HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

ISOLATION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: ISOLATION Reply with quote

This is one of the experiments run at the first Ending Racism 2020 meeting I attended in 2003 (I only attended 2) where the subject of the meeting was about a book about the word nigger and exploring what a nigger is and how the word is used. This experiment is based on some of the counter-racism experiments that center around the eighth area of people activity known as Sex. I have run counter-racism experiments similar to this one in the past that I will post here in the near future. Based on the sexual experiments, I concluded that when non-white people and white people get together to talk about race/racism (white supremacy), the white females are looking for non-white males to dominate sexually and the white males are looking for non-white females to dominate sexually.

Here is an example of what is meant.

Nelly Fuller Jr. Talking to a White Female

This meeting and its agenda is a construct of a white person. The meetings had, as their mission, to end racism (white supremacy) by the year 2020. No mention was ever made of what to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with.

This is the reason it must be understood that ending racism (white supremacy) should not be the focus of Counter-Racism. The focus of Counter-Racism has to be producing justice. While in the process of producing justice, ending racism (white supremacy) is the natural progression. This experiment doesn't explore why the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) seek to dominate non-white people in the eighth area of people activity (Sex) but should reveal one way to handle the interaction between white males and females and non-white males and females as long as the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) exists.

Observed Phenomenon:

When non-white people and white people get together to talk about race/racism (white supremacy), the white females are looking for non-white males to dominate sexually and the white males are looking for non-white females to dominate sexually.

Hypothesis:

The white people who practice race/racism (white supremacy) seek to dominate people by the use of deceit and direct violence that they classify as non-white in all areas of people activity including Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War.

In the area of people activity known as Sex the white people who practice race/racism (white supremacy) can do so and make non-white people feel good at the same time with the use of a tool called sexual play and/or sexual intercourse. While in the act of sexual play and/or sexual intercourse, neither the white person nor non-white person, if participating in the act of sexual intercourse together, are promoting justice. It is a way for the white person practicing racism (white supremacy) to address how the non-white person feels about the condition they are in without ever addressing the condition they are in.

Experiment:

In any discussion about race/racism (white supremacy) isolate yourself in what you say and/or what you do from white people of the so-called opposite sex. Below is a list of things:

(1) If you are in a room with people physically sit alone in a chair where no one can sit immediately next to you.
    (2) If you are a non-white male only address white males or other non-white males.
    (3) If you are a non-white female only address white females or other non-white females.
    (4) Look at people directly in their eyes when you address them.
    (5) Don't smile or laugh.

Recording Data:

Use whatever recording device you can such as pencil and paper, audio recorder, video recorder, memory, etc., to make sure the interactions between people are recorded.

Expected Results:

(1) If you are a non-white male white females will attempt to sit next to you.
    (2) If you are a non-white female white males will attempt to sit next to you.
    (3) If you are a non-white male white females will attempt to address you directly.
    (4) If you are a non-white female white males will attempt to address you directly.
    (5) White people who attempt to address non-white people directly will stop attempting to address the non-white people directly once it is clear that the non-white people will not respond to them directly.
    (6) White males in the room who have had sexual intercourse with non-white females who are also in the room will address directly those non-white females who are in the room that they have had sexual intercourse with.
    (7) White females in the room who have had sexual intercourse with non-white males who are also in the room will address directly those non-white males who are in the room that they have had sexual intercourse with.

Wannabright

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Results? Reply with quote

What were your results of this experiment?

The Qur'an
Sura 21, Ayat 18
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Results? Reply with quote

Wannabright wrote:
What were your results of this experiment?

In the first Ending Racism 2020 meeting I attended, of which you were also present, I ran this experiment. In fact, I wrote this experiment for that meeting.

In this experiment at the first Ending Racism 2020 meeting I attended I sat in a chair in a room with two other white females, four non-white males (one who said he was a Jew), and only one white male (Jamey, the one who started the organization).

My chair was one of those chairs that had arms on both sides (left and right) that only one person could sit in. A chair that was built for only one person. One of those big leather chairs. I'm not sure if anyone noticed but the second (and last one I attended) Ending Racsim 2020 meeting I attended I sat in the same kind of chair, even though the meeting was held in a different location.

Anyway these are the results written in accordance with what was expected:

(1) If you are a non-white male white females will attempt to sit next to you.
Jamey's wife (white female) came in the room and sat in a chair right next to me. I noticed a white female sit right next to another non-white male when it appeared she had a choice not to.
    (2) If you are a non-white female white males will attempt to sit next to you.
There were no non-white females at this meeting.
    (3) If you are a non-white male white females will attempt to address you directly.
I was addressed directly 6 times before the meeting and 4 times during and after the meeting, by white females. I noticed the white females didn't directly address the white males.
    (4) If you are a non-white female white males will attempt to address you directly.
There were no non-white females at this meeting. To my knowledge this was not tested in this meeting.
    (5) White people who attempt to address non-white people directly will stop attempting to address the non-white people directly once it is clear that the non-white people will not respond to them directly.
The third and fourth time I was addressed directly I didn't respond to the persons addressing me and they never addressed me directly again.
    (6) White males in the room who have had sexual intercourse with non-white females who are also in the room will address directly those non-white females who are in the room that they have had sexual intercourse with.
There were no non-white females in this meeting. To my knowledge this was not tested in this meeting.
    (7) White females in the room who have had sexual intercourse with non-white males who are also in the room will address directly those non-white males who are in the room that they have had sexual intercourse with.
To my knowledge this was not tested in this meeting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: