HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Asking Questions about the Code book

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Asking Questions about the Code book Reply with quote

Darkmatter wrote:
Reading the code book was a huge wake up call for me, I was pretty much shocked and horrified by most of the things I read. Like the fact that white people who practice racism white supremacy are waging this war against non-white people and causing so much misery in the world just for the sake of an ego boost, is just so totally warped, it sends a chill down my spine. Like most non-white people(?) I always felt that there was this incredible imbalance in the world, a feeling that something was horribly WRONG but couldn't quite work out what it was. I'm starting to understand now, thanks to the likes of Mr Fuller and you guys for putting the information out there so people like me can be informed about what is really going on, I only wish I known about the code 10 years ago - but better late than never I guess.

I would really appreciate it if someone could answer the following questions if at all possible.

1. Why does Mr Fuller say in the code book p. 121 \"white people are generally, people who are attractive, fascinating, industrious, inventive and \"deep thinking\".

It is best if you would like to ask Mr. Fuller questions about what he has written to ask them directly to Mr. Fuller himself. I can only explain from my view what the value is and hope that others will respond to your questions explaining from their view what the value is.

One of the things I came to understand is to look at things just the way that they are and try to find out why things are the way that they are and then figure out if they should be doing what they are doing or if they shouldn't. Then figure out, if they shouldn't be doing what they are doing, figure out a way to stop those things, those people, those whatever it is from doing what it is doing if it is constructive. Then figure out the constructive thing to do.

If white people are attractive to non-white people it could be because non-white people have been trained that white people are attractive. In addition to that there are times where a person's appearance is not what makes them attractive. So you have to know what is meant when someone says the word 'attractive'. Many times the POWER someone has is seen by others as being attractive. The position someone is in makes them appear to be, by others, 'attractive'.

One of the things people should ask themselves when they read anything, especially what is said to be counter-racism code, is...is it true. Non-white people will, according to my experiences in my interaction with other non-white people, is that non-white people will spend an enormous amount of time and energy attempting to feel good and also associate what they consider to be truth with how what is said and/or done makes them feel, in other words if the it makes them feel good then it is most likely true...and here is the contradiction...while at the same time saying 'the truth hurts'.

Darkmatter wrote:
He appears to be heaping all this praise on them, why? They are attractive as opposed to? All people are attractive to someone aren't they?. I can just about accept that they might be fascinating because of the extreme lengths they go to, to get what they want, even industrious etc. (albeit due to the foundations laid mainly by the non-white people of the world, white people would not have been able to achieve half the things they have if some non-white people hadn't invented mathematics or science), but why talk about them being attractive, I mean it just sounds like these people have it all. I could be totally missing the point here, feel free to tell me if I am.

2. Why does Mr Fuller tell (on C-R radio) black people to forget their history?

I have never heard Mr. Fuller say to forget about your history. I have heard Mr. Fuller say to study history only to understand what mistakes not to make. I have also heard Mr. Fuller say to make a short conversation of history and gives some examples of how to do that.

Darkmatter wrote:
I understand that there isn't much logic in us talking about building pyramids when our current status is so low, but to go so far as to say forget about all that, I think is fundamentally wrong. I indirectly found out about the code book through studying black (world) history. I also feel that if I hadn't learned about what my (our) ancestors did I would not have been so open to accept what was in the code book. The code makes sense because it would have taken a very powerful system to have removed so many millions of people from a relatively strong position to a powerless position in such a short space of time. If I had learned nothing of our contributions to the world I might be more inclined to believe that we are this way because we are this way, if that makes sense. It is on record that we were once admired for our intelligence and beauty. OK so this isn't going to help my current situation, but why shouldn't I be aware of it? I'm not advocating people just going around saying hotep and bragging about what their ancestors achieved in a bid to make themselves feel better whilst ignoring the fact that the white supremacists continue to boot us around like dogs, but to say that we should just forget about it isn't right either. Further, the white people, the smartest and most powerful people in the universe, talk endlessly about their history, they're always bragging on what their ancestors achieved - only in their case most of it is has been manufactured.

I hope I don't sound like I'm nit-picking or criticizing anyone. I think the code book is incredible, it is definitely the most important book I've ever read and I do accept what is being said. I know you must have heard these arguments a million times before, but I would just like some answers to get it straightened out in my own mind, as I could be missing something or misinterpreting things.

Thank you.

Darkmatter

I will attempt to have Mr. Fuller available next Tuesday evening for the Discussion on Counter-Racism that is broadcast LIVE on the Counter-Racism Radio Network. If you call in you can ask Mr. Fuller the questions you have for him. You can find information on the Discussion on Counter-Racism on the Counter-Racism Web Calendar.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Questions about the code Reply with quote

Darkmatter wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
"If white people are attractive to non-white people it could be because non-white people have been trained that white people are attractive. In addition to that there are times where a person's appearance is not what makes them attractive. So you have to know what is meant when someone says the word 'attractive'. Many times the POWER someone has is seen by others as being attractive. The position someone is in makes them appear to be, by others, 'attractive'".

I hadn't thought of it in those terms, but of course it makes perfect sense, power is probably more attractive than physical appearance.

Thank you for answering my questions.

I would like to phone in and speak to Mr Fuller. I will be phoning from the UK and I only have access to a mobile, how do I go about phoning in?

The best thing to do is to check the Counter-Racism Web Calendar to find out if there is going to be a Discussion on Counter-Racism. The Discussion on Counter-Racism is updated frequently so be sure to check back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: