HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Inquiry or Investigation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 7:17 am    Post subject: Inquiry or Investigation Reply with quote

When non-white people have been asked to attend meetings after something has happened that should not have happened usually the non-white person is there to take the fall or to snitch on another non-white person who is planned to take the fall.

In the process of producing justice non-white people should use words in such a manner that they are not harmed. Why? Because racism (white supremacy) is setup so that people classified as non-white are harmed.

Here is one way to do it. In the meeting the first thing you need to do is find out if the meeting is an inquiry or an investigation. Just simply ask the question...Is this meeting an inquiry or an investigation? The meeting can only be one of the two.

If the meeting is an investigation that means a charge has already been made against someone, probably you if you are the only non-white person there. If the meeting is an investigation it should follow "due process" as stated in the 5th and 14th amendments of the United States Constitution if you are in the United States or whatever federal document outlines organizational process that governs wherever you are on the planet.

Don't be tricked into giving out names of other individuals. White people will ask you this information because they have found out, through trial and error, non-white people love to talk.

Follow THE LOGIC.

When there is a fire in the building the first thing that is done is to get the people out of harms way. The next thing done is to extinguish the fire. The next thing done is to investigate what has taken place and implement procedures to ensure the chances of it happening again is minimized.

You follow the same logical process in the meeting. First thing you do is get yourself out of harms way...because white people who practice white supremacy (racism) will make sure you are in harms way if you are a non-white person. You can do this by asking questions. Make sure you ask the question if it is an investigation or an inquiry.

If it is an investigation why are you there? Are you an investigator? In an inquiry questions are asked to determine if an investigation is necessary. Also, in an inquiry all questions should be asked because all questions are valid.

Listen closely to the strategies used in one of the sound bites listed on the Counter-Racism Sound Bites page entitled Countering Racism (White Supremacy) In The Workplace.
Trina

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

V_GOD,

Extremely interesting. Thank you for the information. Is there an inquiry or investigation going on at your workplace involving yourself and other non-white people?

Trina
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
V_GOD,

Extremely interesting. Thank you for the information. Is there an inquiry or investigation going on at your workplace involving yourself and other non-white people?

Trina

Yes, all the time. Usually the non-white people don't know about it until we're in the meeting getting drilled with questions.

I make it a practice to use words in such a manner that I'm not harmed...and I help other non-white people do the same.
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it is an investigation why are you there? Are you an investigator? In an inquiry questions are asked to determine if an investigation is necessary. Also, in an inquiry all questions should be asked because all questions are valid.--VGOD

A very helpful post VGOD, especially the part about finding out if YOU are an INVESTIGATOR.

You can also use this format in other areas of people activity such as finding out who failed to refill the water pitcher; where all the 1-900 charges on the phone bill came from...

Its a great technique for minimizing confusion by letting everyone know the purpose of any meeting.

Josh

PS--That worm got me. Yeah, Im one of those people who skip them "patches" because "I ain't got time for that stuff..." It was rough, my machine was "null and void". Thanks for the help VGOD, I think back up to speed but I gotta run some checks to make sure.
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it is an investigation why are you there? Are you an investigator? In an inquiry questions are asked to determine if an investigation is necessary. Also, in an inquiry all questions should be asked because all questions are valid.--VGOD

A very helpful post VGOD, especially the part about finding out if YOU are an INVESTIGATOR.

You can also use this format in other areas of people activity such as finding out who failed to refill the water pitcher; where all the 1-900 charges on the phone bill came from...

Its a great technique for minimizing confusion by letting everyone know the purpose of any meeting.

Josh

PS--That worm got me. Yeah, Im one of those people who skip them "patches" because "I ain't got time for that stuff..." It was rough, my machine was "null and void". Thanks for the help VGOD, I think back up to speed but I gotta run some checks to make sure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: