HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

suggestions on handling workplace issue
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
amethyst



Joined: 29 Oct 2003
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: suggestions on handling workplace issue Reply with quote

I recently had an issue at my workplace that resulted in my mistreatment The managers, HR director and the rest of the administration refuses to properly address this issue. Right now I feel victimized, all i want is justice to be done, but I suspect that the entire administration is covering up the incident and instead of properly disciplining and/or firing the person who victimized me, instead they are in effect blaming me for the incident.

Here's the scenario....

I went to work at my regularly scheduled time. I went out to my car to retrieve a packet of tissues from my car. While I was in my car I noticed that I had a small bag of garbage in my car so I decided to throw it out in the dumpster behind my workplace building. Instead of walking all the way around the building I decided to walk thru the building thru the back door to get to the dumpster. I passed my supervisor and as I was walking out the back door I heard my supervisor say something, however I was already walking out the door to the dumpster.

After I threw out the garbage I walked back to the building with the intention to ask her if she was speaking to me and if so what was she saying. I got the the front door but it was locked. After two rings of the buzzer my supervisor opened the door and confronted me by blocking the entry way(preventing me from coming inside)and aggressively screaming in my face stating,"Didn't u hear me talking to u?". I didn't answer her because I was shocked and I was trying to quickly figure out why she was acting so aggressive. She repeated the same question a second time while still blocking the doorway entrance and moving her body closer towards me. I started feeling concerned about m,y safety at this point. I responded to hear by saying."You're in may way" while attempting to look for a space to pass thru the door. She then moved closer to my body put her hands on my chest and pushed me back thru the open doorway. After she pushed me I straightened upward and asked her,"Did u just push me?", and she responded, "Yes. I pushed u."

At that moment I went to the director's office and reporetd the incident. He told me to write down exactly what happened and I did. He then asked me if there were any witnesses and I stated then when she confronted me and started screaming, a staff member came running towards us but I didn't know if he saw what happened or not. He told me to go back to the building and tell the staff member who was in the building at the time of the incident to come to his office. I went back to the building told the staff member what the director told me to tell him. He went to the office.


To summarize...the person who pushed me thru the doorway was not suspended in fact she returned to work the next day on her scheduled. The only thing that happened to her to my knowledge was that she was told to leave the wrorkplace and hour early. She returned the work the next day on her regularly scheduled shift. The director who I reported the incident to never called me to inform me of what actions whould be taked regarding the situation. Instead using my own initiative I had to go to his office to ask him what would be done about this situation. I was told by him that she was suspended and that in 2-3 days she would be contacted and told what actions would be taken. However as I said earlier she was never suspended because she returned to work the next day.


The next day after this sincident I called the human resources office myself to report the incident. The director of human resources told me that she refused to discuss the incident with me, but told me that the person who pushed me was suspended. When I told her that she returned to work the next day she shouted."What more do u want, she was suspended?" I told her that if she was suspended that she was only suspended for and hour because she came back to work the next day. She kept shouting ,"What more do u want" 3 more times and that asked me if I wanted the person in question to be fired . I told her that all I wanted was for justice to be done. Anyway, the conversation between the HR director and I ended.


For 3 days after the incident no one contacted me and at the same time the person who victimized me continued to come to work . I went to work on Saturday and I was told that the assistant manager told the staff that I should not be allowed to punch in and that I should go back home and I would be contacted by her or the director and told when to return to work. After I had been home an hour a message was left for me saying that I should come back to work the same day and if I didn't come to work that day that I should return to work the next day.


On monday I was called to the director's office and I was told my him that I was called to his office becasue I was written up concerning the incident with the supervisor who victimized me. I was written up for not obeying the command of a supervisor. However, the director never mentioned her pushing me thru the open doorway. I feel that no one wants to hear what I have to say and no one wants to help me. I suspect that there is a cover up going on concerning the incident.


The person who victimized me have not been disciplined to my knowledge. I 'm the victim in this situation but I'm the one who is and has been punished. I suspect tthat the proper procedures haven't been followed but as I stated I suspect there is a cover up going on. I think that I didn't handle this situation effectively from the beginning. I think that I should've contacted the enforcement officials when the incident happened istead of going directly to the director's office. I feel victimized and confused(maybe they go ahand in hand) . Att a time like this I wish I had known enough code to effectively handle this incident from the beginning.

If anyone has anyone constructive suggestions on how to further handle this situation and how justice can be done if would be greatly appreciated.

The person who physically victimized me is a non white person.
The director is a non white person.
I suspect that the HR director is a white person.
I suspect that all the board members, including the president of the board are white people. I suspect they have played a role in this too by influencing the HR director.
The vice president of this organization/company, I suspect is white along with the president of the organization/company.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the job I always use the United States Constitution. I always ask if this or that was done according to due process and I always define due process as doing things in the correct manner.

If you would like to write a counter-racism science experiment and run it I will help you write it and give you advice along the way as far as what to say and/or do.

I'll help you under 3 conditions:

(1) You'll have to post the experiment in the Counter-Racism Science Project forum and all of the results of the meetings so we can refine THE LOGIC. You'll have to use the strategies and techniques and post exactly what is said and/or done.
(2) You'll have to stop being concerned with what actions are taken against another non-white person that results in them being harmed unless it is your intention to guarantee they are not harmed. Your focus will have to be to make sure you are not harmed.
(3) Remember, there are no guarantees. You could lose your job. But then you could lose your job at any time anyway.

Agreed?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
amethyst



Joined: 29 Oct 2003
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
On the job I always use the United States Constitution. I always ask if this or that was done according to due process and I always define due process as doing things in the correct manner.

If you would like to write a counter-racism science experiment and run it I will help you write it and give you advice along the way as far as what to say and/or do.

I'll help you under 3 conditions:

(1) You'll have to post the experiment in the Counter-Racism Science Project forum and all of the results of the meetings so we can refine THE LOGIC. You'll have to use the strategies and techniques and post exactly what is said and/or done.
(2) You'll have to stop being concerned with what actions are taken against another non-white person that results in them being harmed unless it is your intention to guarantee they are not harmed. Your focus will have to be to make sure you are not harmed.
(3) Remember, there are no guarantees. You could lose your job. But then you could lose your job at any time anyway.

Agreed?




1. Because I was disciplined(written up) the management claims that the issue has already been handled. I'm actively seeking other employment at the moment not just because of this incident but because of other incidents in the past.

2.The majority of the people who work at this job are non white, alot of gossiping, misinformation, rumors has gone on about this incident. All this stuff has made this situation worse.

3. How do I correct the mistakes that were made on my part when the incident first occured?


4. I'm willing to try the experiment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

amethyst wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
On the job I always use the United States Constitution. I always ask if this or that was done according to due process and I always define due process as doing things in the correct manner.

If you would like to write a counter-racism science experiment and run it I will help you write it and give you advice along the way as far as what to say and/or do.

I'll help you under 3 conditions:

(1) You'll have to post the experiment in the Counter-Racism Science Project forum and all of the results of the meetings so we can refine THE LOGIC. You'll have to use the strategies and techniques and post exactly what is said and/or done.
(2) You'll have to stop being concerned with what actions are taken against another non-white person that results in them being harmed unless it is your intention to guarantee they are not harmed. Your focus will have to be to make sure you are not harmed.
(3) Remember, there are no guarantees. You could lose your job. But then you could lose your job at any time anyway.

Agreed?




1. Because I was disciplined(written up) the management claims that the issue has already been handled. I'm actively seeking other employment at the moment not just because of this incident but because of other incidents in the past.

One of the things Mr. Fuller talks about is something called Racial Dislocation Confusion. He talks about how the racists (white supremacists) keeps non-white people moving from one location to another. From one house to another. From one country to another. And I submit to you...even from one job to another.

The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) keep non-white people in a confused state as to what to do about their problems. Non-white people who do not know how to solve problems on the job end up going to a different job in hopes there will be less problems but the biggest problem (racism white supremacy) is the reason you left the job and you're gonna run right into again at the new job.

When I realized this I began asking questions that lead to clarity (the revelation of truth) in a manner that promotes the production of no person being mistreated and also the person who needs help the most getting the most help.

One of the things I do is to experiment with ways to keep me from being harmed...especially in a SYSTEM where the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) intend on guaranteeing I get harmed. This is counter-racism...it works against what the racists (white supremacists) are doing against me. And in doing so I try to get white people to support it. The advantage of doing this is it ends up being a conversation between white people on how to make sure I'm not harmed.

amethyst wrote:
2.The majority of the people who work at this job are non white, a lot of gossiping, misinformation, rumors has gone on about this incident. All this stuff has made this situation worse.

That is to be expected under this SYSTEM. What I try to do is stay focused on solving problems. You can give non-white people a solution to a problem and they'll still want to talk to you about why someone thinks something or how someone else feels and they generally want you to listen and agree with them. This is how a lot of non-white people look at problem solving...in a very unsophisticated manner and you never get to the 'solving" part of problem solving. We stay stuck on the 'problem" part.

Scientific experiments helps me to not only use the "trial and error" approach of trying this or that because I might feel it will work. Using the scientific method helps me to write out what I'm looking at, write out why I think it happens, write out the a test of why I think it happens, write out the results, refine the test or why I think it happens...even before I say anything to anyone else. This is extremely helpful to me to the point that now, since I've been doing it for 5 years, I perform scientific experiments automatically in my mind and then run them.

amethyst wrote:
3. How do I correct the mistakes that were made on my part when the incident first occured?

I'm not sure you can but what you can do is start from this point forward learning to codify everything you say and/or everything you do in an effort to reveal truth in a manner that promotes justice and correctness.


amethyst wrote:
4. I'm willing to try the experiment.

Excellent! You know the Counter-Racism Science Project Competition coming up soon. You can enter you scientific experiment. If I help you though you can't win or place in the competition.

Are you familiar with the Counter-Racism Science Project Competition?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
amethyst



Joined: 29 Oct 2003
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:


Are you familiar with the Counter-Racism Science Project Competition?



Yes, I read the information provided in the link.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

amethyst wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:


Are you familiar with the Counter-Racism Science Project Competition?



Yes, I read the information provided in the link.

Excellent. Let's start with any problem you may be having on the job right now. The scientific method forces you to ask questions to yourself that will result in you only being able to find your way to a solution to the problem, which promotes justice and correctness, if you tell yourself the truth.

What's the first problem on the agenda for resolution?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
amethyst



Joined: 29 Oct 2003
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Let's start with any problem you may be having on the job right now. The scientific method forces you to ask questions to yourself that will result in you only being able to find your way to a solution to the problem, which promotes justice and correctness, if you tell yourself the truth.

What's the first problem on the agenda for resolution?



1. To stop myself from being mistreated in the workplace. To resolve the current workplace issue that I'm dealing with right now which I stated in the beginning of this discussion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

amethyst wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Let's start with any problem you may be having on the job right now. The scientific method forces you to ask questions to yourself that will result in you only being able to find your way to a solution to the problem, which promotes justice and correctness, if you tell yourself the truth.

What's the first problem on the agenda for resolution?



1. To stop myself from being mistreated in the workplace. To resolve the current workplace issue that I'm dealing with right now which I stated in the beginning of this discussion.

Of course. What specifically have you observed (Observed Phenomenon) that could lead to you being mistreated onthe job?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
amethyst



Joined: 29 Oct 2003
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
amethyst wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Let's start with any problem you may be having on the job right now. The scientific method forces you to ask questions to yourself that will result in you only being able to find your way to a solution to the problem, which promotes justice and correctness, if you tell yourself the truth.

What's the first problem on the agenda for resolution?



1. To stop myself from being mistreated in the workplace. To resolve the current workplace issue that I'm dealing with right now which I stated in the beginning of this discussion.

Of course. What specifically have you observed (Observed Phenomenon) that could lead to you being mistreated onthe job?



These are some of the things which I've observed:

Certain nonwhite people are employed be the management to keep the rest of the non white people "in line". By "in line" I mean that certain non white people are used to "snitch"/report back to the management all that is said and done. This tactic is HUGE at this workplace. These non white people are utilized by the management to directly appear to mistreat the non white people at this workplace but it is the management who are allowing this to happen. Therefore, the non white people who are being mistreated on a daily basis blame the non white person who they "see" mistreating them as the real problem, instead of the management( whom I suspect are mostly white people) who allow and encourage the mistreatment.


The non white people who are encouraged to mistreat the otehr non white people are of a lighter complexion. There is also issues of color confusion. By this I mean that the non white people who are encouraged to mistreat the other non white people do not consider themselves to be Black people. I've overheard a "chosen" non white person state that the Black people are against her because she has "white" skin and in her country she is considered as a "white person".
I'm not sure if the way that I stated that statement made any sense, but I think taht this particular non white person thinks that she is operating as a white person because of her lighter skin tone. THis is what I meant when I stated that there are issues of color confusion on the part of the non white people at this workplace. I've even heard other non white people refer to this particular non white person (who is encouraged in her mistreatment) who is obviously non white as a white person. These are the most prevalent issues that I've observed at this workplace so far.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

amethyst wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
amethyst wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Let's start with any problem you may be having on the job right now. The scientific method forces you to ask questions to yourself that will result in you only being able to find your way to a solution to the problem, which promotes justice and correctness, if you tell yourself the truth.

What's the first problem on the agenda for resolution?



1. To stop myself from being mistreated in the workplace. To resolve the current workplace issue that I'm dealing with right now which I stated in the beginning of this discussion.

Of course. What specifically have you observed (Observed Phenomenon) that could lead to you being mistreated on the job?



These are some of the things which I've observed:

Certain nonwhite people are employed be the management to keep the rest of the non white people "in line". By "in line" I mean that certain non white people are used to "snitch"/report back to the management all that is said and done. This tactic is HUGE at this workplace. These non white people are utilized by the management to directly appear to mistreat the non white people at this workplace but it is the management who are allowing this to happen. Therefore, the non white people who are being mistreated on a daily basis blame the non white person who they "see" mistreating them as the real problem, instead of the management( whom I suspect are mostly white people) who allow and encourage the mistreatment.

Let's focus on this one first. We'll see if we have to write a scientific experiment for this one then we'll focus on the second you wrote.

The compensatory counter-racist code has a strategy for counter-action against what the racists (white supremacists) are doing in reference to what you've stated.

Racist Action: The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) use speech and/or action to get and keep non-white people in constant conflict with each other. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are in a position to do this on a job and anywhere else. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) give non-white people assignments that make it appear to other non-white people that these non-white people with these assignments are actually "running things". I suspect Colon Powell finally realized this. The non-white people in these seemingly positions of power (assignments) end up imitating the behavior of white people in the positions of power and mistreat the non-white people and they awarded by the white people who put them in those positions for mistreating the non-white people. This is a reaction to racism (white supremacy). The effect of this on non-white people is it makes non-white people think they are being mistreated by each other because they are unable, and sometimes unwilling, to connect the dots all the way back to the people who are mistreating them on the basis of color (white people)...the people who are at the core of the problem.

Counter-Racist Action:

Counter-Racist Thought:
One of the things non-white people, who have realized they are victims of racism (white supremacy) and who want to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice, have to constantly think about is minimizing conflict with other non-white people. Here is a few things that may help:
Minimize Conflict
Minimize the Contact
United-Independent

Counter-Racist Speech/Action:
Realize that all non-white people are qualified to say and/or do whatever they think is necessary in response to how this SYSTEM works. That alone will alleviate a lot of stress in your life. This means when you see non-white people standing on the street corner screaming about race you don't critique them...you help them if you can. This means when you see a non-white person going along with the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) you don't critique them...you help them if you can. This also means when you see a non-white person down and out as a result of being in this SYSTEM you don't critique them either...you don't become embarrassed by their position because you are in the same position as a subject person...you help them if you can. Here is a strategy that has worked for me in the past:
Victims Guaranteed Qualifications (VGQ)

The above links may be able to provide you with some immediate assistance if you so choose. Now, would you like to write an experiment to test why you think white people place non-white people in the seemingly positions of power over other non-white people? Would you like to write an experiment to test strategies or techniques for what specific counter-racist speech and/or action you should use in response to what you have observed (Observed Phenomenon)? Or Both?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
amethyst



Joined: 29 Oct 2003
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
amethyst wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
amethyst wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Let's start with any problem you may be having on the job right now. The scientific method forces you to ask questions to yourself that will result in you only being able to find your way to a solution to the problem, which promotes justice and correctness, if you tell yourself the truth.

What's the first problem on the agenda for resolution?



1. To stop myself from being mistreated in the workplace. To resolve the current workplace issue that I'm dealing with right now which I stated in the beginning of this discussion.

Of course. What specifically have you observed (Observed Phenomenon) that could lead to you being mistreated on the job?



These are some of the things which I've observed:

Certain nonwhite people are employed be the management to keep the rest of the non white people "in line". By "in line" I mean that certain non white people are used to "snitch"/report back to the management all that is said and done. This tactic is HUGE at this workplace. These non white people are utilized by the management to directly appear to mistreat the non white people at this workplace but it is the management who are allowing this to happen. Therefore, the non white people who are being mistreated on a daily basis blame the non white person who they "see" mistreating them as the real problem, instead of the management( whom I suspect are mostly white people) who allow and encourage the mistreatment.

Let's focus on this one first. We'll see if we have to write a scientific experiment for this one then we'll focus on the second you wrote.

The compensatory counter-racist code has a strategy for counter-action against what the racists (white supremacists) are doing in reference to what you've stated.

Racist Action: The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) use speech and/or action to get and keep non-white people in constant conflict with each other. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are in a position to do this on a job and anywhere else. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) give non-white people assignments that make it appear to other non-white people that these non-white people with these assignments are actually "running things". I suspect Colon Powell finally realized this. The non-white people in these seemingly positions of power (assignments) end up imitating the behavior of white people in the positions of power and mistreat the non-white people and they awarded by the white people who put them in those positions for mistreating the non-white people. This is a reaction to racism (white supremacy). The effect of this on non-white people is it makes non-white people think they are being mistreated by each other because they are unable, and sometimes unwilling, to connect the dots all the way back to the people who are mistreating them on the basis of color (white people)...the people who are at the core of the problem.

Counter-Racist Action:

Counter-Racist Thought:
One of the things non-white people, who have realized they are victims of racism (white supremacy) and who want to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice, have to constantly think about is minimizing conflict with other non-white people. Here is a few things that may help:
Minimize Conflict
Minimize the Contact
United-Independent

Counter-Racist Speech/Action:
Realize that all non-white people are qualified to say and/or do whatever they think is necessary in response to how this SYSTEM works. That alone will alleviate a lot of stress in your life. This means when you see non-white people standing on the street corner screaming about race you don't critique them...you help them if you can. This means when you see a non-white person going along with the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) you don't critique them...you help them if you can. This also means when you see a non-white person down and out as a result of being in this SYSTEM you don't critique them either...you don't become embarrassed by their position because you are in the same position as a subject person...you help them if you can. Here is a strategy that has worked for me in the past:
Victims Guaranteed Qualifications (VGQ)

The above links may be able to provide you with some immediate assistance if you so choose. Now, would you like to write an experiment to test why you think white people place non-white people in the seemingly positions of power over other non-white people? Would you like to write an experiment to test strategies or techniques for what specific counter-racist speech and/or action you should use in response to what you have observed (Observed Phenomenon)? Or Both?


1.I'm interested in attempting the second suggestion. How do I start this experiment?

2. Could I conduct this experiment anywhere or would it have to be at the particular workplace that I talked about in the beginning of the conversation? Because, due to the constant stress of being constantly mistreated at this particular workplace and nothing being done by the administration to stop the mistreatment, I am currently on vacation and in the process of finding new employment in the meantime.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I understand what has been stated, you are interested in trying the \"experiment to test strategies or techniques for what specific counter-racist speech and/or action you should use in response to what you have observed (Observed Phenomenon)\".

Just so you know...what Fuller talks about as being one of the strategies the racists (white supremacists) are using now, Racial Dislocation, meaning keeping non-white people moving from one location to another, is also what they do on the job as well. They keep non-white people so frustrated and helpless on the job that non-white people voluntarily look for jobs somewhere else or quit their jobs altogether...seeking comfort instead of justice...rather than attempt to solve problems where they are. You ain't gonna be able to outrun the race problem. You can forget that. Racism (white supremacy) is a UNIVERSAL SYSTEM. You gonna move out of the universe? Commute back and forth, to and from, another galaxy on a daily basis for your job? This is the reason non-white people must come up with strategies and techniques to attempt to solve all problems, especially the problem of being mistreated on the basis of color...wherever you happen to be at any time and in any place. At any time you are attempting to solve a problem by guaranteeing no person is mistreated, especially you, and guaranteeing the person who needs help the most get the most help, especially you...you are changing the way the universe works among people.

Below is the so-called standard elements for any Counter-Racism Science Experiment. There are others that can be added or you can take some of the ones below out of the experiment.

For starters, input what specific behavior you have observed that you want to test strategies for counter-speech and/or counter-action into the Observed Phenomenon section.

Observed Phenomenon:

Hypothesis:

Experiment:

Recording Data:

Materials Needed:

Expected Results:
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RecoveringAa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
If I understand what has been stated, you are interested in trying the \\\\\\\"experiment to test strategies or techniques for what specific counter-racist speech and/or action you should use in response to what you have observed (Observed Phenomenon)\\\\\\\".

Just so you know...what Fuller talks about as being one of the strategies the racists (white supremacists) are using now, Racial Dislocation, meaning keeping non-white people moving from one location to another, is also what they do on the job as well. They keep non-white people so frustrated and helpless on the job that non-white people voluntarily look for jobs somewhere else or quit their jobs altogether...seeking comfort instead of justice...rather than attempt to solve problems where they are. You ain't gonna be able to outrun the race problem. You can forget that. Racism (white supremacy) is a UNIVERSAL SYSTEM. You gonna move out of the universe? Commute back and forth, to and from, another galaxy on a daily basis for your job? This is the reason non-white people must come up with strategies and techniques to attempt to solve all problems, especially the problem of being mistreated on the basis of color...wherever you happen to be at any time and in any place. At any time you are attempting to solve a problem by guaranteeing no person is mistreated, especially you, and guaranteeing the person who needs help the most get the most help, especially you...you are changing the way the universe works among people.

Below is the so-called standard elements for any Counter-Racism Science Experiment. There are others that can be added or you can take some of the ones below out of the experiment.

For starters, input what specific behavior you have observed that you want to test strategies for counter-speech and/or counter-action into the Observed Phenomenon section.

Observed Phenomenon:

Hypothesis:

Experiment:

Recording Data:

Materials Needed:

Expected Results:


This has me thinking and I'm working to design a counter-racist experiment on my new job. I could use some help with it. I'd like to be \"pro-active\" in this situation and am concerned tho, that it could lead to my not having this job. I heard you say earlier Edward Williams, that this person may run the risk of losing his job.

Abena

Is that a question?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RecoveringAa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
RecoveringAa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
If I understand what has been stated, you are interested in trying the \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"experiment to test strategies or techniques for what specific counter-racist speech and/or action you should use in response to what you have observed (Observed Phenomenon)\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\".

Just so you know...what Fuller talks about as being one of the strategies the racists (white supremacists) are using now, Racial Dislocation, meaning keeping non-white people moving from one location to another, is also what they do on the job as well. They keep non-white people so frustrated and helpless on the job that non-white people voluntarily look for jobs somewhere else or quit their jobs altogether...seeking comfort instead of justice...rather than attempt to solve problems where they are. You ain't gonna be able to outrun the race problem. You can forget that. Racism (white supremacy) is a UNIVERSAL SYSTEM. You gonna move out of the universe? Commute back and forth, to and from, another galaxy on a daily basis for your job? This is the reason non-white people must come up with strategies and techniques to attempt to solve all problems, especially the problem of being mistreated on the basis of color...wherever you happen to be at any time and in any place. At any time you are attempting to solve a problem by guaranteeing no person is mistreated, especially you, and guaranteeing the person who needs help the most get the most help, especially you...you are changing the way the universe works among people.

Below is the so-called standard elements for any Counter-Racism Science Experiment. There are others that can be added or you can take some of the ones below out of the experiment.

For starters, input what specific behavior you have observed that you want to test strategies for counter-speech and/or counter-action into the Observed Phenomenon section.

Observed Phenomenon:

Hypothesis:

Experiment:

Recording Data:

Materials Needed:

Expected Results:


This has me thinking and I'm working to design a counter-racist experiment on my new job. I could use some help with it. I'd like to be \\\\\\\"pro-active\\\\\\\" in this situation and am concerned tho, that it could lead to my not having this job. I heard you say earlier Edward Williams, that this person may run the risk of losing his job.

Abena

Is that a question?


No sir. That was not a question.
My question at this point however, would be; Are you willing to help me design an appropriate experiment to meet my goals?
Abena

Yes. But I think there are others that can help as well. HelixHair should be able to help if she has the time and energy and also the will plus the ability to do so.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was inevitable.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations