HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

4th Annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: 4th Annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition Reply with quote

Advanced Notice!

As there were no entries for the 3rd Annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition we will use the same amount for this year.

The Counter-Racism Science Project Competition will begin accepting submissions to its annual code writing competition October 15, 2006 and cease accepting submissions on December 15, 2006. The winner of the code writing competition will be announced on December 31, 2006 and prizes will be awarded January 6, 2007.

Submissions will only be accepted in Microsoft Word (.DOC) or Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format and your document will only be uploadable to this website on the Counter-Racism Projects page. Sorry, no e-mail submissions.

All questions concerning document structure, including formatting, required elements, scientific process, etc., will only be answered in this forum under this thread where everyone will get the benefit of having your questions answered and/or reading the answers of questions other people have asked. Failure to comply with instructions outlined for writing your Science Project will lead to disqualification. Sorry, no PM or e-mail questions answered.

The instructions for the annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition will be available on the Counter-Racism Projects on or before September 18, 2006.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: 4th Annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Advanced Notice!

As there were no entries for the 3rd Annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition we will use the same amount for this year.

The Counter-Racism Science Project Competition will begin accepting submissions to its annual code writing competition October 15, 2006 and cease accepting submissions on December 15, 2006. The winner of the code writing competition will be announced on December 31, 2006 and prizes will be awarded January 6, 2007.

Submissions will only be accepted in Microsoft Word (.DOC) or Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format and your document will only be uploadable to this website on the Counter-Racism Projects page. Sorry, no e-mail submissions.

All questions concerning document structure, including formatting, required elements, scientific process, etc., will only be answered in this forum under this thread where everyone will get the benefit of having your questions answered and/or reading the answers of questions other people have asked. Failure to comply with instructions outlined for writing your Science Project will lead to disqualification. Sorry, no PM or e-mail questions answered.

The instructions for the annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition will be available on the Counter-Racism Projects on or before September 18, 2006.

The flyer for the 4th Annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition can be found at:

4th Annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the document. The document essentially says the following:

Counter-Racism.Com Presents:

The 4th Annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition!

Sunday, October 15, 2006 thru Friday, December 15, 2006

The Counter-Racism Science Project Competition will begin accepting submissions to its 4th annual code writing competition October 15, 2006 and cease accepting submissions on December 15, 2006. The winner of the code writing competition will be announced on December 31, 2006 and prizes will be awarded January 6, 2007.

Prizes Awarded as follows:

1st Prize $500.00
2nd Prize $300.00
3rd Prize $150.00

All questions concerning document structure, including formatting, required elements, scientific process, etc., will only be answered on the
Counter-Racism.Com Work Study Project at:

The instructions for the annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition will be available on the Counter-Racism Projects webpage on or before September 18, 2006.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out the new Counter-Racism Projects page!

It should allow you to get information quickly about this years Counter-Racism Science Project Competition!

Good Luck!
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gave someone a hint the other day as to how to score high in the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Competition so it is only correct that I give that same hint to everyone else. The hint is as follows:

Do you own work.

Anyone can take some quotes of other people and compile them into what is loosely called a "research paper". The Counter-Racism Science Project Competition judges will accept all work but they give high regard to the people who do their own work. The people who actually write their own scientific experiments...and to go even further run their own scientific experiments...and to go even further keep excellent recorded documentation of their own scientific experiments in the form of journals and other documents...and to go even further submits audio of their science experiments...and to go even further submits video of their own scientific experiments.

You can view the Grading Scale to view how your entry will be sized up. The person who does their own work and stands by their own work, meaning, is able to explain it in great detail, will receive the higher score.

Good Luck!
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:42 am    Post subject: Submission of Counter-Racism Science Projects Reply with quote

Please submit all Counter-Racism Science Project Competition entries to the Counter-Racism Science Project Competition e-mail box.

counter-racismscienceprojectcompetition@counter-racism.com

If your project is too large to e-mail, please send a mail to the e-mail box above and we can arrange a method for delivery. No e-mail will be accepted to make arrangements for delivery after the cutoff time and date (Friday, December 15, 2006 11:55PM).

Thank you!
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 4th Annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition is now officially come to a close. We appreciate everyone who have spent their time and energy to think, speak, and/or act in a manner to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice.

There was only one entry in the 4th Annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition this year and that entry will, by default, receive the $500.00 prize allotment.

You can find a copy of the entry at this location.

Thank you and good luck in the 5th Annual Counter-Racism Science Project Competition in 2007!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: