HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Minimize Conflict

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Minimize Conflict Reply with quote

Observed Phenomenon:

Under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) non-white people are focused on each other and have been trained to be in conflict with each other.

Hypothesis:

If non-white people, under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy), have been trained to focus on each other and to be in conflict with each other it is possible to retrain the behavior of non-white people in order to minimize the conflict non-white people have between each other. It is possible to retrain out the conflict while maintaining the focus on each other.

Experiment:

Only contact each other when there is something constructive to say and/or do.

Only approach other non-white people when you have some information that you think may be helpful to them or if you are seeking information that is helpful to you.

When you are with those non-white people only only think about the information that you think may be helpful to them and/or only think about the information you are seeking that is helpful to you.

When you are with those non-white people only talk about the information that you think may be helpful to them and/or only talk about the information you are seeking that is helpful to you.

Recording Data:

Use whatever recording device you can such as pencil and paper, audio recorder, video recorder, memory, etc.

Materials Needed:

The focus to solve the race problem before, or in the process of, solving all other problems.

Expected Results:

(1) If you are a non-white person interacting with other non-white people you will maximize constructive interaction.

(2) You will not find yourself gossiping with other non-white people about someone else if you are a non-white person.

(3) You will spend a considerable amount of time by yourself if you are a non-white person seeking interaction with other non-white people.

(4) You will not engage in any physical activity to harm another non-white person if you are a non-white person.

(5) You will focus more on what the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are doing against you if you are a non-white person.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an e-mail I sent to an e-mail group of non-white people who have some knowledge, as I do, about the concept of replacing the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with justice on September 2, 2006. This e-mail was part of running the above counter-racism science experiment.

Quote:
Hello All,

I would like to preface the following comments by thanking everyone for the e-mail conversations we’ve had in the past. In my current niggerized condition I am finding it increasingly difficult to consistently focus on reading the multitude of information about racism (white supremacy), how people feel about, personal opinions on the matter, and the path of non-white people to seek comfort rather than seek justice. I am in deed struggling against my own inadequacies and learning to improve in order to become the best person I can possibly be in my efforts to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice.

Henceforth I am asking for your help. I ask that you please include me on any invitation to perform any constructive counter-racism activity such as gatherings to discuss what specific speech and/or action the racists (white supremacists) are doing against non-white people, the effect it has on non-white people, and what specific counter-racism speech and/or action non-white people must do to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice, any counter-racism science projects, and if I can be of any constructive help to another non-white person please do not hesitate to contact me.

I appreciate your help in this matter. I have observed in myself, even in knowing something about counter-racism, the effect of being in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) attempting to produce justice as a non-white person. There are times when I notice how I am not effectively using counter-racism as a result of counter-racism science. I think I’m attempting to practice counter-racism but in actuality the result of the counter-racism experiments show otherwise. The counter-racism experiments are critical for me to understand what specific speech and/or action the racists (white supremacists) are doing against non-white people, the effect it has on non-white people, and what specific counter-racism speech and/or action non-white people must do to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice.

Please include me on any e-mails that contain the following elements:

(1) Request any constructive help of me against racism (white supremacy)
(2) Have all of the following elements:
    (a) Layout what specific speech and/or actions the racists (white supremacists) are doing against non-white people
    (b) Briefly layout the effect it has on non-white people
    (c) Layout what specific counter-racism speech and/or action non-white people must do to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice

(3) Any gatherings that contain number 2.

If there are any e-mails that do not contain number 1 or number 2 or number 3, please remove me from that e-mail.

Thank you,

e

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: