HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

White Women and sex under White supremacy
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Whiteextiction.com Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Check out this link and study the picture.

Raise questions about what you are looking at.

Ive raised a few myself.

1. Why are the White female and Black baby naked; but not the Black male?

2. Would the picture elicit any different reaction if the Black male were Bill Cosby in a loin clothe?

3. Why only one baby? Why not have her holding the hand of their toddler?

Does anyone else notice anything about this picture?

http://www.whiteextinction.com/

Josh

It appears the "new world man" is a non-white person.
Trina

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like White people are aware if sexual intercourse between white females and non-white males goes unchecked then they will become extinct. Why is the Black male clothed? Maybe white people are afraid to face the thing they fear the most the Big Black Penis? That's my guess. Duh, I don't know.

Trina

Last edited by Trina on Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Looks like White people are aware if sexual intercourse between white females and non-white males goes unchecked than they will become extinct. Why is the Black male clothed? Maybe white people are afraid to face the thing they fear the most the Big Black Penis? That's my guess. Duh, I don't know.

Trina

(((laughing out loud)))

smallz, you see that?

Architect wrote:
While this answered functioned it was obviously fundamentally flawed thus creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly. That if left unchecked might threaten the system itself, ergo those that refuse the program, while the minority, if unchecked would cause an escalating probability of disaster.

Trina

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD and Smallz,

Was there something funny about my previous post? I was trying to answer Josh's query about the picture at www.whiteextinction.com. Smallz and Virtual_GOD what do you think about the picture? I'd like to hear your answers to his questions.

Trina
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD and Smallz,

Was there something funny about my previous post? I was trying to answer Josh's query about the picture at www.whiteextinction.com. Smallz and Virtual_GOD what do you think about the picture? I'd like to hear your answers to his questions.

Trina

Nothing was funny. Sometimes I laugh when I hear truth being revealed...sometimes...and in addition to that sometimes I laugh when I've heard something similar seemingly in another "context" and then hearing or reading about it being related in association to white supremacy (racism).

I am still learning the mechanics for things being connected...
Trina

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD and Smallz,

Trina

Nothing was funny. Sometimes I laugh when I hear truth being revealed...sometimes...and in addition to that sometimes I laugh when I've heard something similar seemingly in another "context" and then hearing or reading about it being related in association to white supremacy (racism).

I am still learning the mechanics for things being connected...

Aiight now.

T

Now I get the reason for all the laughter. I listened to and read the review of the The Matrix trilogy.

Trina
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: