HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Baptist Church Pays White People to Attend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wickett Fan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 8:13 am    Post subject: Baptist Church Pays White People to Attend Reply with quote

Heard this one on NPR this morning: Rev. Fred Cadwell of the Green Acres Baptist Church in SHREVEPORT Michigan is offering white people $5-10 per hr to attend his church. According to the interview, the good Re. feels he should do all things possible to make his church "look like the body of Christ". The Rev. cited some passage in the book of Mathew that spoke to him and lead to this action. Oooo! I just google this http://www.startribune.com/stories/614/4020525.html. This link has more details; check out the last sentence: http://www.smh.com.au/text/articles/2003/08/01/1059480556359.htm

Said the Rev. "There has been a great response to his idea" ... "the publicity has taken this worldwide"..."most of them (the white people)that attended did not accept the money"..."it is money from my own pocket and had nothing to do with church funds"..(partly dishonest). "There ain't going to be ghettos in heaven."

Now, besides being an example of the pathetic spiritual state of the so called black church in America, this is so easy a Code novice like myself can decode this in his sleep. Here goes;

1. "There ain't going to be ghettos in heaven." This is similar to the phenominon of white flight. The motives WS are the same. Since a ghetto is a person and not a place the Rev. is saying he is increasing the value of his congregation by adding more valuable "white souls". This "ghetto" comment also revels the WS that is motivating this action.

2. Chris Williams, one of the few white members of the congregation, supports the initiative. "I don't see it as any different than a lot of the churches that have different social functions to attract visitors," she said.

I see one. If this was just any social function to attract new attendants, my Black ass would also get $10.00 too.

I would love to see a more advanced analysis.
Any use of the word, "Nigger(s)" translates into the following statement: "Consciously or subconsciously, I am helping to maintain the local, national, global system of Racism (White Supremacy)". ~ Dr. Francis C. Welsing
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is very interesting. CNN reported Mr. Caldwell paid money to white people to "integrate" his church, whatever that means. I wonder if this is just a ploy to raise the number of "active tithers". I only have questions.

How many white people does the Mr. Caldwell pay to live in the neighborhood that he lives in?

How many white people does the Mr. Caldwell pay to shop at the grocery store where he shops?

How many white people does the Mr. Caldwell pay to attend the schools where his children attend?

How many white people does the Mr. Caldwell have sexual intercourse with him?

Did Mr. Caldwell ask the white people who showed up why they never came to the church before then?

What was the overall consensus of Mr. Caldwell's "congregation" to paying white people to attend the church?

Does Mr. Caldwell believe that there are only white people and non-white people on this planet? If not, why only pay white people to attend?
Josh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My question is: which people collectively have the most money?

(hint, open your wallet and check the picture of the person on the money)

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: