HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Defending myself against ignorant non-whites

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lalaphansi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Defending myself against ignorant non-whites Reply with quote

In Rwanda, East Africa, the Tutsi were victims of Hutu genocide caused by the French (white supremacists/racists). Now, in such a desperate situation, there is no time to discuss White supremacy with a Machete carrying Hutu on how he is maintaining it by killing you as a Tutsi. The only option you have is to run or fight back. When you fight back you as a Tutsi have maintained white supremacy as you have killed your own kind who is ignorant, now how would you prevent yourself from maintaining white supremacy if you are in this desperate position as Tutsi people.

I would simply attempt to destroy the niggerized leaders to hault further attacks on Tutsi's if I have the capacity to do that because without niggerized leaders the would be no genocide. Hutu civilians simply followed leaders so to attempt to fight all Hutu people would seriously cause civil strife leading to a prolonged war, therefore, killing the ring leaders would greatly reduce the destruction of both Hutu's and Tutsi's and then implementing justice, peace and reconciliation and truth to expose white supremacy as the cause.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: Defending myself against ignorant non-whites Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
In Rwanda, East Africa, the Tutsi were victims of Hutu genocide caused by the French (white supremacists/racists). Now, in such a desperate situation, there is no time to discuss White supremacy with a Machete carrying Hutu on how he is maintaining it by killing you as a Tutsi. The only option you have is to run or fight back. When you fight back you as a Tutsi have maintained white supremacy as you have killed your own kind who is ignorant, now how would you prevent yourself from maintaining white supremacy if you are in this desperate position as Tutsi people.

Run...as fast as you can. If that is not an option you have to defend yourself. When any person is attacking you then you should defend yourself. The racists (white supremacists) know this is part of a basic code that every person learns and they use that basic code to get non-white people to fight and/or kill each other. This is going to happen in the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). This is a prison. Prisons don't function unless the prisoners are turned on each other.

lalaphansi wrote:
I would simply attempt to destroy the niggerized leaders to hault further attacks on Tutsi's if I have the capacity to do that because without niggerized leaders the would be no genocide. Hutu civilians simply followed leaders so to attempt to fight all Hutu people would seriously cause civil strife leading to a prolonged war, therefore, killing the ring leaders would greatly reduce the destruction of both Hutu's and Tutsi's and then implementing justice, peace and reconciliation and truth to expose white supremacy as the cause.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: