HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Bilderberg-club

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Bilderberg-club Reply with quote

Justice X wrote:
In which way does the bilderberg-club play a role in the racism/white supremacy-system?I mean its crazy that white ppl of influence in the fields of politics, business, and banking meet and nobody cares!!

I do not know. If they are white people who practice racism (white supremacy) I have a general understanding of what they are going to do, the effect it has on non-white people, and what I must do to work against what they are doing.

I don't waste a lot of time and energy thinking and reacting to every little thing white people do. That is what a code is for. It is like counter-racism dim mak. Dim Mak is credited as being the martial art that focuses on pressure points of the body whereby people who are trained in this art/science don't have to whip the whole person...they focus on specific pressure points of the body and delivery counter manuvers to those points and your oppenant will fail to respond.

A code of certain things you say and certain things you do that is focused on the pressure points of how the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) do what they do will have the greatest effect.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Justice X wrote:
but dont u think we all shoud be informed about whatz goin on in the whole world system, coz befor we dont understand and r informed bout how they built up the system of white supremacy, we cant fight against it!

Sure, people should use any information they can find that may be useful to them...but you can ride a bicycle and take a bicycle apart without having any knowledge of who made the first bicycle or where bicycles began or how long bicycles have been around or without knowing who else rides bicycles. You don't have to study the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy), from beginning until today, in order to figure out how the racists (white supremacists) do what they do, the effect it has on non-white people and what non-white people have to do to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice. You can start doing that right now without being able to determine if Adolf Hitler was the first racist (white supremacist).

Justice X wrote:
in in this circle r non white ppl also involved!and i guess they r informed and kno exactly what they r doin!we cant say that every non white person who works for their system is confused!i read a lot about the bilderberg-club,the rome,the Trilaterale Commission, and of course there r only white ppl involved but there head nowadays is mr.obama and he is not white!i kno they use him as their toy but can we call obama confused?

All people are confused about something. There is no person in the known universe who has total clarity about everything. No person knows all things about all things or even all things about one thing. Presumably, if you know all things about one thing then you know all things about all things because everything is connected.

The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are not confused about how to do it. The non-white people who are victims of racism (white supremacy) have not proven that we are not confused about how the racists (white supremacists) do what they do, the effect it has on us, and what we must do to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice. We have not proven this. There are some non-white people who have some ideas about how to do it...and there are some non-white people who have written books and papers talking about how to do it conceptually but we have not proven it. In order to prove it we are going to have to produce a SYSTEM of justice.

Prisoners in a prison do not know all things about how that prison operates...whether one of the prisoners is sitting in for the warden or not. To say that there are prisoners in a prison who understand all there is to know about that prison...when the prison guards change shift...how much is paid for food in the prison...where that food comes from...how to get out of that prison...so on and so forth...and yet they are still prisoners in the prison? Doesn't make sense.

All of the prisoners in a prison cooperate with the warden just on the basis of being a prisoner. All non-white people cooperate with the racists (white supremacists). I think the codebook calls this a 'tragic arrangement'. No need for me to talk about another non-white person and how much they are cooperating with the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) because I am cooperating too. The evidence that I am not cooperating with the racists (white supremacists) is that I have run them out of business.

Justice X wrote:
i just try 2 figure out the truth!look me myself i always said i will always find a reason why a non white person acts the way she/he acts but till when can we go on wit this?this ppl r up2 something really big and wit the help of a non white person they will destroy all non white ppl on this planet!!its all about money!and this ppl got wit the dollar,euro and pound everything in controll!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: