HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

I am not non-white

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lalaphansi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: I am not non-white Reply with quote

I am not non-white I am African, I am from Africa.

I am not non-white I am chinese, I am from China.

I am not non-white I am an Arab, I am from Saudi Arabia.

I am not non-white I am an Indian, I am from India.

What's wrong with these Classifications.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: I am not non-white Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
I am not non-white I am African, I am from Africa.

I am not non-white I am Chinese, I am from China.

I am not non-white I am an Arab, I am from Saudi Arabia.

I am not non-white I am an Indian, I am from India.

What's wrong with these Classifications.

Racism (White Supremacy) is the mistreatment of people on the basis of color.
African is not a color. White people are African.

Chinese is not a color. White people are Chinese.

Arabic is not a color. White people are Arabic.

Indian is not a color. White people are Indian.

It all comes down to what are you going to do. If you want to work against the racists (white supremacists) you will have to use counter strategies. Saying you are African American will not work. Why? Because African American is not a color. White people are African American.

Now, you can say you are a black person. But...as soon as you say you are a member of the black race you become a racist. Any person who is a member of a race is a racist. That is THE LOGIC. We are just black people. Black is a color. Now...when you say you are a black person you'll have to have a definition for what that means. If I say I'm a black person I quickly follow that up by saying "being a black person means I am mistreated on the basis of color. White people are not mistreated on the basis of color. White people say they are not colored".

You can use all of those words or you can just simply say that you are non-white...meaning not white...meaning mistreated on the basis of color. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) understand what that means in terms of working against what they are doing. Non-white people, generally speaking, do not understand this. Try it on for size to see. You can also try the word "non-race".

You have to make up words to work against the racists (white supremacists) because they will not make them up for you. But the words must allow you to have the greatest impact against the SYSTEM and at the same time you do the least amount of work...meaning you allow the words to work for you. Don't use so many words...as in the illustration above.

Now what is all this supposed to mean to you? Nothing. I'm just another nigger talking. The magic is in testing what is said and what is done. In doing so you begin to follow THE LOGIC. And not just trial and error. You don't have enough time on the planet for that...to wait until you are in a situation to figure out what to do about it. Takes up too much time. You have to think it out and test what you suspect to be true in a scientific manner. Observe what takes place, figure out why that thing is the way that it is, figure out a way to stop that thing, that person that whatever it is from doing what it is doing if it is destructive, then figure out what the constructive thing to do and do it. Many non-white people get caught up in trying to figure out why something is the way that it is and they never get to figuring out a way to stop it if it is destructive and figuring out the constructive thing to do.

The scientific method has helped me to speed up the simple trial and error process. I've been using it for a few years now and I am miles ahead of where I would be because I understand what I'm thinking about...meaning...I understand what I'm looking at. Trail and error doesn't work for me but it may work for you. You have to decide.
lalaphansi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: I am not non-white Reply with quote

Now, you can say you are a black person. But...as soon as you say you are a member of the black race you become a racist. Any person who is a member of a race is a racist.

How can you practise racism if you are powerless in comparison to those who call themselves whites. So calling yourself a member of the black race cannot make you a racist unless you have the power to subjugate others who are non-black, therefore those who say they are members of the black race have been taught to do that by the white supremacists/racists, so they can accuse blacks of so called reverse racism therefore causing more confusion and the problem is never solved.

We are just black people. Black is a color.

Use of the word black in relation to white supremacy I think would be incorrect as it is a colour which is basically race, so I feel non-white would be appropriate because the term rejects racial or colour classification.

I understand your thinking in not using the term African, chinese or Indian in relation to white supremacy as you rightly put it a white person can be African by origin as they are born there and even speak the languages and follow some of the customs, therefore people are not mistreated by their origin as they are white people from China, India or Africa, but by their colour.

By the way can Edward Williams or anyone answer my topics on Non-whites vs non-whites and people classification which is on this same thread.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: I am not non-white Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
Now, you can say you are a black person. But...as soon as you say you are a member of the black race you become a racist. Any person who is a member of a race is a racist.

How can you practise racism if you are powerless in comparison to those who call themselves whites. So calling yourself a member of the black race cannot make you a racist unless you have the power to subjugate others who are non-black, therefore those who say they are members of the black race have been taught to do that by the white supremacists/racists, so they can accuse blacks of so called reverse racism therefore causing more confusion and the problem is never solved.

We are just black people. Black is a color.

Use of the word black in relation to white supremacy I think would be incorrect as it is a colour which is basically race, so I feel non-white would be appropriate because the term rejects racial or colour classification.

I understand your thinking in not using the term African, chinese or Indian in relation to white supremacy as you rightly put it a white person can be African by origin as they are born there and even speak the languages and follow some of the customs, therefore people are not mistreated by their origin as they are white people from China, India or Africa, but by their colour.

By the way can Edward Williams or anyone answer my topics on Non-whites vs non-whites and people classification which is on this same thread.

How do you define racism?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: