HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

White Women and sex under White supremacy
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:31 am    Post subject: White Women and sex under White supremacy Reply with quote

White women and sex under White supremacy

A Black male once told me that he only "dates" White women. I asked him why and he said "Because Black females have too much baggage". By "baggage" he meant problems.

I thought about what he said and using counter racism logic came to the conclusion that in a system of White supremacy,

ALL Black people have problems

As I thought about my sexual experiences with White women I began to understand the greater value of White women is rooted in the existence of White supremacy.

FOR EXAMPLE:

What I really liked about "dating" a White women was the way people viewed me when I was with her. That was what really turned me on. People thought I "had something"; money, a nice car... I had next to nothing but people didn't realize that when I was with her. It was a big ego trip.

It is the system of White supremacy that gives all White people greater value than non white people, but I think it is most visible with White women because much like White children, their value is based greatly on their potential as opposed to what they have actually done or do for the system of White supremacy.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: White Women and sex under White supremacy Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
It is the system of White supremacy that gives all White people greater value than non white people, but I think it is most visible with White women because much like White children, their value is based greatly on their potential as opposed to what they have actually done or do for the system of White supremacy.
Josh,

What do you mean when you say...
Josh wrote:
their value is based greatly on their potential
...?

What potential?

HOW is the potential of white females and white children different than the potential of white male adults?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I meant when I said "a White womans value in a system of White supremacy is largely based on her potential", is that a White woman who does not practice racism can still produce a White child who can.

All White people have greater value in a system of White supremacy, mainly based on what they can do. White children have a potential value in a system of White supremacy as future White supremacists; in other words, the "payoff" is delayed a bit.

White women have a similar potential in that above and beyond the practice of racism, they can also produce other White people.

This is relevant because an individual White woman who is not a racist can produce a child who is.

I see this as the "potential" value that causes White men to get upset when they see a White woman with a Black male...even when the White woman is one they would consider unattractive.

For the record I will state that racism White supremacy is a partnership between racist man and racist woman. In no way am I trying to imply that White women are "less racist" or in any way less capable of practicing racism.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 4:33 am    Post subject: Re:Sex under White Supremacy(Racism) Reply with quote

What I really liked about "dating" a White women was the way people viewed me when I was with her. That was what really turned me on. People thought I "had something"; money, a nice car... I had next to nothing but people didn't realize that when I was with her. It was a big ego trip.

Josh, which people are you referring to you when you said you liked how people viewed you when you were with your white woman? Non-white people or white people? Did white people view you with admiration or disdain?

Trina
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 8:12 am    Post subject: "Potential Value"? Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
What I meant when I said "a White womans value in a system of White supremacy is largely based on her potential", is that a White woman who does not practice racism can still produce a White child who can.

All White people have greater value in a system of White supremacy, mainly based on what they can do. White children have a potential value in a system of White supremacy as future White supremacists; in other words, the "payoff" is delayed a bit.


A white woman that doesn't practice white supremacy (racism) cannot produce a white baby without a white male. HOW is it that the "potential value" of a white female different than the "potential value" of a white male? What are the mechanics of this "potential value"?

Josh wrote:
White women have a similar potential in that above and beyond the practice of racism, they can also produce other White people.

This is relevant because an individual White woman who is not a racist can produce a child who is.

A white woman that doesn't practice white supremacy (racism) cannot produce a white baby without a white male. HOW is it that the "potential value" of a white female different than the "potential value" of a white male? What are the mechanics of this "potential value"?

Josh wrote:
I see this as the "potential" value that causes White men to get upset when they see a White woman with a Black male...even when the White woman is one they would consider unattractive.

Does this "potential value" cause a white female to get upset when a they see a white male with a non-white female? That offspring will also be non-white.

Josh wrote:
For the record I will state that racism White supremacy is a partnership between racist man and racist woman. In no way am I trying to imply that White women are "less racist" or in any way less capable of practicing racism.

Josh


Now the last paragraph is the only one that makes sense to me. Males impose sexual intercourse. Females can entice but they cannnot impose sexual intercourse. This is basic physioligy.

"Potential value"? I don't get THE LOGIC. HOW does this help to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice? A white person is a white person is a white person...under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...as far as I can see. And any white person that is capable of practicing racism (white supremacy) is a racist suspect.

What does "potential value" have to do with that? Please explain.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Josh, which people are you referring to you when you said you liked how people viewed you when you were with your white woman? Non-white people or white people? Did white people view you with admiration or disdain?--Trina

Hmmm, Ok, follow me on this;

Non white people "noticed" me I think because they assumed I must "have something" good or valuable since a White woman was "with me". Everyone seems to know on a fundamental level that in the eighth area of activity, White people are always incharge, in other words, its the White person who decides if there will be any kind of interaction and what the terms will be.

The non white people especially the Black females were quick to assume that I must have a good job, a nice car, a big dick...something to make being with a nigger "worth it" for the White woman; BTW, I don't have any of those 3 things, but Im workin on the first two ( please parden my digression)

This is why its was such an ego trip, I was just another broke ass nigger, but the White woman made me valid.

For the White people, and Im speculating here, I think the White women sends a signal that Im a "domesticated nigger", in other words, Im a Black male that will not challenge the system of White supremacy.

Think about it that Black males that are in *marriages* with White women; Kofi Anan, Clarence Thomas, Ward Connerly... with the exception of homosexuality, marrying a White woman is one of the best ways for a Black male to exhibit a non threatening posture to White supremacists.

Now there was a time when niggers got shot for just lookin at a White female, I think it was called "eyeBALL rape". But with the refinement of White supremacy I think most White people understand that its better for a Black male to "play in the snow" than to sit alone and think up ways to counter the system of White supremacy.

Josh



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 11:22 pm    Post subject: White womans "potential value" Reply with quote

VGOD,

In response to your questions, let me say that I may be running into the White supremacy "language barrier".

The language may not exist for me to describe this potential value that White women have. For the sake of arguement I will call it "birth potential".

As you point out, the collection of reccessive genetic characteristics that make up a White person must be combined with the same to produce another White person. Based on my analysis of comments and behaviors by White men it is possible that domination of resources is a requirement for getting White women to "commit" to White supremacy; atleast in the White male mind.

I realize Im stepping out on a limb here and Im reaching the limits of my language skills but it seems to me that given the female attraction for resources, is it possible that a greater proportion of the key to the survival of the White race lays with the White female?

Is this the reason the White supremacist work so hard to dominate all resources?

Does the White male have confidence that the White female would "do the right thing" irrespective of who dominates all resources?

Am I making any sense?

I know this ain't code, Im just chewing on this...thinking out loud. Im just in the lab doing some counter racist alchemy, I may be on to something but I do understand that this shit could blow up in my face.

If it does, it wouldn't be the first time.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: White womans "potential value" Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
VGOD,

In response to your questions, let me say that I may be running into the White supremacy "language barrier".

The language may not exist for me to describe this potential value that White women have. For the sake of arguement I will call it "birth potential".


Let's think out loud together. You may be onto something...I don't know...but I have to FOLLOW THE LOGIC.
Josh wrote:
As you point out, the collection of reccessive genetic characteristics that make up a White person must be combined with the same to produce another White person. Based on my analysis of comments and behaviors by White men it is possible that domination of resources is a requirement for getting White women to "commit" to White supremacy; atleast in the White male mind.


What I said is that it takes two white people to make a white person...I'm not a geneticist so I don't know much about that but I have observed the behavior of white people and asked white people questions and according to their answers and THE LOGIC the scientific theory I have recorded is...

White + White = White
Color + Color = Color
White + Color = Color

As far as I can see, these are political terms not genetic terms as such because..."HOW white is white"?

Josh wrote:
I realize Im stepping out on a limb here and Im reaching the limits of my language skills but it seems to me that given the female attraction for resources, is it possible that a greater proportion of the key to the survival of the White race lays with the White female?

I would say Racist Man and Racist Woman are in a partnership. Racism (White Supremacy) could not exist without that partnership. It has been my experience, based on scientific evidence, that the majority of white females do not want their grandchildren to be non-white...meaning despite thier ideal mate of "tall, DARK, and handsome", and laying out in the sun to the extent of becoming cancerous, their primary objective is racism (white supremacy). According to THE LOGIC white females have as much a vested interest in white supremacy (racism) as white males.

Josh wrote:
Is this the reason the White supremacist work so hard to dominate all resources?

I would say the white supremacists (racists) acquire "resoucres", meaning including people, for the sole purpose of maintaining the POWER equation of white over non-white. This POWER equation can be seen in my chosen avatar and is the primary reason for me choosing this particular one...to keep myself focused on what the current supreme political SYSTEM produces. This is my calibration.

Josh wrote:
Does the White male have confidence that the White female would "do the right thing" irrespective of who dominates all resources?


In answer to that question...I don't know. I have yet to experiement scientifically with that. What is the premise? What is the objective of the experiment? Please conduct the experiment and put it under Counter-Racist Science Project. I am willing to help in any way I can.

Non-white males cannot eliminate racism (white supremacy) by sleeping with white females. Non-white males can't vote racism (white supremacy) out of office and non-white males can't fuck racism (white supremacy) away. Non-white males must face the problem of racism (white supremacy) head-on...no pun intended...and replace white supremacy (racism) with justice.

The white female is not an ally of non-white people in replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 5:22 am    Post subject: Re:White women and Sex Under White Supremacy Reply with quote

Josh wrote:

Now there was a time when niggers got shot for just lookin at a White female, I think it was called "eyeBALL rape". But with the refinement of White supremacy I think most White people understand that its better for a Black male to "play in the snow" than to sit alone and think up ways to counter the system of White supremacy.


Josh, what is "EYE BALL RAPE"?

What is "play in the snow"?


Trina
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Guest





PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: White women and Sex Under White Supremacy Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
This is why its was such an ego trip, I was just another broke ass nigger, but the White woman made me valid.

How did this or these white women make you valid? What kind of validity did you need that a non-white (female) could not give you? Did this white woman make you any less of a nigger?

Josh wrote:
For the White people, and Im speculating here, I think the White women sends a signal that Im a "domesticated nigger", in other words, Im a Black male that will not challenge the system of White supremacy.

Were you mistreated any less because you had a white woman on your arm?

The Color Confrontation Theory states that whites desired and still do desire sexual alliances with the "non-white", both male and female, because it is only through this route that the whites can achieve the illusion of being able to produce color...that is to conceive and deliver a product of color.

This tells me a white woman is not looking at how big your house is, or what kind of car you are driving or even how big your dick is. This tells me and I could be wrong that she is looking to you a "non-white" male to give her something the "white" male can never give her - color.
Back to top
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Choctow,

the experiences with White women that Im telling everyone about are "pre code" Im trying to be as honest and accurate in describing what I experience in the mental state I had at that time.

When I say the White woman made me feel "valid" Im talking about how I felt. Don't forget about the years of nigger training all Black males go through; "bionic woman, wonder woman, Sheena, Xena, Marilyn Monroe, Farrrah Fawcet..." this is what Black males are trained to value and seek.

So when I "got mine" it was like I had arrived.

I was 27 when I first had sex. I think this is from being around so many White people. As a Black male I think I tried to "play down" my sexuality so as to not piss off the White males; it was kind of a "Micheal Jackson" type thing...get the girls by being cute and talented while not upsetting the White males by being too masculine.

(((shakin my head)))

Now can yall see how twisted my thinking was due to White supremacy?

In my case, being in proxemity to a White woman was almost the same as engaging in sexual intercourse with her due to the way White people percieved me.

They thought I was gettin a lot of pussy and that was good enough for me!
(((shakin my head again)))

Now, I understand your point about color confrontation theory and am in agreement with it. But on a more practical level, check this out.

Have you ever heard White people say: "once you go Black, you never go back" ?

Well lets just say I know why White people say that.

My first 4 sex partners were White females, the I got my first Black girlfriend.

I won't be "going back", the language may not yet exist to allow me to explain why, but Im working on it.

That whole "White woman is best" thing is an illusion...the "best" at what?

See what I mean.

This is why: "if you don't understand White supremacy, everything else you think you understand will only confuse you"

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MsTreated



Joined: 01 May 2003
Posts: 33
Location: Chicago Vicinity

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Non white people "noticed" me I think because they assumed I must "have something" good or valuable since a White woman was "with me".
The non white people especially the Black females were quick to assume that I must have a good job, a nice car, a big dick...something to make being with a nigger "worth it" for the White woman;

Please be advised that "some" non white females knew that the only thing you had was the potential satisfaction of the curiosity of a white female who was obviously into the "myth" regarding black males that had given her "jungle fever" - a sex fettish. Be further advised: some may think that even though you were not STRONG enough to protect your own women from white supremacy (racism) and put your efforts into fighting racism, you WERE strong enough to face the controversy and degradation that is attached to "sleeping with the enemy" and dumb enough to think that non white females will only view this as a loss of potential material gain rather than the insult it was. Interesting.
_________________
Utchau Metut: "the weighing of words" - the evaluation of concepts, ideas, beliefs, behavioral shaping factors, and spiritual practices"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm,

I have noted your comments MsTreated. I hope everyone understands that in the experiences I described with White women, I as the Black person was never "in charge". All I was doing was what my nigger training required me to do. I was taught to worship White women, just like all Black males are. Movies, TV, Magazines, Fashion... thats what we are taught. WHITE WOMEN ARE THE BEST, thats the message.

A message that is being taught to all Black males WORLDWIDE as we speak.

So the fact that I acted on it just makes me a certified nigger. I took the nigger classes (as required by the White supremacists) and I passed the nigger test.

Now, this is the key: What am I doing at this web site?

What are any of us doing at a counter racism web site?


We all failed some aspect of nigger training

and wound up here trying to find ways to replace White supremacy with Justice.

Hmmm, now thats interesting, inspite of all the nigger training, here we are engaged in the process of deniggerization.

Guess who is scratchin their head now?

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MsTreated



Joined: 01 May 2003
Posts: 33
Location: Chicago Vicinity

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just giving another side of what SOME black females may think. So when you relate the story again, you may include that perspective also, you know...just to kinda supplement the deniggerization curriculum. :lol:

"head scratchin"? I need some head pounding. Thus is the throughness of my course in niggerization.

Respect
_________________
Utchau Metut: "the weighing of words" - the evaluation of concepts, ideas, beliefs, behavioral shaping factors, and spiritual practices"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:26 pm    Post subject: Whiteextiction.com Reply with quote

Check out this link and study the picture.

Raise questions about what you are looking at.

Ive raised a few myself.

1. Why are the White female and Black baby naked; but not the Black male?

2. Would the picture elicit any different reaction if the Black male were Bill Cosby in a loin clothe?

3. Why only one baby? Why not have her holding the hand of their toddler?


Does anyone else notice anything about this picture?

http://www.whiteextinction.com/


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations