HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Is there a real biological white race?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
melaninmagic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

[quote="TheOnlyHunter"]Melaninmagic wrote:[quote]Assuming that I just met you, is there the slightest possibility that I might mistake you for a 'white' person similar to the 8/9 individuals you mentioned earlier? A response of Yes or No would be fine.

Only you could answer that question if you met me face to face and I would have to have you as part of my experiment.[/quote]

In a system of Racism/White Supremacy, do you agree that it is important in the interest of safety, that victims of Racism/White Supremacy be able to differentiate between those individuals who function as 'White' people and those that do not?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

TheOnlyHunter wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
TheOnlyHunter wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Why not ask:

What makes a white person white?

At what part of the questioning should I ask that question?

I orginally had a sixth question: 6. Are you a "white" supremacist?

But I took it out because some "white" people lied to me on that question.

That's when I decided to take that question out and stop looking them in the eyes.

I thought it would make the experiment more real-you know-no false information.

Are you a white person?

No.

According the post that was posted on Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:51 pm when asked if you are a white person by a non-white person you stated that "Yes" you are a white person ( http://www.counter-racism.com/cgi-bin/work-study/viewtopic.php?p=9824#9824 ). But when asked by me if you are a white person on Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:05 pm you answered by stating that you are not a white person ( http://www.counter-racism.com/cgi-bin/work-study/viewtopic.php?p=11817#11817 ).

Based on this evidence and on the evidence of other white people, according to what you have recorded as evidence as a result of running your experiment, I have to suspect that not only are you a white person but because you have demonstrated that you have the will plus the ability to mistreat people who are not white by giving them information that is not true I have to suspect that you are a racist (white supremacist).

This experiment, according to the evidence, does not help non-white people to solve problems, especially the major problem of understanding what the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is, how it works and how to replace it with a SYSTEM of justice.

This experiment will be closed and deleted.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: