminate Racism/White Supremacy and/or to produce offspring.

(5) Stop pretending that having sex with White people will help to eliminate Racism/White supremacy

(6) Females don't play up or show off your sexuality in situations or meetings where males are doing something of constructive value.

(7) Males don't show resentment at being sexually rejected by females.

(8) Don't engage in anti-sex and don't treat it as a trivial matter

These are just some suggestions he makes to improve the sexual activity between male and female VOR's you may or may not agree with.
Some of us have been "married" and have offspring and some of us wish to be "married" and have offspring.

What are some other suggestions that you can think of that can improve the sexual activity between nonwhite people ?

What should we say to each other?

What shoud we not say to each other?

What should we do to each other ?

What shoud we not do to each other?

Remember, sexual activity is any interaction between male and female, not just sexual intercourse.

Trina

Last edited by Trina on Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Auditor1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Suggestions For Sexual Activity Between VOR's Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Under the system of White Supremacy(Racism) the sexual activity between VOR's especially those classified as *black* by those people who classify themselves as *white* is in a very terrible state of affairs. This is characterized by animosity between the sexes, high divorce rates, single-"parent" homes the prevalence of anti-sexual behavior among VOR's. I'm sure most members of this board can relate in some way to the aforementioned symptoms of discord between the sexes. I sure can! This is caused by the White Supremacists/Racists because they know that stability and counter-racist thought, speech and action on the part of VOR's will spell the eventual end of Racism/White Supremacy.

Neely Fuller makes some suggestions in the Code book under the Eighth Major Area :SEX

(3) Don't engage in sexual intercourse in a manner that causes confusion, distress to another person that may be acting to resist Racism/White Supremacy

(4) Only have contact with the opposite sex to engage in constructive labor, discuss ways and strategies to eliminate racism, have sexual intercourse to improve communications with a person who is helping to eliminate Racism/White Supremacy and/or to produce offspring.

(5) Stop pretending that having sex with White people will help to eliminate Racism/White supremacy

(6) Females don't play up or show off your sexuality in situations or meetings where males are doing something of constructive value.

(7) Males don't show resentment at being sexually rejected by females.

(8) Don't engage in anti-sex and don't treat it as a trivial matter

These are just some suggestions he makes to improve the sexual activity between male and female VOR's you may or may not agree with.
Some of us have been "married" and have offspring and some of us wish to be "married" and have offspring.

What are some other suggestions that you can think of that can improve the sexual activity between nonwhite people especially *black people*?

Remember, sexual activity is any interaction between male and female, not just sexual intercourse.

Trina

I think as a female, the answers are with you. Females are the ones who initiate the sexual activity between the sexes. Black women need to start being honest about that and stop allowing black men to believe they are the ones catching you and feeding their egos.

Black women are in control of black men on the sexual level, black women have been and still is using sex to control black men. Everything black men do is a reaction to what black females are doing.

We talk about white supremacy here and how white supremacist have knowledge that they don't share with VOR, well black women have knowledge that they should share to help the black man, but many of them don't.

If you listen to some of the rap lyrics in Hip Hop you can certainly bare witness to the discord betweent the sexes. Black men are angry at black women, I don't know all the reasons but some investigation is needed.

I think if more black women desired strong black men their would be more strong black men trying to bring about a system of justice. Black mothers need to teach their daughers a different lesson from what they were taught to ease some of the discord, black woman you hold the key to strong postive black male-female relationships. Until that's done you will continue witness discord between black males and females, we will continue witness it in our pop culture.
Choctow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Suggestions For Sexual Activity Between VOR's Reply with quote

Auditor1 wrote:

I think as a female, the answers are with you. Females are the ones who initiate the sexual activity between the sexes. Black women need to start being honest about that and stop allowing black men to believe they are the ones catching you and feeding their egos.

Black women are in control of black men on the sexual level, black women have been and still is using sex to control black men. Everything black men do is a reaction to what black females are doing.

We talk about white supremacy here and how white supremacist have knowledge that they don't share with VOR, well black women have knowledge that they should share to help the black man, but many of them don't.

If you listen to some of the rap lyrics in Hip Hop you can certainly bare witness to the discord betweent the sexes. Black men are angry at black women, I don't know all the reasons but some investigation is needed.

I think if more black women desired strong black men their would be more strong black men trying to bring about a system of justice. Black mothers need to teach their daughers a different lesson from what they were taught to ease some of the discord, black woman you hold the key to strong postive black male-female relationships. Until that's done you will continue witness discord between black males and females, we will continue witness it in our pop culture.

WTF! ARE YOU SERIOUS!
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 7:59 pm    Post subject: I think... Reply with quote

I think the best question that can be asked right now is...

Do white people or non-white people control the eighth area of people activity known as SEX?

This question must be asked at all times by non-white people to themselves...in an effort to remain focused. Because the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) is setup so that all of the arrows of white people are pointed at non-white people...while all of the arrows of non-white people are pointed at each other.

Males impose sexual intercourse. Females can entice but they can't impose sexual intercourse.

Any female knows that if they were to hold a gun on a male and demand the male have sexual intercourse with her the presence of fear on the part of the male would prevent an erection.

Under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) all non-white people are confused...have fallen for any and everything...etc. this is the reason, I suspect, Mr. Fuller says non-white people should stay away from each other until they have something constructive to say.
Trina

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Auditor 1 wrote:

Auditor 1,

Sexual activity is anyactivity between male and female. Usually, if there is sexual activity between male and female it is done my mutual agreement.

White and non-white people exist under the system of White Supremacy/Racism and the White supremacists/Racists control all people activity including the area of activity known as SEX. We are reacting to the system of White Supremacy/Racism.

If we have information of constructive value than we VOR's should share that with each other. The White Supremacists/Racists are responsible for the anger between VOR's. As long as we focus our anger on each other this helps to strengthen and refine the system of White Supremacy/Racism.

Neely Fuller says that nonwhite males and females should stay away from each other until we have something of constructive value to say. I suspect he says this so that we can" minimize the conflict by minimizing the contact". Let's face it, many VOR's still want to engaged in sexual activity. What should we say to each other? What should we not say to each other? What should we do to each other? What should we not do to each other? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Trina

Last edited by Trina on Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Auditor1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Quote:
Auditor 1 wrote:

Auditor 1,

Sexual activity is anyactivity between male and female. Usually, if there is sexual activity between male and female it is done my mutual agreement.

White and non-white people exist under the system of White Supremacy/Racism and the White supremacists/Racists control all people activity including the area of activity known as SEX. We are reacting to the system of White Supremacy/Racism.

If we have information of constructive value than we VOR's should share that with each other. The White Supremacists/Racists are responsible for the anger between VOR's. As long as we focus our anger on each other this helps to strengthen and refine the system of White Supremacy/Racism.

Neely Fuller, says that nonwhite males and females should stay away from each other until we have something of constructive value to say. I suspect he says this so that we can" minimize the conflict by minimizing the contact". Let's face it, many VOR's still want to have sexual activity with each other, so I was asking if there are things that we should say or not say do or not do to to improve the sexual activity between VOR's. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Trina

Sexual activity between a man and a woman is a mutual agreement, but what I'm saying is that is that, against popular belief, it is the woman who initiates the process and not the other way around. It is the woman who is in the driver seat and that , based upon how the woman uses that control, adds a lot to the discord between black men and black women. The black female as initiator must take some responsibility to state of black male female relationship.
Trina

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Auditor 1,

Male and female VOR's can work to change their mentality under a System of White Supremacy/Racism and decide to adopt thought, speech and action that will allow us to minimize the manufactured conflict between us. We all have work to do in this area. The conflict is manufactured by the White Supremacists/Racists to keep the focus off replacing the system of White Supremacy/Racism with a system of Justice.

Trina

Last edited by Trina on Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Auditor 1,

Male and female VOR's can work to change their mentality under a System of White Supremacy/Racism and decide to adopt thought, speech and action that will allow us to minimize the manufactured conflict between us. We all have work to do in this area. The conflict is manufactured by the White Supremacists/Racists to keep the focus off replacing the system of White Supremacy/Racism and replacing with a system of Justice.

Trina

Right on point Trina. There are a lot of non-white males that think the way Auditor does. It is the result of the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...and some of them don't know it.

No problem there...just keep revealing truth and using truth to promote justice and correctness.
Auditor1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
Auditor 1,

Male and female VOR's can work to change their mentality under a System of White Supremacy/Racism and decide to adopt thought, speech and action that will allow us to minimize the manufactured conflict between us. We all have work to do in this area. The conflict is manufactured by the White Supremacists/Racists to keep the focus off replacing the system of White Supremacy/Racism and replacing with a system of Justice.

Trina

Right on point Trina. There are a lot of non-white males that think the way Auditor does. It is the result of the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...and some of them don't know it.

No problem there...just keep revealing truth and using truth to promote justice and correctness.

I here what you are saying but as non-whites we have to do some cleaning of our own house. As we apply the tools of revealing the truth to promote justice and correctness as it pertains to the unjust system of white supremacy, non-whites must also use same tools on ourselves, we must be truthful and just among ourselves as it pertains to black male/female relationships.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Auditor1 wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
Auditor 1,

Trina

I here what you are saying but as non-whites we have to do some cleaning of our own house. As we apply the tools of revealing the truth to promote justice and correctness as it pertains to the unjust system of white supremacy, non-whites must also use same tools on ourselves, we must be truthful and just among ourselves as it pertains to black male/female relationships.

I've tried that approach Auditor and it is not very constructive, according to my experiences. It turns into a lot of finger pointing.

My approach now is to recognize, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), the non-white people are victims of racism (white supremacy). Therefore, I, as a victim of racism (white supremacy), will make the choice to use whatever tools necessary to counter racism (white supremacy) and at the same time...

(1) Be courteous to all people
(2) Maintain constructive speech and action in my interaction with all people (especially other victims of racism/white supremacy)
(3) Use words to reveal truth with all people
(4) Use truth to promote justice among all people
(5) Use truth to promote correctness among all people and things
(6) Use words in such a manner that non-white people are not harmed (including myself)

Now, I have to do all of these things at the same time. What does this do and how does this relate to this thread? It ensures that the only person(s) I point out as having incorrect behavior is myself...because I am supposed to be replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice and racism (white supremacy) still exists.

It may be a good idea that whenever you experience incorrect speech and/or action...make sure your speech and/or action is correct first. If all of your speech and/or action is not correct you may not want to single out anyone else.

Just a suggestion.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: Suggestions For Sexual Activity Between VOR's Reply with quote

Trina wrote:

Trina,

I'd like to take these things one at a time to attempt to figure out THE LOGIC of each one. I suspect it is a matter of prioritization. I also suspect the reason these things were listed is because everyone is motivated by some type of profit motive...in other words, "what's in it fir me". If that is true and if it is also true that the biggest problem facing the world today is the problem of white supremacy (racism)...the matter of prioritization, in terms of profit motive, should be to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice.

The logical questions then would follow for each statement Fuller makes...

What would happen if non-white people could not get married until white supremacy (racism) was replaced with justice?

Trina wrote:

What would happen if non-white people could not produce offspring until white supremacy (racism) was replaced with justice?

Trina wrote:

What would happen if non-white people could not have sexual intercourse with white people? What would happen if non-white people could not have sexual intercourse with any non-white people that were not attempting to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice?

I think you get the just of the questions being asked. Basically people should be attempting to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice as a first priority, logically speaking.

You ask a very important question:

Trina wrote:
What are some other suggestions that you can think of that can improve the sexual activity between nonwhite people especially *black people*?

Codify your language in a constructive manner...meaning make sure your language has a constructive intent and a constructive result. Make sure both people understand what the codification is and make sure the codification is based on truth.

Trina wrote:

I would say only reveal truth. Now understand, you are going to make people angry right off doing this because we have been conditioned to be comfortable with falsehood...and most of us will defend it. One strategy that is a good strategy to use is ask questions. When you make a lot of true statements...even though they are true...to a person that defends falsehood you may end up in conflict with that person.

Trina wrote:

I would say don't tell each other things for the sake of saying it. For example, we call love just about everything. You'll hear a teenage girl saying she's having a boy's baby because she loves him. If she really understood what love was she wouldn't put the baby through that. A lot of times we confuse love with dependency...because we have been taught that as victims of white supremacy (racism).

Trina wrote:

We should help each other do constructive things. If you know how to do something that is constructive, and it is constructive to do it, you should help others do it. Now, at any time if it becomes non-constructive for you and/or anyone else involved it is no longer constructive.

Trina wrote:

Do to each other what we do to ourselves. This is where the compensatory definition of respect is realized. Refuse to lie to yourself and let all others know you refuse to lie to yourself. We should not pretend to each other that things are one way when they are actually another way. This is counter-productive to the revelation of truth.

These are very constructive questions that you've asked and I would like to hear some other examples from other people when they have time to post.
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are some other suggestions that you can think of that can improve the sexual activity between nonwhite people ?--Vgod

This may only apply to me, but I think it helps if both parties have an artistic or spiritual activity that they practice in a solitary manner. Time spent alone with my thoughts helps me to relate to people constructively when we're together.

Maybe its utility is that it places less pressure on a relationship by forcing people to know themselves better.

Flower arranging, origami, scupture, cat petting, yoga...

What ever it is that you just can't wait to get back to doing.

Im working on a definition of "art" but I haven't found the language yet.

Feel free to help me out.

Josh
Wannabright

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:55 am    Post subject: What to do... What to say... Reply with quote

In a word VOR's should be careful and thoughtful and committed in relationships with each other. This is ANY relationship, though I agree the most important relationship is between black males and females. In the Holy Quran, there is a passage which speaks about a people who learn to divide males from females and how this is a grand basis for chaos between people. I agree with this idea. The major problem is the manner in which we are turned against each other appears to be beyond our immediate capability to control and/or stop the mistreatment of each other and ourselves. I BELIEVE the first commitment is to the ALL-POWER. God, Allah, etc... If all VOR's could see their own relationship with the ALL POWER as being the ONLY thing they would not risk losing, perhaps we'd be on the appropriate footing for success in our relationships.

Too many THINGS are in our way. I mean it, literally, THINGS. QUICK, what is more worthy of our most precious selves, THINGS or BEINGS? IMHO its definitely BEINGS. Both humane beings, and those who are not humane beings. Becoming humane relies upon careful understanding of the interaction between those persons who are attempting to become humane and those who don't care about being humane. Within this practice one arrives at a true picture of what must be done or not done. For example, some people desire to have offspring who behave well without making the commitment to keep the environment constructive around their offspring. The lesson is to spend QUALITY time and energy with and on behalf of your offspring at all times and places until they are no longer your offspring.

Another more controversial example is, in most of the large black placement camps black women outnumber black males. In this situation the numerical imbalance immediately creates great tension and problems in relationships. In Washington DC and the surrounding area, I have heard as high as a 12 to 1 ratio (12/1) with black females outnumbering black males. In this context, what answer can you come up with besides the answers (1) black females must decide in large numbers to be celibate, to not have sexual relations with black males or interfere with the relationship of another black female unless the women agree. (2) black women must choose to move to other areas where finding an appropriate male mate is more likely. (3) black males must decide to have tell the truth to black females about the relationships they are in. Requiring the women to know each other. (4) black females should understand that sexually provocative clothing and behavior only increases the probability that a black male will LIE to them. They need to choose to cloth themselves more appropriately. (5) If a black male has more than one sexual partner he should make it clear from the onset of each relationship all offspring that "spring" out of these relationships should have first priority of the time attention and effort of the parents regardless of what may come. (6) All black males and females should determine to keep the drama away from their offspring. This will help their state of mind have more stability and import a sense of self esteem. (7) Black males and females should think seven times about what they say to each other, particularly when they know the subject is controversial. All matters should be settled in the least dramatic, least hostile, least harmful manner. WITHOUT FAIL.

The Qur'an
Sura 21, Ayat 18
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wannabright's post was very interesting as usual but I want to respond to something VGOD said: What would happen if non-white people could not get married until white supremacy (racism) was replaced with justice?
--VGOD

That is reality for Black people, most won't admit it but if you observe their behavior you will notice their commitment to each other is often the last one they adhere to.

This is why I hafta tell my partner the truth, "Im sorry I snapped at you but I spent all my patience on White people". Its important that you be able to say exactly what you are thinking to your partner without "sugarcoating" it or being vague i.e. using "niggerspeak".

"well, well...tha man is trying to keep me down...and, and,"

We have been carefully trained to avoid using precision language to describe what is being done to us and who is doing it.

" theres a racist suspect down at the plant who changes the schedule so the *blaxx* hafta work weekends...

By using clear language to state the problem you have a better chance of getting a clear suggestion of how to solve it.

Don't just say: "that mother fucker just fucks everything up...

SAY:

You know that new manager; the White female in marketing? This is the third time in a week shes given me false and misleading information. She may be a racist White supremacist. I suggest all of us keep an eye on her and avoid her QC assessments unless they are in text form, signed by her..."

Language is critical for correct thought

Josh
mel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, language is critical for correct thought in non-white sexual relations/partnerships. And so is decoding the messages sent to non-whites by racist white supremacists. Case in point, this article written in the New York Times today about non-white (Black) AIDS cases. The article fronts as information on the rising AIDS rate among African American women. But what it really does is create confusion by creating panic. Numbers, statistics, speacialists all are used effectively to persuade non-white Black women to have sex with anyone but black men, and non-white men to have sex with anyone but non-white women. But don't take my word for it:

Read & Study
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/05/health/05AIDS.html?pagewanted=1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: