HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

KOBE BRYANT LYNCHING ATTEMPT NUMBER TWO
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MOONIE



Joined: 07 Sep 2003
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:05 am    Post subject: KOBE BRYANT LYNCHING ATTEMPT NUMBER TWO Reply with quote

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!. O.J. GOT AWAY BUT WILL KOBE BYRANT HAVE THE SAME LUCK? CAUCASIANS HAVE ANNOUNCED THAT KOBE BRYANT'S TRIAL WILL BE TELEVISED. WHEN WILL OUR AFRICAN MEN REALIZE THAT THE WHITE SHE DEVIL IS TROUBLE THRU AND THRU. OJ SIMPSON, LOST EVERYTHING HE EVER OWNED, AND HIS LESSON STILL ISNT LEARNED, HE IS STILL BEDDING CAUCASIAN WOMEN.

AS KOBES SITS IN COURT AND REPEATS THE HISTORY OF BEING CHARGED WITH INSERTING HIS PENIS IN A CAUCASIAN FEMALE, I WONDER HOW MANY MORE AFRICAN MEN WILL NOT LEARN THE LESSON AND FOLLOW THIS VOLUNTARY LYNCHING. WE MOTHERS MUST TEACH OUR SON'S WHAT BEAUTY IS AND NOT LET THE TELEVSION BRAINWASH OUR SON'S INTO THINKING THAT WHITE WOMEN ARE THE ULTIMATE PRIZE........GEEEZ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: KOBE BRYANT LYNCHING ATTEMPT NUMBER TWO Reply with quote

MOONIE wrote:
HERE WE GO AGAIN!!. O.J. GOT AWAY BUT WILL KOBE BYRANT HAVE THE SAME LUCK? CAUCASIANS HAVE ANNOUNCED THAT KOBE BRYANT'S TRIAL WILL BE TELEVISED. WHEN WILL OUR AFRICAN MEN REALIZE THAT THE WHITE SHE DEVIL IS TROUBLE THRU AND THRU. OJ SIMPSON, LOST EVERYTHING HE EVER OWNED, AND HIS LESSON STILL ISNT LEARNED, HE IS STILL BEDDING CAUCASIAN WOMEN.

O.J. got away from what? Isn't he still a victim of white supremacy (racism)? What is a "caucasian"? I have heard white people say that "caucasians" are not white people. When I ask white people if "caucasians" are non-white people they don't answer.

MOONIE wrote:
AS KOBES SITS IN COURT AND REPEATS THE HISTORY OF BEING CHARGED WITH INSERTING HIS PENIS IN A CAUCASIAN FEMALE, I WONDER HOW MANY MORE AFRICAN MEN WILL NOT LEARN THE LESSON AND FOLLOW THIS VOLUNTARY LYNCHING.

Many more unfortunately. Non-white males are trained under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) that white females are the most beautiful. Non-white females get the same training. "Good hair"..."lightest skin" is more attractive..."pretty eyes" is attributed to eyes that white people have...etc. Both non-white males and females are victimized by white people that practice white supremacy (racism).

We both need a code...a counter-racist code to deal with it. You just ain't gonna threaten to kick a non-white males ass if he is your son and expect that to be enough to keep him away from white females. White supremacy (racism) impacts our every thought...our speech...and our actions...both non-white males and non-white females...24 hours a day...7 days a week.

Part of that code has to be no SEX between white and non-white until the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) has been replaced with a SYSTEM of justice...and not a moment sooner. Otherwise you ain't gonna be able to stop non-white females from seeking out white males...or non-white males from seeking out white females. This is what I mean about white people being the most POWERFUL people in the known universe. It doesn't even seem like they're doing anything but these things just keep happening. Almost like magic.

NO...it's not magic...it's a SYSTEM that white people put in place whereby they control the behavior of all non-white people and this SYSTEM functions in all areas of people activity including Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex and War.

So if you don't want your son to get with white females you'd better start teaching him counter-racist codification now. Threatening to kick his ass will not do. Look at O.J. and Kobe...they're gettin' they're ass kicked right now!

MOONIE wrote:
WE MOTHERS MUST TEACH OUR SON'S WHAT BEAUTY IS AND NOT LET THE TELEVSION BRAINWASH OUR SON'S INTO THINKING THAT WHITE WOMEN ARE THE ULTIMATE PRIZE........GEEEZ

Teach him what he's up against before he starts to think he will be treated like a white male by being with a white female. The objective should be to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice...not move into the big house.

Nameen?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
GMAN_XTREME



Joined: 16 Aug 2003
Posts: 88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also suggest that ALL non-white males and females be required
to read OTHELLO or watch the movie with Laurence Fishburne. I suggest the movie because the language is sometimes hard to track. But, the young folk can do it.

OTHELLO is THE greatest example of non-white people attempting to be accepted by white supremacists and ending up fooling themselves.

Before they watch it, make sure you tell 'em bout white supremacy or
all of the symbolism in the language will go over their heads.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MOONIE



Joined: 07 Sep 2003
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: KOBE BRYANT LYNCHING ATTEMPT NUMBER TWO Reply with quote

Teach him what he's up against before he starts to think he will be treated like a white male by being with a white female. The objective should be to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice...not move into the big house.

Nameen?[/quote]

Excellent advice Sir. Thank you, Im on the right track with my son.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MOONIE



Joined: 07 Sep 2003
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

GMAN_XTREME wrote:

OTHELLO is THE greatest example of non-white people attempting to be accepted by white supremacists and ending up fooling themselves.

Before they watch it, make sure you tell 'em bout white supremacy or
all of the symbolism in the language will go over their heads.


In my humble opinion, Othello happens everyday in some non-white persons life. A white man will never allow a non-white man to exude power, strength and authority over him without a fight.

Under the system of racism and white supremecy white men and non-white men are natrual enemies. It was obvious in the movie Othello, but Othello because of his rank and favor, forgot his place. Othello put his guard down and saw the white man as a confidant (sp), while the wicked white man, wanted nothing more than to see him dead at any cost.

One lesson in that movie was, a white man will smile in your face and pretend to be your friend and make you believe you have power and control over him and others, while in the background he is working steadily to destroy you. What better way to destroy a non-white man? Use the white she devil to bring him down. lol lol lol


LIFE IS A NEVER ENDING CIRCLE........
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone willing to do a Counter-Racist Movie Review of Othello?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To my fellow VOR's:

What should we say or do to our offspring to HIGHLY DISCOURAGE them from engaging in sex:

A. At an early age(babyhood-teenage years)
B. With White people
C. Consuming "illegal drugs"
D. Leaving school w/o graduating(highschool)( major White supremacist/Racist programming going on here)

Trina
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
GMAN_XTREME



Joined: 16 Aug 2003
Posts: 88

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VGOD,

I am willing to do an Othello movie review. How do I go about doing it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

GMAN_XTREME wrote:
VGOD,

I am willing to do an Othello movie review. How do I go about doing it?

You just write it and e-mail it to Webmaster@counter-racism.com with the subject of the e-mail "Counter-Racist Movie Review - (the name of the movie)". If I have any questions I can send them to your e-mail address.

Let me know which Author Name you're going to use.

I'll post it.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Auditor1



Joined: 17 Aug 2003
Posts: 59
Location: Silicon Valley, CA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:06 am    Post subject: Re: KOBE BRYANT LYNCHING ATTEMPT NUMBER TWO Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
MOONIE wrote:
HERE WE GO AGAIN!!. O.J. GOT AWAY BUT WILL KOBE BYRANT HAVE THE SAME LUCK? CAUCASIANS HAVE ANNOUNCED THAT KOBE BRYANT'S TRIAL WILL BE TELEVISED. WHEN WILL OUR AFRICAN MEN REALIZE THAT THE WHITE SHE DEVIL IS TROUBLE THRU AND THRU. OJ SIMPSON, LOST EVERYTHING HE EVER OWNED, AND HIS LESSON STILL ISNT LEARNED, HE IS STILL BEDDING CAUCASIAN WOMEN.

O.J. got away from what? Isn't he still a victim of white supremacy (racism)? What is a "caucasian"? I have heard white people say that "caucasians" are not white people. When I ask white people if "caucasians" are non-white people they don't answer.

MOONIE wrote:
AS KOBES SITS IN COURT AND REPEATS THE HISTORY OF BEING CHARGED WITH INSERTING HIS PENIS IN A CAUCASIAN FEMALE, I WONDER HOW MANY MORE AFRICAN MEN WILL NOT LEARN THE LESSON AND FOLLOW THIS VOLUNTARY LYNCHING.

Many more unfortunately. Non-white males are trained under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) that white females are the most beautiful. Non-white females get the same training. "Good hair"..."lightest skin" is more attractive..."pretty eyes" is attributed to eyes that white people have...etc. Both non-white males and females are victimized by white people that practice white supremacy (racism).

We both need a code...a counter-racist code to deal with it. You just ain't gonna threaten to kick a non-white males ass if he is your son and expect that to be enough to keep him away from white females. White supremacy (racism) impacts our every thought...our speech...and our actions...both non-white males and non-white females...24 hours a day...7 days a week.

Part of that code has to be no SEX between white and non-white until the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) has been replaced with a SYSTEM of justice...and not a moment sooner. Otherwise you ain't gonna be able to stop non-white females from seeking out white males...or non-white males from seeking out white females. This is what I mean about white people being the most POWERFUL people in the known universe. It doesn't even seem like they're doing anything but these things just keep happening. Almost like magic.

NO...it's not magic...it's a SYSTEM that white people put in place whereby they control the behavior of all non-white people and this SYSTEM functions in all areas of people activity including Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex and War.

So if you don't want your son to get with white females you'd better start teaching him counter-racist codification now. Threatening to kick his ass will not do. Look at O.J. and Kobe...they're gettin' they're ass kicked right now!

MOONIE wrote:
WE MOTHERS MUST TEACH OUR SON'S WHAT BEAUTY IS AND NOT LET THE TELEVSION BRAINWASH OUR SON'S INTO THINKING THAT WHITE WOMEN ARE THE ULTIMATE PRIZE........GEEEZ

Teach him what he's up against before he starts to think he will be treated like a white male by being with a white female. The objective should be to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice...not move into the big house.

Nameen?


I think she means that O.J got away with not having to go to Pelican Bay, one of the worst prisons in the state of California.

Caucasians are white people. If white people say that caucasians are not white people they are lying and trying to deceive you. Elijah Muhammad once taugt that the entire earth was called Asia, not just the part where Chinese people come from but the entire earth. The Caucacus is section of Europe causasian people come from, also the Caucasus Mountains or as the Muslims would say, the Caves and Hillsides of Europe, a place where the white race was before the black man came an civilized them. The black man called that part of Asia(earth) the Caucasus, that how you get Cauc(a part of the Earth which is in Europe) and Asia which is the name of the entire Earth Cauc+Asia=white people from Europe. Of course white people don't want the rest of man to know this and they will get quite when you talk about it, they want the rest of man to believe that they were always mighty, but yes even white people had there humble beginings.
The white man is the orginal cave man, the black man have no need to live in caves so Caucasians means people from the caves of Europe who have pale or white skin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Auditor1



Joined: 17 Aug 2003
Posts: 59
Location: Silicon Valley, CA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:11 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

GMAN_XTREME wrote:
I also suggest that ALL non-white males and females be required
to read OTHELLO or watch the movie with Laurence Fishburne. I suggest the movie because the language is sometimes hard to track. But, the young folk can do it.

OTHELLO is THE greatest example of non-white people attempting to be accepted by white supremacists and ending up fooling themselves.

Before they watch it, make sure you tell 'em bout white supremacy or
all of the symbolism in the language will go over their heads.


I have that movie on DVD, its a fabulous film, Larry Fishburne does a great job of acting. I would suggest that anyone having trouble understanding the dialog should watch with english subtitles, even though the film is in english, Shakespearean English, if there truly is such a thing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Auditor1



Joined: 17 Aug 2003
Posts: 59
Location: Silicon Valley, CA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

MOONIE wrote:
GMAN_XTREME wrote:

OTHELLO is THE greatest example of non-white people attempting to be accepted by white supremacists and ending up fooling themselves.

Before they watch it, make sure you tell 'em bout white supremacy or
all of the symbolism in the language will go over their heads.


In my humble opinion, Othello happens everyday in some non-white persons life. A white man will never allow a non-white man to exude power, strength and authority over him without a fight.

Under the system of racism and white supremecy white men and non-white men are natrual enemies. It was obvious in the movie Othello, but Othello because of his rank and favor, forgot his place. Othello put his guard down and saw the white man as a confidant (sp), while the wicked white man, wanted nothing more than to see him dead at any cost.

One lesson in that movie was, a white man will smile in your face and pretend to be your friend and make you believe you have power and control over him and others, while in the background he is working steadily to destroy you. What better way to destroy a non-white man? Use the white she devil to bring him down. lol lol lol


LIFE IS A NEVER ENDING CIRCLE........


That is why I don't trust white people.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Auditor1 wrote:
MOONIE wrote:
GMAN_XTREME wrote:

OTHELLO is THE greatest example of non-white people attempting to be accepted by white supremacists and ending up fooling themselves.

Before they watch it, make sure you tell 'em bout white supremacy or
all of the symbolism in the language will go over their heads.


In my humble opinion, Othello happens everyday in some non-white persons life. A white man will never allow a non-white man to exude power, strength and authority over him without a fight.

Under the system of racism and white supremecy white men and non-white men are natrual enemies. It was obvious in the movie Othello, but Othello because of his rank and favor, forgot his place. Othello put his guard down and saw the white man as a confidant (sp), while the wicked white man, wanted nothing more than to see him dead at any cost.

One lesson in that movie was, a white man will smile in your face and pretend to be your friend and make you believe you have power and control over him and others, while in the background he is working steadily to destroy you. What better way to destroy a non-white man? Use the white she devil to bring him down. lol lol lol


LIFE IS A NEVER ENDING CIRCLE........


That is why I don't trust white people.



I trust them, to be exactly who they are. All the time.

Is that different to what you stated?

cope
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Auditor1



Joined: 17 Aug 2003
Posts: 59
Location: Silicon Valley, CA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

copious wrote:
Auditor1 wrote:
MOONIE wrote:
GMAN_XTREME wrote:

OTHELLO is THE greatest example of non-white people attempting to be accepted by white supremacists and ending up fooling themselves.

Before they watch it, make sure you tell 'em bout white supremacy or
all of the symbolism in the language will go over their heads.


In my humble opinion, Othello happens everyday in some non-white persons life. A white man will never allow a non-white man to exude power, strength and authority over him without a fight.

Under the system of racism and white supremecy white men and non-white men are natrual enemies. It was obvious in the movie Othello, but Othello because of his rank and favor, forgot his place. Othello put his guard down and saw the white man as a confidant (sp), while the wicked white man, wanted nothing more than to see him dead at any cost.

One lesson in that movie was, a white man will smile in your face and pretend to be your friend and make you believe you have power and control over him and others, while in the background he is working steadily to destroy you. What better way to destroy a non-white man? Use the white she devil to bring him down. lol lol lol


LIFE IS A NEVER ENDING CIRCLE........


That is why I don't trust white people.



I trust them, to be exactly who they are. All the time.

Is that different to what you stated?

cope


No its not, you are correct in how you stated it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
xirxious



Joined: 09 Apr 2004
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still not sure how anyone can comment on Kobe's innoscence or guilt without knowing him or his accusor personally. Thousands of rapes occur annually (unfortunately) and I do not know anyone who has been convicted of it. I do know THREE people who were accused of rape (3 different instances) who were later found innoscent. The girl was embarrassed at being caught for having a one-night-stand and manufactured an excuse. They do not realize that claims like these are hurting the REAL victims. You can argue either for or against him, but right now, only 2 people truly know what happened.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations