HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Confronting a Suspected Racist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Confronting a Suspected Racist Reply with quote

impact wrote:
Hello Mr. Williams,

I believe I am posting this in the correct area. I would like some guidance on confronting a suspected racist about her behaviors that subjugate me. Here are the facts:

1. She is white, my boss is white, there is a white faculty involved
2. I have logged two documented (email) complaints to my boss about her in regards to other issues. As the System states, my white boss did nothing.
3. Recently, I questioned a process at work. This suspected racist went around me and consulted a white female facutly regarding my question. Therefore, getting her way.
4. I posed some constructive questions using the Logic to this white female facutly, and received lots of verbage and no direct answers (all via email).
5. I overheard the suspected racist consulting with my white boss, post the email from the white female faculty, and my name was mentioned several times though I was never consulted or asked facts.
6. I decided, via email, to provide my feedback (via email), to both the boss and the suspected racist. To which there was no response.
7. Next thing, there is an entire new process where all decisions have to go through the suspected racist versus me being able to use my logic to determine the answers.

I have tried to handle things via email citing University policy about these behaviors. I have also tried the no contact, no conflict rule (it does not work). I now want to move to complaining to human resources,in order to do so I need to prove that I have (one on one) confronted the suspected racist. I would like to confront this person and make her aware that I recognize the behaviors being used against me to \"subvert my duties.\" I am still new to using the Logic and forming questions, therefore I choose to consult you about this issue. Any guidance you can provide is much appreciated. I am happy to take advice and pracitice it so help other nonwhite people in my situation.

Best,

Impact

Thank you for posting in the Counter-Racism Science Project forum Impact but your post is not in the correct format. Posts in the Counter-Racism Science Project forum should be in the scientific format.

If you are looking for some quick answers for what you should do on your job I cannot help you. But if you are looking to discover how to find the answers to your questions by looking inside yourself so that you will be able to stand on your own two feet and use counter-speech and counter-action against the people who are mistreating you...what the process is for that...and you are willing to go all the way to support and defend the United States Constitution by establishing justice...and to use the power of the smartest and most powerful white people to aid you...

...then I may be able to help you find THE LOGIC to do so and perhaps even some of the words to use as well.

You shouldn't have to keep running to anyone else to find the answers that you need. Once you understand THE LOGIC and have some examples of the words to use and what the result should be and why then you will be able to maneuver through any situation on your job or anywhere else by using the weight of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) against itself. If this is what you want to learn how to be able to do then I may be able to help you but this cannot be learned overnight.

If you are in a dire situation right now we may be able to talk over some strategies over the phone with other people who are looking to produce justice. If so I can setup a conference call for this purpose.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

impact wrote:
I see. I will work to place this in the scientific process.

impact

In the interim would you also like to discuss this with myself and others on a conference call? The call will be recorded and placed on the Counter-Racism Radio Network in hopes that other non-white people can learn from it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: