HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Not a Member of a Race
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Pooky wrote:
\"I don't know. You have told me that you are a white person. Are there white people who practice racism (white supremacy)?\"

I am sorry but I do not use your definition of racism so I cannot answer your question(I use the dictionaries definition of \"racism\"). You can rephrase the question if you like.

Pooky wrote:
Does this mean that describing people is a racist action or is it someone that creates a word to describe a person in general ?

\"You will have to find a white person who practices racism (white supremacy) to ask them what a racist (white supremacist) says and/or does in all areas of people activity.\"

Huh? Im not sure what you mean. Was what you typed relivant to what I wrote? Im confused.

Pooky wrote:
Im trying to understand clearly WHAT the racist action IS , for example, if the word \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"race\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" was not used anymore and people used one or more words to describe people in general but did not call it \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"race\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" they called it a\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"description\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\", would it be a racist action to use descriptions?

\"I don't know.\"

You dont know if describing people with one word or more is racist or not but you say that using \"race\" to describe people is racist? I am completely confused, can you clear this up? Its clear that you have an opinion on words that are used to describe people, I would like to know what your opinion is, if you actually have one.

Pooky wrote:
If the answers are yes or no can you please explain so that there will be no confusion? Also, how would I go about describing to the police that a east Indian male stole my car without describing him as east Indian?

\"What does an \\\"east indian\\\" person do that nobody else does?\"

An East Indian person is a white person (that can be darker then a black person) that can be described in general in great detail by using the term \"East Indian\". Im actually going into the topic of ethnicity, do you describe people using ethnicity or is it written that it is taboo for you to speak of ethnicity?

Pooky,

I would never attempt tp explain anything about how racism/white supremacy works to a suspect Racist because, if you are a white person you know more about racism/white supreamacy than any victim of it.

If your looking for a conversation, I suggest you find a chat room.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Pooky wrote:
Codified Soldier wrote:
Pooky wrote:
Eduardo Small Wrote:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Pooky,

I would never attempt tp explain anything about how racism/white supremacy works to a suspect Racist because, if you are a white person you know more about racism/white supreamacy than any victim of it.

If your looking for a conversation, I suggest you find a chat room.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Thats cool, but im actually not a white person. It was through your prejudice assumption that made you believe that I am a white person. Now, I suggest you read the FAQ section which states that you cannot personally attack someone. You brought up a false accusation of me by saying that I want a \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"conversation\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\", I dont want a conversation.What I am doing is (if you really want to know) learning how people who follow counter-racism deal with things that other people are going to see as obvious flaws that need to be fixed. Through my line of questioning I think I exposed the obvious flaws to you and I think you guys should work on them, counter racism should evolve, you cannot find ways to counter racism without being an independent thinker that evolves when problems arise. That is my position and opinion.

Pooky,

It appears that a lot of what you're stating sounds correct. I suspect that counter-racism via. the United-Independent method, or perhaps any method for that matter, becomes increasingly effective when the individual person sharpens their thought, speech, and actions through asking questions in a manner that promotes problem solving, even if the problem is in the methods of counter-racism itself. This could be incorrect.

Pooky, what questions do you have or have risen about the effectiveness of Counter-Racism, particularly the United-Independent method?

Have you read Neely Fuller Jr's book?

If you have problems with the way that counter-racism is practiced on this forum, do you have a more efficient method? If so what is it?

Keep in mind this could be the incorrect place to post such questions, but if you can answer them, it would be very constructive.

Hey Codified Soldier (AKA Asafo),

I seen you on youtube and you seem like a good guy but, like most people that follow the United-Independent method you act like a robot, or even like that dude from the heavens gate cult(not as wide eyed and crazy though). For some reason the United-Independent method makes people act like robots and, thats not good! If you act like a robot people will treat you like one. You seem cool, unlike most people that follow the United-Independent method so, I hope youre not always like that or will change.

I actually would like to give my suggestions to counter racism but, every time I gave my opinion on a topic I was told that I must not go against any teachings in the United-Independent method so, my hands are tied and I cant share anything that I think is positive and, if I criticize the United-Independent method I will be told that I cannot do that so, there is no room for independent thinking and evolution.

Which leaves me with one option, im going to leave this site and hope you guys evolve and be independent thinkers so that you can deal with situations as they come,and to live life with emotion. If you have any questions or want to know my opinion on countering racism on a particular topic my email is nat808h@yahoo.com

This will be my last post.

Peace,

Pooky

As an Administrator, I intend to hold you to that.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Observed Phenomenon:

The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) use the confusion that every person is a member of a race against non-white people in their practice of racism (white supremacy).

Hypothesis:

When non-white people of the known universe exhibit behavior that is evidence that they are aware that they are not members of a race, racist suspects attempt to convince the non-white person that they are a member of a race.

Experiment:

One of the experiments I am performing is on any form that requests \"race\" I put \"N/R\". When I am asked what that means I make the following brief statement:

(1) It means Non-Race. I am not a member of a race.

Then I ask the following questions if I suspect the person asking me what \"N/R' means is a white person.

(1) Are you a white person?
(2) Are you a member of the white race?

Recording Data:

Use whatever recording device you can such as pencil and paper, audio recorder, video recorder, memory, etc., to make sure the conversations are recorded so that other non-white people can understand the kind of codified questions and/or comments you will receive from white people who are racist suspects.

Materials Needed:

The nerve to run the experiment.

Expected Results:

(1) Any white person that engages you in a conversation about \"N/R\" will attempt to convince you that you are a member of a race.

(2) White people will attempt to get you to choose from a list of pre-determined racial categories, pre-determined by white people, and ask you which racial category you fit into.

(3) If you ask the white person who has engaged you in a conversation about \"N/R\" what you should put on the form the white person will not tell you to put \"white\" if they think you are non-white.

Mr. B (The Fingerprinter): What is this?
Edward Williams: N/R.
Mr. B (The Fingerprinter): What is does that mean?
Edward Williams: Non-Race.
Mr. B (The Fingerprinter): What is non-race?
Edward Williams: I am not a member of a race.
Mr. B (The Fingerprinter): You might want to change that?
Edward Williams: Change it to what?
Mr. B (The Fingerprinter): Other.
Edward Williams: Why?
Mr. B (The Fingerprinter): They will hold up your concealed handgun license application if they do not understand your fingerprint cards.
Edward Williams: Who will hold up my concealed handgun license application?
Mr. B (The Fingerprinter): It has to be one of the categories...Asian...African American...Black...Other.
Edward Williams: What should I do? I don't want my concealed handgun license application held up.
Mr. B (The Fingerprinter): Change it to "other".
Edward Williams: Isn't "other" a racial category?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Observed Phenomenon:

The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) use the confusion that every person is a member of a race against non-white people in their practice of racism (white supremacy).

Hypothesis:

When non-white people of the known universe exhibit behavior that is evidence that they are aware that they are not members of a race, racist suspects attempt to convince the non-white person that they are a member of a race.

Experiment:

One of the experiments I am performing is on any form that requests \"race\" I put \"N/R\". When I am asked what that means I make the following brief statement:

(1) It means Non-Race. I am not a member of a race.

Then I ask the following questions if I suspect the person asking me what \"N/R' means is a white person.

(1) Are you a white person?
(2) Are you a member of the white race?

Recording Data:

Use whatever recording device you can such as pencil and paper, audio recorder, video recorder, memory, etc., to make sure the conversations are recorded so that other non-white people can understand the kind of codified questions and/or comments you will receive from white people who are racist suspects.

Materials Needed:

The nerve to run the experiment.

Expected Results:

(1) Any white person that engages you in a conversation about \"N/R\" will attempt to convince you that you are a member of a race.

(2) White people will attempt to get you to choose from a list of pre-determined racial categories, pre-determined by white people, and ask you which racial category you fit into.

(3) If you ask the white person who has engaged you in a conversation about \"N/R\" what you should put on the form the white person will not tell you to put \"white\" if they think you are non-white.

Edward Williams: Mr. Johnson, I have some questions. Can you help me?
Mr. Johnson (Instructor): Yes Sir.
Edward Williams: I only have a Virginia drivers license right now. Is that going to be a problem applying for a concealed handgun license here?
Mr. Johnson (Instructor): No Sir.
Edward Williams: Thank you. Also, Mr. B, the fingerprinter, said I need to change my fingerprint cards where it says "race" to "other". Why?
Mr. Johnson (Instructor): What is this?
Edward Williams: N/R.
Mr. Johnson (Instructor): What does that mean?
Edward Williams: It is non-race. It means I am not a member of a race.
Mr. Johnson (Instructor): It has to be one of the pre-determined categories.
Edward Williams: Pre-determined by whom?
Mr. Johnson (Instructor): You might want to change it to "black".
Edward Williams: Why?
Mr. Johnson (Instructor): Because they are going to look at you. That's the way the world works.
Edward Williams: Who is making these decisions that mandate that people have to use one of these pre-determined racial categories?
Mr. Johnson (Instructor): Here, I have some white out right here.
Edward Williams: Are you saying I need to change this (pointing ot the racial category on the fingerprint card)?
Mr. Johnson (Instructor): Yes. Let me help you. There. Put "B" right there.
Edward Williams: Put "B" right here?
Mr. Johnson (Instructor): Yes Sir.
Edward Williams: Thank you Sir.
Mr. Johnson (Instructor): No problem.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas only has 6 characters for their license plate so I'm changing my license plates to RWSWJ. At the TXDOT (Texas Department of Transportation)...

Worker (Suspect White Male): Edward Williams?
Edward Williams raises hand. Worker signals Edward Williams to come to the counter.
Worker (Suspect White Male): Mr. Williams?
Edward Williams: Yes Sir?
Worker (Suspect White Male): (sigh) About this NON-RACE thing.
Edward Williams: Yes Sir?
Worker (Suspect White Male) sighs and looks at Edward Williams.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: