HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Racism = White Supremacy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 8:22 am    Post subject: Racism = White Supremacy Reply with quote

Observed Phenomenon:

The phenomenon I have observed is that it appears people who are classified as white are better off in terms of living conditions and have more POWER than all other people on the planet.

Hypothesis:

ONLY white people can practice "racism" and "racism" equals "white supremacy".

I have observed that racism is the mistreatment of people on the basis of color. The cause of the living conditions of "non-white" people and lack of POWER is directly related to the accumulation of POWER of white people.

If racism = white supremacy that means the definition for both must be the same. I suspect the definition of racism and the definition of white supremacy is the following...

Racism (White Supremacy): The scientific practice of unjust subjugation, misuse and/or abuse of persons classified as "non-white" by persons classified as "white" on the basis of color.

The "color" category has two aspects to it...

(1) How you FUNCTION (what you say and/or do)
(2) Factors associated with how you FUNCTION (appearance, birth origin, ancestors, culture, heritage, etc.).

People classified as white change the second aspect of the "color" category all the time but the one thing that never changes for non-white people is how they FUNCTION (the first aspect) in relation to each other and in relation to people classified as white.

Experimentation:

If the hypothesis is true based on the observed phenomenon we are going to have to ask white people questions to see how this SYSTEM is maintained and the questions have to be related to FUNCTION.

The critical question has to be...

"Are you white?" OR "Are you a white person?"

If this question is not answered with a "Yes" or "No" all other questions may prove to be invalid.

Other questions to ask...

What color is your skin?

This question reveals truth about the individuals ACTUAL skin color. People who classify themselves as white will not say they have white skin if they are interested in revealing truth but if they do ask a question similar to the following to qualify their answer...

What crayon in a crayon box best matches the color of your skin?

Is your skin the same color as white bond paper? (Yes or No answer)

Once you have gotten past the color classification the next question is the clincher...

When did you find out you were white?

If the white person is interested in revealing truth you will get a story that explains how someone they were with got "mistreated on the basis of color" and they didn't because they are white. This is the reason I have concluded that racism = white supremacy. The phenomenon of people being mistreated on the basis of color is racism and it is white supremacy. Check the definition under "Hypothesis".

Are there any other questions that can be added and/or can these questions be refined to use less words and a less number of questions with the same impact?

Please record all questions you ask and answers you get under an "Experimentation" subject under this thread for "Racism = White Supremacy".
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The critical question has to be...

"Are you white?" OR "Are you a white person?"

If this question is not answered with a "Yes" or "No" all other questions may prove to be invalid.

If you have difficulty getting a "yes" or "no" answer in response to "TCQ" (The Critical Question), there is an additional tool available that can often force the appropriate response from the subject.

EXPERIMENTATION:

1. Ask The Critical Question; "ARE YOU A WHITE PERSON?"

2. When the subject refuses to give a "yes" or "no" answer ask them IF THEY KNOW WHAT A WHITE PERSON IS.

EXPLANATION/RESULTS:

A racist suspect faced with TCQ will attempt to get the definition of a White person from you (wrong as it may be) and use it to answer TCQ.

Don't fall for it.

Instead, use the "tool".

Ask them if they KNOW what a White person is.

When you get a "yes", go back to TCQ

If by chance the subject says "NO"; you can end the discussion right there as there is no reason to discuss racism White supremacy with a person who does not know if they are a White person or what a White person is.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also sometimes ask...

Do you know whether or not you are a white person?

When I don't get an answer to the "Are you a white person?" question.
The Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: Racism = White Supremacy Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Observed Phenomenon:

Hypothesis:

ONLY white people can practice \"racism\" and \"racism\" equals \"white supremacy\".

I have observed that racism is the mistreatment of people on the basis of color. The cause of the living conditions of \"non-white\" people and lack of POWER is directly related to the accumulation of POWER of white people.

I believe this is false.

Racism does NOT equal White supremacy any more than language equals English supremacy.

Racism is competition based on race.

White supremacy is the successful result of that competition.

All people have the ability to be practice racism. Some will be more successful than others.

OJ Simpson, Johnnie Cochran and their black jurors were successful racists. They mistreated people based on color.

Johnnie Cochran suffered a resent setback in his career as a black racist attorney.

Tookie Williams was a successful practicing racist for many years.

Tookie Williams suffered a recent setback in his career as a black racist terrorist.

My suggestion is for people to make more of an effort to learn about the diversity and history of racism.

Also go beyond English when considering the languages of the world.

Non-English speakers are not all speaking jibberish.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Racism = White Supremacy Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Observed Phenomenon:

Hypothesis:

ONLY white people can practice \\\"racism\\\" and \\\"racism\\\" equals \\\"white supremacy\\\".

I have observed that racism is the mistreatment of people on the basis of color. The cause of the living conditions of \\\"non-white\\\" people and lack of POWER is directly related to the accumulation of POWER of white people.

I believe this is false.

Racism does NOT equal White supremacy any more than language equals English supremacy.

Racism is competition based on race.

White supremacy is the successful result of that competition.

All people have the ability to be practice racism. Some will be more successful than others.

OJ Simpson, Johnnie Cochran and their black jurors were successful racists. They mistreated people based on color.

Johnnie Cochran suffered a resent setback in his career as a black racist attorney.

Tookie Williams was a successful practicing racist for many years.

Tookie Williams suffered a recent setback in his career as a black racist terrorist.

My suggestion is for people to make more of an effort to learn about the diversity and history of racism.

Also go beyond English when considering the languages of the world.

Non-English speakers are not all speaking jibberish.

OK...run the experiment and let's analyze the results after you post them.
Josh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Racism = White supremacy

OBSERVED PHENOMENON:

When you reveal truth about racism; what it is, how it works and how to counter it, you will be accused of \"hating\" White people. The person accusing you will also say \"all people practice racism\" and that \"racism is NOT White supremacy.\"

HYPOTHESIS:

The connection between racism and White supremacy is so strong, and so clear, that discrediting the PERSON revealing truth about racism is the only option most people have to avoid saying and/or doing something to counter it. Accusing you of "hating" White people is an attempt to take the focus off the logic and put it on you.

EXPERIMENT:

When discussing race in a forum setting:

1. Ask for a definition of racism.

2. Then, armed with that definition, give examples of White people practicing racism.

3. Keep doing this until someone objects.

4. When that happens, give that person the assignment of providing examples of non white people practicing racism.

5. Continue to give examples of White people practicing racism.

EXPECTED RESULTS:

1. The person tasked with providing examples of \"non-white supremacy\" will refuse and/or lose interest in doing so when force to provide them in relation to examples of White people practicing White supremacy.

2. The person will accuse you of \"hating\" White people.

3. The person will attempt to shift the focus onto you personally in an attempt to take the focus off the logic.

Josh
Josh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The following counter racist science experiment is designed to help nonwhite people understand what racism is IN A SYSTEM OF WHITE SUPREMACY.

Racism = White supremacy

OBSERVED PHENOMENON:

A person who says they are a White person will resist helping you identify which people in a room are nonwhite.

HYPOTHESIS:

White people have color, but they also have the power to DECIDE who has enough color to qualify for mistreatment based on color, and to mistreat them on that basis (racism).

Under White supremacy, when you ask a White person if another person is a White person, and the White person says \"NO\", the White person has just practice racism by qualifying another person to be mistreated on the basis of color; hence most White people are very uncomfortable do this openly.

(witness the \"I don't really think of you as Black\" phenomenon White people often say)

Only colored people with power can DECIDE they are \"white\". In a system of racism White supremacy, only White people have the power to do this.

Therefore, racism = White supremacy

EXPERIMENT:

(find a place with 30 or more people)

1. Ask a person the critical question: \"ARE YOU A WHITE PERSON?\"

2. If they answer \"yes\", point at another person and ask the White person if this other person is a White person. (make sure the \"other person\" sees you pointing at them when you ask the question)

3. Repeat this as many times as necessary until you get the exact criteria for what makes a person a White person.

EXPECTED RESULTS:

1. A person who says they are a White person will refuse to tell you if another person is a White person.

2. A person who says they are a White person will ONLY answer when they decide a person is a White person.

3. A person who says they are a White person will become angry and/or annoyed with the experiment because you are asking THEM to show you how THEY practice racism.

4. You will never get the exact criteria for what a White person is because White people DECIDE who is a White person based on criteria the invent to maintain the system of racism White supremacy.

Only White people have the POWER to do this.

Racism = White supremacy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: