HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Counter-Move 2 (Basic Difference)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Counter-Move 2 (Basic Difference) Reply with quote

Observed Phenomenon:

White people and non-white people function differently under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

Hypothesis:

The more I run counter-racism science experiments the more I am beginning to see that there are some basic differences between how white people and non-white people function under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) that are directly tied to what we think about most. These basic differences in patterns of thought manifest in patterns of speech and/or action.

Experiment:

Ask the following questions:

(1) Are you a white person?
(2) Out of all of the things you want, what one thing do you want most?
(3) Out of all of the things you think about, what one thing do you think about most?

Recording Data:

Use only one or more of the following recording devices; pencil and paper, audio recorder, video recorder.

Materials Needed:

The nerve to run the experiment. This can take place in a room of discussion on the topic of racism (white supremacy) or any other topic or it can take place by talking to one or more people you know and asking them the outlined questions or by walking up to people that you do not knowingly recognize and asking them the outlined questions.

Expected Results:

(1) White people think more about people interactions than non-white people.

(2) Non-white people focus more on being comfortable and/or feeling good as a result of people interactions.

(3) More white people think further ahead than non-white people.
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I run this experiment and my results match your expected results; Do you think there is value in running another experiment on the expected results.

in other words, finding out WHY the results are what they are?

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
If I run this experiment and my results match your expected results; Do you think there is value in running another experiment on the expected results.

in other words, finding out WHY the results are what they are?

Josh

Oh yes Sir. See, what I don't think people really understand is every thought...and every word...in essence each and every action that a person is involved in while in the process of thinking about writing, writing, running, evaluating, questioning, re-running, and refining a counter-racism science experiment is thought, speech, and/or action that works against the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) and helps to produce a SYSTEM of justice. Even if a person is thinking about what counter-racism science experiment they can write and how it will help to produce a SYSTEM of justice, that is thought that works against the white people who practice racism (white supremacy).

So all counter-racism science experiments are valid as long as they do two things;

(1) Work against the white people who practice racism (white supremacy)
(2) Help to produce a SYSTEM of justice

...'cause presumably, according to counter-racist logic, you can work against the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) without producing justice. You can work against them...so much so...that you can run them out of business and replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of racism (black supremacy)...and that ain't justice.

So anytime you disconnect counter-racism from producing justice you are sinking your own boat.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
(1) Are you a white person?

No.

Quote:
(2) Out of all of the things you want, what one thing do you want most?

To be happy.

Quote:
(3) Out of all of the things you think about, what one thing do you think about most?

Money.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: