HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Have Your Sex Partner Tested
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:08 am    Post subject: Have Your Sex Partner Tested Reply with quote

I am making the suggestion for non-white people to have any person tested for any known diseases that you have sexual intercourse with, before you have it.

There are many diseases out there that can be prevented from being spread if people take certain precautions.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: Have Your Sex Partner Tested Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
I am making the suggestion for non-white people to have any person tested for any known diseases that you have sexual intercourse with, before you have it.

There are many diseases out there that can be prevented from being spread if people take certain precautions.
And this subject have wrapped around to a post I posted some time ago... which is Population tailoring. I think more research should be done on KNOWN DIS - EASES before you or someone else is tested of it.

I mean all it take is a simple question... "How do I know I have it?"

Nine time out of ten is something like... "because they say so?"
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Steal My Soul



Joined: 20 Apr 2004
Posts: -37

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you saying that you wont believe it if a doctor tells you that you have a sexually transmitted disease?
_________________
Ni heolas go haontios
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:
are you saying that you wont believe it if a doctor tells you that you have a sexually transmitted disease?
How does the saying goes... I believe it when I see it. Now let me ask you... Would you "believe" you murdered someone if a jugde tells you?
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Steal My Soul



Joined: 20 Apr 2004
Posts: -37

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saying that you dont believe a doctor when he says you have a disease and then sleeping with someone and spreading a potentially lethal disease is the same as being a murderer and you should be thron in jail for it(and you can be)


and its ridiculous to think that doctors go around telling people they have diseases because they are racist(the majority of doctors i have ever met/do know are NOT white)
if you dont want to accept that you have it then so be it but for the love of god dont go around sleeping with more people
_________________
Ni heolas go haontios
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:
saying that you dont believe a doctor when he says you have a disease and then sleeping with someone and spreading a potentially lethal disease is the same as being a murderer and you should be thron in jail for it(and you can be)


and its ridiculous to think that doctors go around telling people they have diseases because they are racist(the majority of doctors i have ever met/do know are NOT white)
if you dont want to accept that you have it then so be it but for the love of god dont go around sleeping with more people
First off, people believe what they believe is true or false... I don't believe doctors... I believe what I believe is true or false. Now If I was at the doctor office and he/she said I was sick and I didn't think so... then I would believe the doctor is false. Keyword: I. Which means, really, only you know what is wrong with you.

Not saying that all dis-eases is il-logical but some dis-eases to me "IS il-logical."

How do anyone know they are actually dying from AIDS?

What is AIDS?

And the number one question... what is the cause of AIDS?

And lastly, I don't sleep with everyone... as far as myself, not because of some dis-eases but because I don't know everyone...
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Steal My Soul



Joined: 20 Apr 2004
Posts: -37

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is AIDS?
AIDS stands for Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.

Acquired – means that the disease is not hereditary but develops after birth from contact with a disease causing agent (in this case, HIV).

Immunodeficiency – means that the disease is characterized by a weakening of the immune system.

Syndrome – refers to a group of symptoms that collectively indicate or characterize a disease. In the case of AIDS this can include the development of certain infections and/or cancers, as well as a decrease in the number of certain cells in a person’s immune system.

What causes AIDS?
AIDS is caused by infection with a virus called human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). This virus is passed from one person to another through blood-to-blood and sexual contact. In addition, infected pregnant women can pass HIV to their babies during pregnancy or delivery, as well as through breast feeding. People with HIV have what is called HIV infection. Some of these people will develop AIDS as a result of their HIV infection.


and i know the next question will be: What is HIV?
HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is the virus that causes AIDS. This virus may be passed from one person to another when infected blood, semen, or vaginal secretions come in contact with an uninfected person’s broken skin or mucous membranes*. In addition, infected pregnant women can pass HIV to their baby during pregnancy or delivery, as well as through breast-feeding. People with HIV have what is called HIV infection. Some of these people will develop AIDS as a result of their HIV infection

source: http://www.cdc.gov
_________________
Ni heolas go haontios
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:
What is AIDS?
AIDS stands for Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.

Acquired – means that the disease is not hereditary but develops after birth from contact with a disease causing agent (in this case, HIV).

Immunodeficiency – means that the disease is characterized by a weakening of the immune system.

Syndrome – refers to a group of symptoms that collectively indicate or characterize a disease. In the case of AIDS this can include the development of certain infections and/or cancers, as well as a decrease in the number of certain cells in a person’s immune system.


Steal My Soul wrote:
What causes AIDS?
AIDS is caused by infection with a virus called human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
Now what is HIV?

Cdc.gov says....


Steal My Soul wrote:
What is HIV?
HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is the virus that causes AIDS. This virus may be passed from one person to another when infected blood, semen, or vaginal secretions come in contact with an uninfected person’s broken skin or mucous membranes*. In addition, infected pregnant women can pass HIV to their baby during pregnancy or delivery, as well as through breast-feeding. People with HIV have what is called HIV infection. Some of these people will develop AIDS as a result of their HIV infection
Now I have some questions cdc.gov left out,

How could SOME people develop AIDS as a result of thier HIV infection?

What is the longest amount of time people are diagnose with the HIV virus?

How fast of a rate does it take for HIV to grow or mature into the AIDS virus?

How fast of a rate does it take for the T-cells/Lymphocyte in the human body to mature and die?

What is the most common drug/s used to treat AIDS/HIV?

What are the side effects?

If I take a A-bomb and drop it on one city everyday what will happen to the universe/earth?

What group of people are targeted the most by this dis-ease? White or Non-white?

I think these are vaild questions cdc.gov didn't answer for personal reasons maybe you can E-mail them,
Steal My Soul wrote:
source: http://www.cdc.gov
and see what their responses might be...

or you can simply do what I do, ask questions and come up with a logical answer.

HIV doesn't cause AIDS.

*If you feel you can answer these question without the help of cdc.gov feel free to do so.*
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Steal My Soul



Joined: 20 Apr 2004
Posts: -37

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok first of all
HIV does cause AIDS
its the only way to get it

and they answer every question you just asked

HIV destroys a certain kind of blood cell (CD4+ T cells) which is crucial to the normal function of the human immune system. In fact, loss of these cells in people with HIV is an extremely powerful predictor of the development of AIDS. Studies of thousands of people have revealed that most people infected with HIV carry the virus for years before enough damage is done to the immune system for AIDS to develop. However, sensitive tests have shown a strong connection between the amount of HIV in the blood and the decline in CD4+ T cells and the development of AIDS. Reducing the amount of virus in the body with anti-retroviral therapies can dramatically slow the destruction of a person’s immune system.
then you say
Karim wrote:
How could SOME people develop AIDS as a result of thier HIV infection?

What is the longest amount of time people are diagnose with the HIV virus?

How fast of a rate does it take for HIV to grow or mature into the AIDS virus?

How fast of a rate does it take for the T-cells/Lymphocyte in the human body to mature and die?

What is the most common drug/s used to treat AIDS/HIV?

What are the side effects?

Prior to 1996, scientists estimated that about half the people with HIV would develop AIDS within 10 years after becoming infected. This time varied greatly from person to person and depended on many factors, including a person's health status and their health-related behaviors.

Since 1996, the introduction of powerful anti-retroviral therapies has dramatically changed the progression time between HIV infection and the development of AIDS. There are also other medical treatments that can prevent or cure some of the illnesses associated with AIDS, though the treatments do not cure AIDS itself. Because of these advances in drug therapies and other medical treatments, estimates of how many people will develop AIDS and how soon are being recalculated, revised, or are currently under study.

As with other diseases, early detection of infection allows for more options for treatment and preventative health care.

Why do some people make statements that HIV does not cause AIDS?
The epidemic of HIV and AIDS has attracted much attention both within and outside the medical and scientific communities. Much of this attention comes from the many social issues related to this disease such as sexuality, drug use, and poverty. Although the scientific evidence is overwhelming and compelling that HIV is the cause of AIDS, the disease process is still not completely understood. This incomplete understanding has led some persons to make statements that AIDS is not caused by an infectious agent or is caused by a virus that is not HIV. This is not only misleading, but may have dangerous consequences. Before the discovery of HIV, evidence from epidemiologic studies involving tracing of patients’ sex partners and cases occurring in persons receiving transfusions of blood or blood clotting products had clearly indicated that the underlying cause of the condition was an infectious agent. Infection with HIV has been the sole common factor shared by AIDS cases throughout the world among men who have sex with men, transfusion recipients, persons with hemophilia, sex partners of infected persons, children born to infected women, and occupationally exposed health care workers.

The conclusion after more than 20 years of scientific research is that people, if exposed to HIV through sexual contact or injecting drug use for example, may become infected with HIV. If they become infected, most will eventually develop AIDS.

How can I tell if I'm infected with HIV?
What are the symptoms?
The only way to know if you are infected is to be tested for HIV infection. You cannot rely on symptoms to know whether or not you are infected with HIV. Many people who are infected with HIV do not have any symptoms at all for many years.

The following may be warning signs of infection with HIV:

rapid weight loss
dry cough
recurring fever or profuse night sweats
profound and unexplained fatigue
swollen lymph glands in the armpits, groin, or neck
diarrhea that lasts for more than a week
white spots or unusual blemishes on the tongue, in the mouth, or in the throat
pneumonia
red, brown, pink, or purplish blotches on or under the skin or inside the mouth, nose, or eyelids
memory loss, depression, and other neurological disorders
However, no one should assume they are infected if they have any of these symptoms. Each of these symptoms can be related to other illnesses. Again, the only way to determine whether you are infected is to be tested for HIV infection.

Similarly, you cannot rely on symptoms to establish that a person has AIDS. The symptoms of AIDS are similar to the symptoms of many other illnesses. AIDS is a medical diagnosis made by a doctor based on specific criteria established by the CDC
_________________
Ni heolas go haontios
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steal My Soul



Joined: 20 Apr 2004
Posts: -37

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
If I take a A-bomb and drop it on one city everyday what will happen to the universe/earth?

What group of people are targeted the most by this dis-ease? White or Non-white?

1.) What does an atomic bomb have to do with getting aids?
Answer: NOTHING

2.) Why do you use the word taget as if there is a global conspiracy involving people giving AIDS to people maliciously?
Africa is home to 70% of adults and 80% of children living with HIV in the world. Since it is filled with many 3rd World Countries i would have to say they are affected(not targeted) the most, simply because they lack the proper medical care that is needed to detect and treat the disease
_________________
Ni heolas go haontios
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

CDC.gov wrote:
HIV destroys a certain kind of blood cell (CD4+ T cells) which is crucial to the normal function of the human immune system. In fact, loss of these cells in people with HIV is an extremely powerful predictor of the development of AIDS. Studies of thousands of people have revealed that most people infected with HIV carry the virus for years before enough damage is done to the immune system for AIDS to develop. However, sensitive tests have shown a strong connection between the amount of HIV in the blood and the decline in CD4+ T cells and the development of AIDS. Reducing the amount of virus in the body with anti-retroviral therapies can dramatically slow the destruction of a person’s immune system.
Here we go now... [Studies of thousands of people have revealed that most people infected with HIV carry the virus for years before enough damage is done to the immune system for AIDS to develop] Now how fast of a rate does it take for HIV to grow or mature into the AIDS virus?

How fast of a rate does it take for the T-cells/Lymphocyte in the human body to mature and die?

Cdc.gov wrote:
Prior to 1996, scientists estimated that about half the people with HIV would develop AIDS within 10 years after becoming infected. This time varied greatly from person to person and depended on many factors, including a person's health status and their health-related behaviors.

Since 1996, the introduction of powerful anti-retroviral therapies has dramatically changed the progression time between HIV infection and the development of AIDS. There are also other medical treatments that can prevent or cure some of the illnesses associated with AIDS, though the treatments do not cure AIDS itself. Because of these advances in drug therapies and other medical treatments, estimates of how many people will develop AIDS and how soon are being recalculated, revised, or are currently under study.

As with other diseases, early detection of infection allows for more options for treatment and preventative health care.
[Since 1996, the introduction of powerful anti-retroviral therapies has dramatically changed the progression time between HIV infection and the development of AIDS.] Anti-retroviral therapies... What are the side effects?

Cdc.gov wrote:
Why do some people make statements that HIV does not cause AIDS?
The epidemic of HIV and AIDS has attracted much attention both within and outside the medical... blah blah blah
Simple questions...

If you have a COLD how would you know you have a COLD?

If you have HIV how would you know you have HIV?
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Steal My Soul



Joined: 20 Apr 2004
Posts: -37

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey if you dont want to accept the scientific evidence thats your prerogative
im not gonna be the one that dies from it
_________________
Ni heolas go haontios
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:
Karim wrote:
If I take a A-bomb and drop it on one city everyday what will happen to the universe/earth?

What group of people are targeted the most by this dis-ease? White or Non-white?

1.) What does an atomic bomb have to do with getting aids?
Answer: NOTHING

2.) Why do you use the word taget as if there is a global conspiracy involving people giving AIDS to people maliciously?
Africa is home to 70% of adults and 80% of children living with HIV in the world. Since it is filled with many 3rd World Countries i would have to say they are affected(not targeted) the most, simply because they lack the proper medical care that is needed to detect and treat the disease
One word AZT---
aegis.com wrote:
AZT is a nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (sometimes called "nuke").
Why is it called a Nuke because it destory thousands of T-Cell to kill one HIV virus...

Now go find out the side effects of AZT or Anti-retroviral therapies.

And I think you might want to check out, what people has stated as the most infected areas... Hell, I'll throw out the one everyone know of; Africa.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:
hey if you dont want to accept the scientific evidence thats your prerogative
im not gonna be the one that dies from it
Neither will I.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Steal My Soul



Joined: 20 Apr 2004
Posts: -37

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

like i said
if you want to ignore it then go right ahead
im not going to be the one that dies from it

but you might if you continue to remain willfully ignorant to facts about HIV and AIDS


now onto AZT

i agree that its roulette if you take it
it can either make you better or kill you faster
but prevention is the key factor in defeating ANY disease which is why, and i could be wrong, V_GOD made this thread. People should get tested to make sure they dont have it so they cant give it to more people
the last thing anyone wants is for more people to die when simple measures could have prevented it
_________________
Ni heolas go haontios
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations