Joined: 02 Nov 2005
|Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:57 pm Post subject: Blanket Statements Concealed as Facts
It has been said many times that racist white supremacist will use deceit in order to gain control of a non-white person. One of the forms of deceit used is telling lies to the victim of racism and having that lie spread from the initial victim to subsequent victims that come into contact with the initial victim.
If a non-white person questions the authenticity of information given to them by white people the white people will become angry, threaten the victim of racism, and or leave the vicinity.
Ask a white person to provide proof of the validity of their information by handing over research, sources, data, and or experiments to support their statements.
Any device such as paper and pencil, computer documents, tape recording, video recording or memory.
Yourself, speech, communication skills, and mental alertness
(1) The white person will provide the material to support their statements
(2) The white person will become angry and threaten you
(3) The white person will tell you it is not a game of semantics
(4) The white person will physically remove themselves from the discussion
(5) The white person will physically harm you
(6) The white person will stay silent
(7) The white person will change the subject
Get Justice or Die Trying