HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

The White Dance

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Kemet_Horemakhet



Joined: 26 Dec 2018
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: The White Dance Reply with quote

This is something about the code i don't understand or compute this asking people are they white more than twice , as a victim shouldn't we go off our instinct?? and ask them once or maybe twice because Ive been listening to the counter-racism radio the "2020 meeting ending racism" and that being said it was one hour and twenty five minutes long and truth be told the conversation didn't go anywhere because it stayed on the subject whether if some one was white or not for some reason the person couldn't answer(which i suspect is a white supremacist).. and this seem to happen every meeting i hear, which tells me white people reading the code book going to meeting prepared to get the non white people who coded focus on dancing with that question it either i don't consider myself white or I'm a jew, Arab, Italian, what else
strange is the whites who arrive to the some of the meetings say they wanna end white supremacy but at the same time they cant answer if they white or not??that don't make any sense you cant end nothing if you don't know who you are( by logic if you dont know who you are then you dont know where you stand meaning you could be standing on the side with the racist)..i suspect these whites are being deceitful and wasting time .. i think if they cant answer if there white or non- white ,white supremacist
us being victims should end the conversation right away saying we looking for answers example "no disrespect sir/ms but if you don't know what you are you just as lost as me and we not going get anywhere so as a victim of white supremacy i need answers so im looking for the white people and the white supremacist.. i think we being too patient, i think we should just let em know we don't have time to play or either start the conversation like this" i don't wanna know your religion, whether you jew, all i wanna know are you non white, white,or white supremacist and if you are unsure even a little bit then its no need for us to move any further.. I think we must be stricter on this conversation and nip it in the bud. Honestly in my personal life i don't even ask if they white , as a victim im allowed to suspect and one reason i don't ask because i haven't seen no white people who serious about ending racism i hear some say it but thats far as it goes, and i don't want to do the dance, now if a white person says they wanna end racism " im going say what your solution?? we need to be the listener and just let them talk because me hearing the conversation of the 2020 meeting the white supremacist female(i suspect) ask one of the victim whats his definition of a white person?? thats a slick trick get the victim define a word to give her room to most likely say well by your definition im not and so on and so on..my point is we should stop playing if we cant get a straight answer we have to cut the conversation off hold no prisoners..I'm
starting to think we shouldn't even be asking whites no question and focus on better ourselves because thats what gonna rid this mess, because whites had enough time to correct this mess..they just slowing us down..basically trying to pick our brains' seeing if we know something that we shouldn't..because like the code say non whites having sex with white people wont end racism, so how can asking whites question about racism going end it.. because i learn more from whites watching them than talking to them.. The only time i want to talk to a white person if they can do something for me(good) with results in hand..not any lectures(time killers)



ps.. why as victims you never ask whats race on there drivers license.. because the new trick whites using is im the the color white etc but i dont function as white, but yet the world around them function as if they was a white person , since they not a victim of racism(logic)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: The White Dance Reply with quote

Mackpayne wrote:
This is something about the code i don't understand or compute this asking people are they white more than twice , as a victim shouldn't we go off our instinct??

Sure, you can make any assumption you like. In a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) where the smartest and most powerful white people use deceit for the purpose of confusion as their primary weapon, any person who is interested in working against the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) must use truth in order to get clarity. Also, because the smartest and most powerful white people use falsehood to mistreat people on the basis of color, any person who wants to work against the racists (white supremacists) must use truth in a manner that promotes justice.

Asking a person if they are a white person, for me, cuts straight to the center of the deceit. Because in order for the person to be a racist (white supremacist) they gotta be a white person. I make the determination on my own if the person is a racist suspect.

In those meetings you are not only looking at what to do, you are looking at what not to do...you are looking at things that should make you question what is the best thing to do. Make your observations, write down your theory and test your theory in a scientific manner (counter-racism science). That is what Counter-Racism Science is all about. That is the reason for this entire website. And it minimizes confusion and conflict among the non-white people while at the same time promotes working against the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) in a United-Independent manner. Independent because you do your own work. United because all of the work, cumulatively speaking, is toward the same end...a SYSTEM of justice.

In the meeting you're talking about, Ending Racism 2020, there are four non-white males, myself, John Bilal (runs TheCode.Net website) Josh Wickett, and another male I met that night. Each of us are running our own code. This is United-Independent. There are things that Bilal uses in his code that I don't use. For example John has come up with a term called \"cloaking\" where he explains it as a non-white person attempting to function as a white person and he applies this to so-called Jews. I don't use that as counter-racism code because it doesn't work for me. I use the three basic categories of people that only exist AS A RESULT of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy); white people, non-white people, and racists (white supremacists), and I let all non-white people know they ain't gonna be functioning as white people around me (as if they could even if they wanted to).

Now I don't follow Bilal's code of \"cloaking\" but at the same time I don't criticize it either. It doesn't work for me because I become more confused using it. I tried it and immediately discarded it because, for me, it doesn't help to provide clarity.

Mackpayne wrote:
and ask them once or maybe twice because Ive been listening to the counter-racism radio the \\\"2020 meeting ending racism\\\" and that being said it was one hour and twenty five minutes long and truth be told the conversation didn't go anywhere because it stayed on the subject whether if some one was white or not for some reason the person couldn't answer(which i suspect is a white supremacist).. and this seem to happen every meeting i hear, which tells me white people reading the code book going to meeting prepared to get the non white people who coded focus on dancing with that question it either i don't consider myself white or I'm a jew, Arab, Italian, what else
strange is the whites who arrive to the some of the meetings say they wanna end white supremacy but at the same time they cant answer if they white or not??that don't make any sense you cant end nothing if you don't know who you are( by logic if you dont know who you are then you dont know where you stand meaning you could be standing on the side with the racist)..i suspect these whites are being deceitful and wasting time .. i think if they cant answer if there white or non- white ,white supremacist us being victims should end the conversation right away saying we looking for answers example \\\"no disrespect sir/ms but if you don't know what you are you just as lost as me and we not going get anywhere so as a victim of white supremacy i need answers so im looking for the white people and the white supremacist.. i think we being too patient, i think we should just let em know we don't have time to play or either start the conversation like this\\\" i don't wanna know your religion, whether you jew, all i wanna know are you non white, white,or white supremacist and if you are unsure even a little bit then its no need for us to move any further.. I think we must be stricter on this conversation and nip it in the bud. Honestly in my personal life i don't even ask if they white , as a victim im allowed to suspect and one reason i don't ask because i haven't seen no white people who serious about ending racism i hear some say it but thats far as it goes, and i don't want to do the dance, now if a white person says they wanna end racism \\\" im going say what your solution?? we need to be the listener and just let them talk because me hearing the conversation of the 2020 meeting the white supremacist female(i suspect) ask one of the victim whats his definition of a white person?? thats a slick trick get the victim define a word to give her room to most likely say well by your definition im not and so on and so on

If you are asking someone if they are a white person shouldn't you have a defintion of what you're asking?

Mackpayne wrote:
..my point is we should stop playing if we cant get a straight answer we have to cut the conversation off hold no prisoners..I'm
starting to think we shouldn't even be asking whites no question and focus on better ourselves because thats what gonna rid this mess, because whites had enough time to correct this mess..they just slowing us down..basically trying to pick our brains' seeing if we know something that we shouldn't..because like the code say non whites having sex with white people wont end racism, so how can asking whites question about racism going end it.. because i learn more from whites watching them than talking to them.. The only time i want to talk to a white person if they can do something for me(good) with results in hand..not any lectures(time killers)



ps.. why as victims you never ask whats race on there drivers license.. because the new trick whites using is im the the color white etc but i dont function as white, but yet the world around them function as if they was a white person , since they not a victim of racism(logic)

Yes...focus on yourself and them. Producing a SYSTEM of justice is about self improvement. I've been saying that for years.

Someone asked me once...What is the name of your religion? I answered by saying \"bitsir\" (BTCR). They asked me what is that and I responded by saying that it is just a fancy way of saying that I'm looking for the correct religion. They asked me what am I doing in the interim. I responded by saying I'm Building The Correct Religion. Which I say is something I started out to do when I got to this planet but I got sidetracked with a lot of other stuff going on around me.

You can't have nigger behavior in a SYSTEM of justice. Which means I hafta change my behavior so that I am doing things correctly. Now I will not know if I'm doing things correctly because the result of what I'm doing may outlive me but I head my actions into the direction of doing things correctly.

You also cannot have people function as white or racist (white supremacist) in a SYSTEM of justice. Which is why I not only have to correct my own behavior, I have to work against the people who are set dead against me finding the correct religion because their religion of mistreating people on the basis of color is the only religion they want to practice.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations