HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Exception to the Basic Stops: number 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Exception to the Basic Stops: number 10 Reply with quote

truth-seeker wrote:
Subject:

My question, is there exceptions to number 10 of the "Basic Stops" as far as asking racists to settle squabbling. This incident happened on Monday,there are two non-white (black) males CDL drivers in my unit, one driver the senior driver was verbally assaulted, by the new driver who just completed probation period, which is one year, shouting something about four people had told him something the senior driver (myself) had said about his work habits and attendance. The supervisor (non-white black male) was present during the incident and heard the new driver name-call (mother-fucker) and threaten (mention taking this up after work) the senior driver. The supervisor to this day have done nothing, I have written a memo of the incident and plan to take it up front on Friday. I trust your opinion, Please reply asap. Thank you

The "codebook" has listed on page 55/56, Stop 10 of the "10 Stops" and it is listed as follows:

UICCSC wrote:
Stop Squabbling Among Yourselves and Asking Racists (White Supremacists) to Settle It.

Reason(s)/Explanation(s):

One of the major non-just acts that Racists (White Supremacists) commit is to establish situations that cause, and/or encourage non-white people to squabble among themselves.

Racists do not approve of any fights or arguements between non-white people that non-white people settle among themselves without the so-called "help" of the Racists.

Racists do not, knowingly, allow any non-white person, or persons, to do anything that does not directly, or indirectly, help to promote Racism (White Supremacy).

Racists approve of, and encourage non-white people to fight each other, kill each other, squabble with each other, "name-call" each other, and/or do anything that best helps non-white people to remain confused and non-constructive.

Racists, however, are not in favor of the extermination of all non-white people. They are in favor of many non-white people being killed, but not all of them. They have no desire for non-white people to become extinct. If "non-white" people became extinct, there could be no way for "white" people to practice "Racism" - at least they could not practice it in the form of "White" Supremacy. Racists want non-white people to continue to exist. It is not possible to practice "White Supremacy" if non-white people do not exist.

The Racists want non-white people to continue to become better subjects and victims. While using non-white people as victims, the Racists particularly want the non-white people to sqabble among themselves, and they want the non-white people to beg them, the Racists, to "settle" the squabbles. This is one of the major ways that the Racists have of maintaining their power. They also do this to "prove" their power, feed their ego's, and amuse themselves.

Why do you think what you have explained is an "exception" to what is stated above by the United Independent Compensatory Code/Sytstem/Concept (UICCSC)?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: