HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

white people talking in code

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: white people talking in code Reply with quote

hakeema wrote:
Peace and blessing to all,

I got a question. Do white people talk in code with other non-white people? I picked up on some of it today, and non-white was stuck on confused. I am not going to lie I was too at first. I went to this meeting about violence and gun control. I decided to go because a four-year old got shot this week. Also, I went because I thought we as a people were going to maybe come up with solutions to the problem. But, as usual we are going to march, and mourn the death of individuals who were murdered. The issues were discuss but no solutions.

In the meeting we watched a movie. The movie was about the Million Mom March, which was about moms speaking out against gun violence. Also, they advocate passing laws to enforcing more gun control. It is basically a organization for white women, of course you got non-white women within the organization, and they more dedicated that the white women are as usually. But, I will call it like it is, a organization for white moms. But anyway they kept showing footage of mothers and the children traveling to Washington, D.C. for the march and showed footage of people of going to the I have a Dream speech in 1963. So they kept alternating the footage back and forth together. Then they add footage from the women's suffrage movement, which was basically about white women again. \"Look I help you cut Sam's genitals off after he was lynched, now I want some dividends too.\" After that I was really confused about that movie. There were three whites on the panel discussion(and four black people.) The white people basically kept talking about how all of us need to work together, and blah, blah, blah. The media makes people assume that violence happens\"OVER THERE WITH THOSE PEOPLE.\" This doesn't happen in our neighborhood, and blah, blah. So after the panel discussion was over I hurried up and left.

As I was driving in my car I was completing on what I found confusing about the movie. I was thinking to myself, What does fighting against white supremacy have to do with gun control? Regardless if we agree with Martin Luther King, Jr tactics or not. He did want to replace the system of white supremacy(racism) with the system of justice, and he got popped by a gun. Medgar Evers got popped by a gun. Anybody who wanted to replace the system of white supremacy with the system justice got popped by the gun. What the hell does the women suffrage movement(which is about white women) got to do with so-called gun control? hmmm! This was a codified ass movie. I am going to buy it so I can watch it again.

Hakeema

You answered your own question. Please read the FAQ.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Whites speaking codes around non whites Reply with quote

nwmajority wrote:
Yes they do. My sister (non white) was talking to a male and female who classify themselves as whites. The white male who attends an IVY league college spoke and said that he just learned about Martin Luther King junior and what he did. He said he didn't learn anything about MLK growing up through school. My sister told him that it was because he didn't have to know anything about martin Luther King Jr. because he is part of the majority that is in control. It is us (meaning nonwhites) that learned about him. The white female said come on to the white male we can't talk about this right here. My sister said why I have stuff to contribute. 0000Let me stop right here. I told my sister that the white female was starting to talk in code. She was telling the white male that we can't talk about racism issues and that sort of thing with a nonwhite person.

That is one example. You are correct they do speak in code. You have to really listen and pay attention. I could probably give you good examples of the devils at work from her experiences at work.

When you say “speak in code” do you mean that the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) have a code of thought, speech and/or action that when used results in the people the classify as non-white being mistreated because of that classification?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:02 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

nwmajority wrote:
I would have to say the answer to your questions is yes. I wished my sister could have asked more questions but I'm still learning on what to do and say and I'm trying to help her with the limited knowledge I have so far. I'm still learning how to counter racism and white supremacy. This site has been very helpful........

Back to your question. Again, I say yes. The whites that were talking stopped the conversation because it would have given my sister who is nonwhite incite or validation on why they don't have to be so concerned with nonwhite issues. They didn't want to verify that she is correct in what she may or may not be seeing that racism and white supremacy exist (isn't that a form of mistreatment? I think more questions should have been asked of them by my sister. I think I would have asked is that code for \"we can't talk about nonwhite issues with nonwhites?

If you have suggestions on what type of questions she could have asked please suggest them for future referece or what would be your observation.

My sister was quick to defend her contribution and being allowed to discuss the issue with them.......They just quickely ended the conversation and walked away.

And this is where we go from sitting around talking about something to actually doing something. The focus is not what she should've said the focus is what counter-racism science experiment should she run.

At some point non-white people are gonna hafta stand on their own two feet. You're gonna find non-white people all over the planet that got an opinion. And most of them will give it to you without being prompted by you. In order for each individual non-white person to understand how racism (white supremacy) works and also understand what to to about it you gotta run counter-racism science experiments. When you run counter-racism science experiments you ARE DOING something against the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) while running the experiment.

So Hakeema has a problem and she comes to the WSP seeking answers. Someone gives her the answers. Then she has another problem and does the same thing. Someone gives her the answers. Then it happens again. Same thing. Then again. Then again. What is she learning and who is she learning it from? She's learning how to go to someone else for answers and she's getting good at it. There used to be an old saying:

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime.

I'm not attempting to subvert the learning process. I'm saying we have been lied to about what the logical process is for learning things. The smartest and most POWERFUL white people use science to learn all kinds of things about things they don't know. The SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) IS scientific in its practice and its effect. Science is a method of learning through something called experimentation that involves you, what you are trying to understand, and the Creator. That's all you got...and coincidentally that's all you need. You stand on your own two feet and think things through and test what you have thought through using scientific experimentation.

You'll find me extremely cooperative if someone is talking about helping them think through the process of learning from themselves and the Creator using the scientific method. I ain't got no problems helping someone come up with a counter-racism science experiment that is designed to find out how the racists (white supremacists) do what they do in one or more areas of people activity or helping someone come up with a counter-racism science experiment that is designed to solve a problem without producing more problems. This is how you "teach someone how to fish". If you read the WSP you'll find many instances of me saying "Please read the FAQ".

We have been lied to so long that it has become painful for us to do our own fishing. Now I'm ready to help someone bait there line, show them some methods for holding the fishing rod, what bait to use to catch what kind of fish, and so on and so forth. But you just can't keep coming to me for fish. Hell...I gotta eat too. But people don't know until they know. Once you catch your first fish (write your own counter-racism science experiment and run it or run one that has already been written) clean it and cook it (write down and analyze the data and get it to the point it you have a strategy or technique you can use to work against the racists white supremacists) eat it (digest it into your daily activities) you will not have to go to anyone else for answers. You'll get those answers from the Creator. Just you and the Creator against the racists (white supremacists).

Like Jay Z said:

Got all these rival dealers trying to do me in
    And all these little rappers don't know how prepared for them I am. I am.
    I'm feeling like the world's against me Lord
    Call me crazy but strangely I love the odds

Just you and the Creator and soon you'll learn to appreciate the odds because in the final analysis it is just you and the Creator against the racists (white supremacists). What's that old saying...

God bless the child who has his own.

...same logic. Now I will help you get to the point where you can get to the point of writing and running your own counter-racism science experiments but you gotta take the first stab at it. Write something and ask questions and you'll find other people are willing to help too. And along the way we'll all be learning a lot from each other because I don't know everything. Not even close. No person does. But when it comes to working against racism (white supremacy) I can help you to write a scientific approach to test speech and/or action. That's when you are really showing someone how to fish. And you'll begin to understand how valuable it is to have a process...a logical process...to understand how the racists (white supremacists) do what they do, the effect it has on non-white people, and the things non-white people can do to work against the racists (white supremacists) and produce a thing called justice at the same time.

That's THE LOGIC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: