HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Are white people inorant about racism/white supremacy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Are white people inorant about racism/white supremacy Reply with quote

Biggest Uncle Tom wrote:
Some time i notice i have the urge to attempt to try to convince a white person the value counter racism when they profess ignorance about the nature of ws/r. Should colored (non-white) person even try to help a white person understand the counter racist concept.

Why would a non-white person try to convince a white person that people are being mistreated based on color?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Biggest Uncle Tom wrote:
a non-white person shouldn't have to prove that they are being mistreated on the basis of color.

Yes, and that's the logic. Why would a victim of sexual molestation try to convince the person that is molesting them sexually that they are molesting them sexually?

Why would a person who is being raped try to convince the person that is raping them that they are raping them?

That is the purpose for the Following THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic) forum. For non-white people to help each other to understand how to follow THE LOGIC. And the refined process of that will result in non-white people helping each other to answer their own questions just as you have done.

But see...many non-white people do just that. Many non-white people try to convince white people that non-white people are being mistreated just because the non-white person is not white. It's almost a natural reaction. Almost the same reaction as the person that has been raped wanting to talk to the person who is raping them to get them to understand the "negative" impact they have had on their lives. See? Almost a natural reaction following that same train of thought. But when you think about it logically it makes no sense to do that. The only thing that does make sense to do is figure out how to stop that person from raping you first...then figure out the constructive thing to do.

It's like you have a child that is tearing up all the furniture in the house with a meat cleaver. The first order of business is to figure out how to get that meat cleaver from them and stop them from ripping up all the furniture in the house. Then after they are no longer ripping up all the furniture in the house and they have settled down and come to their senses only then does it make sense to talk to them and try to help them.

Non-white people are still being mistreated based on color. So to try to convince the very same people, who may be responsible for that mistreatment, that it is incorrect to mistreat people based on color...while they are being mistreated...makes no sense at all when you think about it. But you really have to think about...really put some thought into it... and tell yourself the truth about what you see in order to understand what you're looking at.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Biggest Uncle Tom wrote:
I know i don't solve anything that way certainly not produce justice. I've been hip to the uiccsc for almost two years now and i still don't know how to follow The Logic so that i can solve my own problems without constant reminders meaning I'm always slipping up.

True of us all.

Biggest Uncle Tom wrote:
I want to believe somehow that the white white people around me shouldn't always be suspected racists though i know the sense it makes to do so.

Also how can i write counter racist science experiments that follow The Logic and further what exactly is the counter racism logic and science.

The first thing you're gonna hafta do is figure out why you're doing it. The answer to that question is the only thing that is gonna sustain you through the process of producing justice.

Then you figure out what it is that you want to tackle first...what is it that you wanna try to understand first. Or is there a problem that you want to attempt to solve first.

For me...one of the first things I wanted to try to figure out is what I white person is. I knew that there were people who said that they were white but they didn't appear to me to be the same color as a white crayon. The confusion for me was...well...what do they mean when they say they are a white person. I reasoned that to understand this is to understand what is at the root of the SYSTEM itself.

There are some who say that what is at the root of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is some feeling by white people of rejection by non-white people. There was no need for me to go back that far since, presumably, the people who started the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) no longer exists. So I had to figure out why I was about to do what it is that I was about to do and it had to make sense to me. Regardless if it made sense to anyone else it had to make sense to me. Where to start was easy...start with what is right in front of me everyday. Not what happened 500 years ago or 1000 years ago. but that's just me. People can decide what is best to do for themselves. If a person decides to start 2000 years ago that is up to them to run counter-racism science experiments on what happened 2000 years ago and try to understand it in such a manner that it produces tools that they can use regarding what is in front of them everyday.

Once you figure out why you want to do and where to go first...meaning what you want to tackle first...you write a counter-racism science experiment on a piece of paper or in a notebook or if you so choose under the Counter-Racism Science Project forum, using the "scientific method" on this website and that will get you started.

The writing of the counter-racism science experiment is only the mechanical piece. You have to figure out why you're doing what you're doing, how to do it and what you hope to accomplish even before you begin to write it out. Wherever you decide to write out your counter-racism science experiment you should also write out your findings (results) each time you run the experiment that you wrote.

This is how you start. After running counter-racism science experiments for some time...and running multiple counter-racism science experiments at once...you will find that something happens...you begin to think a certain way...watch for certain things...become aware of how things work in detail.

When you have figured out a few things and you're ready to start writing...and if you decide to write here on the Counter-Racism Work Study Project I can help you get started with the mechanical piece of how to format your writings using the "scientific method" and help get you started.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: