HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

twin boys born - one black, one white

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: twin boys born - one black, one white Reply with quote

Kim Kim wrote:
Quote:
"July 19, 2008 11:39pm
WELCOMING new twins into the world is always a momentous event.

But when brothers Ryan and Leo arrived they had an extra surprise for their parents - they were born with different coloured skin.

For one twin to be black and one to be white is so rare that it is thought by medical experts to be a one-in-a-million occurrence.

The twins' mother, Florence, 35, is from Ghana, west Africa while their father, Stephan, is German.

Stephan, 40, said though the couple were surprised by the colourings, the most important thing was the babies were healthy.

The infants caused a sensation at the Sana Hospital in Lichtenberg, Germany, where they were born last week, with guests crowding around to greet the new arrivals.

And the twins are already revealing opposing personalities.

Light-skinned Ryan is described as a \"spirited\" baby, while Leo is laid back.

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,24047775-950,00.html

What is the codification in this article?

What do you mean when you say "codification"?

Kim Kim wrote:
What if anything jumps out at anyone? Something seems odd. Is the video codified as well?

What do you mean when you say "codified"?

Kim Kim wrote:
If so what?

Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: twin boys born - one black, one white Reply with quote

Kim Kim wrote:
delete this post

Why? It is correct to ask questions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: