HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Non white male white female...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aza

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Non white male white female... Reply with quote

What would cause a non white male to abandon his family for a white female and then state that justice is a concept that does not exist?

What would cause a non white male who was following the logic to abandon that to justify behaviors with a white female?

What do you call intercourse between a non white male and a white female?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Non white male white female... Reply with quote

Quote:
What would cause a non white male to abandon his family for a white female and then state that justice is a concept that does not exist?

I don't know. But I suspect that The system of Racism/White Supremacy puts an extreme amount of pressure on it's victims to cause them to do things they would not otherwise have done. This includes victims of racism such as myself who may profess to be following the logic to produce justice.

Quote:
What would cause a non white male who was following the logic to abandon that to justify behaviors with a white female?

I don't know. But I suspect that The system of Racism/White Supremacy puts an extreme amount of pressure on it's victims to cause them to do things they would not otherwise have done. This includes victims of racism such as myself who may profess to be following the logic to produce justice.

Quote:

Logically speaking, it's called Rape. To follow the logic, an Adult is taking advantage of a child because within the system of Racism/White Supremacy non-white people function as children while White people and/or the white supremacists function as the Adults.

Regardless of what the sexual position, in a sexual relationship between a white person and a non white person, the non-white person is at all times 'on the bottom' no matter who's 'on top'.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: Non white male white female... Reply with quote

aza wrote:

That is a two-part question. Let's take the last part first. Justice is a concept that does not exist. Justice and racism (white supremacy) cannot both exist in the same universe at the same time, since racism (white supremacy) is non-justice. Don't think about racism (white supremacy) as injustice, think of it as non-justice. It is like someone asking you if you are for segregation or integration. Huh? Don't you mean segregation or de-segregation? Don't let the words cloud your vision (what you are looking at. You can't have justice and non-white in the same universe at the same time.

Now the first part of your question. According to counter-racist logic, the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) has that effect on all of its victims. All non-white people want to be where the white people are, falling off in boats with their babies in their hands trying to get around the white people, asking white people to rescue them when they are in trouble, talking like and acting like white people, even youngsters call it acting white, following white people...it is no wonder that non-white people will want to be around white people and even have sexual intercourse with white people.

Different people have different abilities to resist. What would hurt some people emotionally, severely, other people take in stride. An accumulation of ones life experiences and how they have learned to respond to those experiences makes people individuals. Not all people think the same about what they are looking at because of their experiences. Not all people respond in the same manner because of what they've learned. This is the reason I disagree with Fuller and Welsing when they say when you understand a situation you know what to do. There is no evidence of that. Knowing what to do doesn't constitute getting it done. Knowing what to do is important in solving any problem but understanding of what you are looking at is not a motivating factor for doing anything because of how people respond to what they are looking at.

Will plus Ability. Understanding of what you are looking at and knowing what to do about it, while only a part of having the ability to do something about it, does not constitute the will to do anything about it.

The people who have the ability to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice, according to the evidence, do not have the will. The people who have the will to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice, according to the evidence, do not have the ability. The racists (white supremacists) are masters of stripping from you your will to do anything against them. They focus on your will primarily and your ability secondarily because doing so will cause you not to want to have the ability.

aza wrote:

Answers above.

aza wrote:

Under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) the non-white person is still a victim of white supremacy. Doesn't matter how much bigger and stringer the non-white person appears to be they are mistreated on the basis of color in all areas of people activity including economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war. That is what makes them a victim of white supremacy.
aza

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Non white male white female... Reply with quote

I read in a previous post under the topic of sex under white supremacy that a non-white could be experimenting while engaging in rape with a white person. Is there any way that non white person and bring about justice through being raped by a white person?

Like they engage in rape with the white person to achieve some way of attempting to force the white person to produce justice?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Non white male white female... Reply with quote

Quote:
Is there any way that non white person and bring about justice through being raped by a white person?

If sex between white people and non white people where useful to establish justice, Racism/White Supremacy would've been outta business a with Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemmings or any other Racist White Supremacist who was Raping "the help" under the veil of moonlight.

One definite effect of a white person having sex with a non white person will be the retardation and/or corruption of the non-white person's ability to readily identify Racism/White Supremacy as it happens, as well as their ability to counter it.

Quote:
Like they engage in rape with the white person to achieve some way of attempting to force the white person to produce justice?

No you can't trick a Racist/White Supremacist into giving up their power over non-white people. I would consider that line of reasoning to be more like masturbation than actual sex. Rape has to do with Power NOT the "threat" of power.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: