HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Nuts and Bolts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HelixHair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 2:42 am    Post subject: Nuts and Bolts Reply with quote

I recently had a conversation with a male who had an interesting conjecture about the relationship between Racism/White Supremacy and anatomical attributes. In the process of formulating my own hypothesis, I need to gather some information. I hope to do so on this board.

The following questions are intended ONLY for those males who, if all other factors of attractivness to him are equal, sexually prefer females with with rounder buttocks to those with flatter ones.

Is sexual intercourse physically more pleasurable and/or easier with females who have rounder buttocks.

a) If so, please explain.

b) If not, why do you have that preference?

C'MON! DON'T BE SCURRRRED! Moving the frontiers of science requires courage!

Trina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your gonna have fun with this one Helixhair. Like she said don't be scurrrrrred!.

Trina
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Nuts and Bolts Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
[color=blue]I recently had a conversation with a male who had an interesting conjecture about the relationship between Racism/White Supremacy and anatomical attributes. In the process of formulating my own hypothesis, I need to gather some information. I hope to do so on this board.

The following questions are intended ONLY for those males who, if all other factors of attractivness to him are equal, sexually prefer females with with rounder buttocks to those with flatter ones.

Is sexual intercourse physically more pleasurable and/or easier with females who have rounder buttocks.

What you mean by "rounder"? "Rounder" than the moon (no pun intended)? As round as two watermelons? Looking like two hams on her back?

Please explain after you stop laughing.
copious

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe what your friend was speaking of was sexual attraction - reproductive fertility.

Have you ever noticed most white females have an odd hip - waist line? It's small, bony and and looks shrunken. Where as most black females have more natural child birthing hips. The reason this is important is because when a child is being birthed the hips seperate so the child can pass through the birth canal.

Mabey this is the reason white women are having so much difficulty getting pregant and then giving birth. It's all in the hips which is near the entrance of the virgina. Penis in - baby out. In my mind, it's that simple.

The hips carry all the weight. The hips are the CENTER of a female's body.

Round hips imply healthy babies, and healthy women after/during pregancy.

Oh yea ... The bottox imply many things - but to me they imply sexual ripeness - if that can be said. I think ithas somthing to do with being the reverse entrance to the virgina and perhaps the most powerful position - leverage wise - and the most submisive position - for females - in regards to the male penis to virgina - sexual relationships.

cope
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helix,

Have you considered rephrasing your query and and asking those males who engage in "homo sex" or anti sexual activities?

Josh
HelixHair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

copious wrote:
I believe what your friend was speaking of was sexual attraction - reproductive fertility.

Have you ever noticed most white females have an odd hip - waist line? It's small, bony and and looks shrunken. Where as most black females have more natural child birthing hips. The reason this is important is because when a child is being birthed the hips seperate so the child can pass through the birth canal.

Mabey this is the reason white women are having so much difficulty getting pregant and then giving birth. It's all in the hips which is near the entrance of the virgina. Penis in - baby out. In my mind, it's that simple.

The hips carry all the weight. The hips are the CENTER of a female's body.

Round hips imply healthy babies, and healthy women after/during pregancy.

Oh yea ... The bottox imply many things - but to me they imply sexual ripeness - if that can be said. I think ithas somthing to do with being the reverse entrance to the virgina and perhaps the most powerful position - leverage wise - and the most submisive position - for females - in regards to the male penis to virgina - sexual relationships.

cope

Thank you for you very informative response, Copious! I found two extremely interesting components to your post:

1) The rear entry offers more leverage and is , therefore, the most submissive female position. Do you mean, from a "wrestling" perspective, it is the most difficult from which to escape?

2) Rounder buttocks would seem to be the most efficient way of counter-balancing the weight and positioning of pregancy. In other words, sexually mature...or in your words, "ripe." EUREKA!!

But it does sound as if you are saying that the attraction for that shape is encoded evolutionarily and offers no added physical pleasure or ease. Do you concur with that?

HelixHair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Helix,

Have you considered rephrasing your query and and asking those males who engage in "homo sex" or anti sexual activities?

Josh

It seems like an obvious data field, doesn't it? Because males whose sexual apparatae are aroused most easily by other males enage in alot of "rear entry". However, there seem to be so many variables in that attraction and interaction that I would not know how to incorporate that data into a hypothesis. Got any ideas?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Josh wrote:
Helix,

Josh

It seems like an obvious data field, doesn't it? Because males whose sexual apparatae are aroused most easily by other males enage in alot of "rear entry". However, there seem to be so many variables in that attraction and interaction that I would not know how to incorporate that data into a hypothesis. Got any ideas?

Interesting question.
Trina

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copious said:
Quote:

What is "sexual ripeness"?

Trina
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helix,

The reason I bring up anti sexual activity (homo sex) is because it may be simpler to understand the data regarding "pleasure" and "easier" when said data is not run or seen through the reproductive prism.

I think data collection in the field of anti sexual activity between White and non white males could yield significant information about the system of racism White supremacy for this very reason.

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: