HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Auto Re-Arranging Words

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Auto Re-Arranging Words Reply with quote

This experiment was written shortly after the WORDS experiment after I learned from performing that experiment that the meaning of the words is what really matters and not just re-arranging words to see what the response would be from people when I used the words.

Observed Phenomenon:

Words are primarily used for the purpose of communication...meaning getting an understanding (meaning) of what someone is trying to convey to you and giving an understanding (meaning) of what you want to convey to someone else. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) use words to get the people they classify as non-white to say and/or do certain things.

Hypothesis:

Based on the observation I suspect words are arranged based on their definition.

Experiment:

Change the definition of words and use those words with the changed definitions.

Recording Data:

Pencil and paper, audio recorder, video recorder.

Expected Results:

(1) Words will auto-arrange themselves based on the definitions.

(2) The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will not want you to change the definitions of words that directly cause confusion of race/racism/white supremacy.

(3) The more we refine the definitions of words to produce justice as defined as it is defined in the Refined Counter-Racism Definition of Justice as stated by Neely Fuller Jr. the less sense it makes in terms of supporting the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

Last edited by Edward Williams on Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take the word justice for example. Let's take a look at what Mr. Bush stated:

Mr. Bush wrote:
We will bring them to justice, or if that's impossible, we will take justice to them

You can use the word justice as defined as:
Dictionary.com wrote:
1. the quality of being just; righteousness, equitableness, or moral rightness: to uphold the justice of a cause.
2. rightfulness or lawfulness, as of a claim or title; justness of ground or reason: to complain with justice.
3. the moral principle determining just conduct.
4. conformity to this principle, as manifested in conduct; just conduct, dealing, or treatment.
5. the administering of deserved punishment or reward.
6. the maintenance or administration of what is just by law, as by judicial or other proceedings: a court of justice.
7. judgment of persons or causes by judicial process: to administer justice in a community.
8. a judicial officer; a judge or magistrate.
9. (initial capital letter) Also called Justice Department. the Department of Justice.
—Idioms10. bring to justice, to cause to come before a court for trial or to receive punishment for one's misdeeds: The murderer was brought to justice.
11. do justice, a. to act or treat justly or fairly.
b. to appreciate properly: We must see this play again to do it justice.
c. to acquit in accordance with one's abilities or potentialities: He finally got a role in which he could do himself justice as an actor.

Does justice defined as Dictionary.com wrote the definition make sense to you in what Mr. Bush stated?

Let's try another definition.

United Independent Compensatory/Code/System/Concept wrote:
Balance between people.

Does justice defined as The United Independent Compensatory/Code/System/Concept wrote the definition make sense to you in what Mr. Bush stated?

Let's try the refined definition of justice according to counter-racism logic.

Refined Counter-Racism Definition of Justice as stated by Neely Fuller Jr. wrote:
Guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person who needs help the most get the most help.

Does justice defined as the Refined Counter-Racism Definition of Justice as stated by Neely Fuller Jr. wrote the definition make sense to you in what Mr. Bush stated?

It appears as though the more we refine the definitions of words to produce justice as defined as it is defined in the Refined Counter-Racism Definition of Justice as stated by Neely Fuller Jr. the less sense it makes in terms of supporting the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

This should be another counter-racism scientific experiment. I will add this as an expected result to the experiment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: