HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Questions A VOR Asks A VOR Before Sexual Intercourse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gnomadd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~(70) do you floss?
~(150)do you have sickle cell or sickle cell trait?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should I put a project page together under Projects to list all of the questions thus far so we can begin posting at the next number after the last number on the projects page?

I see it is difficult for us to see all of the questions we have posted thus far. I can post all of the questions on one page so that it is easier for us to do a search on what is already there...to keep us from posting questions that have already been posted. Also, this is more of a project in that it is a smorgasbord of questions people can pick from...choosing the questions that are most important for them to know the answers to.
Trina

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Should I put a project page together under Projects to list all of the questions thus far so we can begin posting at the next number after the last number on the projects page?

I see it is difficult for us to see all of the questions we have posted thus far. I can post all of the questions on one page so that it is easier for us to do a search on what is already there...to keep us from posting questions that have already been posted. Also, this is more of a project in that it is a smorgasbord of questions people can pick from...choosing the questions that are most important for them to know the answers to.

Yes.
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, its getting difficult to track them all.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK...I'm making it a web application where people can view all of the questions on the list or search for a word and the web application provides results in the form of the questions in the list that contain the word searched for.

What I would like to have is, whichever method is chosen, view all questions or a word search with the results being questions containing the word searched...the questions will be linked and the viewer can click the link to obtain suggestions in the form of...

Suggestion:

Explanation/Reason:

...underneath the question that add dimension to why it is logical to ask the question.

A person will go to the webpage and there will be a link to view all of the questions in the list or a text field with a search button. If the person clicks the link they will view all of the questions in the list. The only questions that will be links to that question and suggestions that offer dimension as to why it is logical to ask the question will be the questions that have suggestions associated with them.

OR

A person will go to the webpage and enter a word to search for such as "money"...to view all of questions in the list with the word "money" in them. The person ill then click the "Search" button and will be returned with a list of questions that contain the word "money" in them. The list of questions returned will only be links to that question and suggestions that offer dimension as to why it is logical to ask the question if that question has suggestions associated with them.

With all the other things I got going on right now it will take me about a month or more to build it. I'm giving myself until the end of the calendar year. I'll try to stick to that. Or perhaps I'll do it in phases by getting all of the questions out first, the second phase will be adding the search capability, the third phase will be adding the linking with suggestions, and the fourth phase will be adding the ability for anyone to add suggestions to questions...of course with the same drop dead date of the end of the calendar year.

Any suggestions as to which path to take? The phased approach or the all-in-one approach (not putting anything out until everything is complete)?
Trina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
OK...I'm making it a web application where people can view all of the questions on the list or search for a word and the web application provides results in the form of the questions in the list that contain the word searched for.

What I would like to have is, whichever method is chosen, view all questions or a word search with the results being questions containing the word searched...the questions will be linked and the viewer can click the link to obtain suggestions in the form of...

Suggestion:

Explanation/Reason:

...underneath the question that add dimension to why it is logical to ask the question.

A person will go to the webpage and there will be a link to view all of the questions in the list or a text field with a search button. If the person clicks the link they will view all of the questions in the list. The only questions that will be links to that question and suggestions that offer dimension as to why it is logical to ask the question will be the questions that have suggestions associated with them.

OR

A person will go to the webpage and enter a word to search for such as "money"...to view all of questions in the list with the word "money" in them. The person ill then click the "Search" button and will be returned with a list of questions that contain the word "money" in them. The list of questions returned will only be links to that question and suggestions that offer dimension as to why it is logical to ask the question if that question has suggestions associated with them.

With all the other things I got going on right now it will take me about a month or more to build it. I'm giving myself until the end of the calendar year. I'll try to stick to that. Or perhaps I'll do it in phases by getting all of the questions out first, the second phase will be adding the search capability, the third phase will be adding the linking with suggestions, and the fourth phase will be adding the ability for anyone to add suggestions to questions...of course with the same drop dead date of the end of the calendar year.

Any suggestions as to which path to take? The phased approach or the all-in-one approach (not putting anything out until everything is complete)?

Do the phased approach.
Trina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone on this board asked at least 250 of these questions?

If so, what happened?

If you weren't able to get to all 250 questions answered what was the problem? Where did the person get stuck?

How do you record the responses to your questionnaire? Do you use a notebook and pencil or carry a recorder?

What will you do if you never find a person who will answer at least 250 of these questions truthfully?

As you ask these questions does the other person begin to ask more questions of you?

Do you get frustrated when you can't complete your questionnaire?

How long a time do you give yourself and the other person to get the questions answered? 1 week, 1 month?

What happens next if the persons answers all 250-350 questions truthfully?

Have you asked yourself all these questions and answered all of them truthfully?

How long have you been asking these questions?

Once you get an answer to each and every question that you ask will you have it signed by both parties and notarized?

Will the moderator of this board group the questions by subject matter, i.e., all the sex questions together, all the health questions together, and so on and so forth? I think that is a great idea. It's more logical that way, wouldn't you agree, Virtual_GOD?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Has anyone on this board asked at least 250 of these questions?

If so, what happened?

If you weren't able to get to all 250 questions answered what was the problem? Where did the person get stuck?

How do you record the responses to your questionnaire? Do you use a notebook and pencil or carry a recorder?

What will you do if you never find a person who will answer at least 250 of these questions truthfully?

As you ask these questions does the other person begin to ask more questions of you?

Do you get frustrated when you can't complete your questionnaire?

How long a time do you give yourself and the other person to get the questions answered? 1 week, 1 month?

What happens next if the persons answers all 250-350 questions truthfully?

Have you asked yourself all these questions and answered all of them truthfully?

How long have you been asking these questions?

Once you get an answer to each and every question that you ask will you have it signed by both parties and notarized?

Will the moderator of this board group the questions by subject matter, i.e., all the sex questions together, all the health questions together, and so on and so forth? I think that is a great idea. It's more logical that way, wouldn't you agree, Virtual_GOD?

I don't know. This is just a list of questions, listed as suggestions, that an individual person can read through and pick out the ones that are important to them to ask...United-Independent. No one person has to ask all of these questions to a person they are interested in developing an arrangement with...just as no person has to do all of the things in the codebook. It is just a list of suggestions each individual person can choose from.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(372) Have you ever had any bones broken?
(373) Do you have any bones that were broken that never set correctly?
(374) Do you like spicy food?
(375) What foods don't you eat?
(376) Do you have any false teeth?
Trina

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(377) Do you fear being alone?
(378) Are you revengeful or spiteful?
(379) Do you find it difficult to admit your faults or when you are incorrect?
(380) Do you cling to people who are non-constructive?
(381) How do you react to sexual rejection, i.e., a female says she doesn't want you for anything? What do you say and do in reaction to that?
(382) Are you or have you ever been physically, mentally and emotionally abusive to anyone?
(383) Do you find it difficult to express your thoughts and feelings?
(384) Are you physically affectionate?
(385) Are you sexually aggressive in bed?
(386) Are you stingy with money?
(387) Are you very critical person, i.e., do you find fault with everything and everybody?
(388) Have you ever thought about harming yourself or someone else in anyway?
(389) Do you feel or think that you might be going crazy at times?
(390) Do you or have you ever spied on anyone?
(391) Do you have a temper? How do you handle yourself when angered?
(392) Do you now or have you ever felt contempt towards females?
(393) Are you possessive or controlling?
(394) Are you coercive and manipulative?
(395) Do you like or dislike being pursued by a female or being called affectionate names by a female?

(396) Have you ever received counseling services from a mental help provider?
(397) Have you ever or would you ever "pull a knife or gun" on someone?
(398) What would you do if you caught a female you were having sexual intercourse with having sexual intercourse with another male or female? Be very specific.
(399) Do you have children who don't live with you and if so why? Do they visit you or do you visit them? How long are your visitations with each other?
(400) How would you characterize your relationship with your children?
Trina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is question for everyone on the board: What should you do if the person you are asking these questions gets very upset to the point where they look like they might harm you in some way?

Would it be wise to carry a weapon? You might be thinking you were going out with a "normal" reasonable person and you start asking questions and they act in a manner that suggests that they would try to harm you in some way.

Some people are walking around a little on the unstable, crazy side if you know what I mean. Things look real good on the outside but might be a few screws missin'. See what I'm sayin, y'all. I'll just say I had to learn that the hard way. Trina doesn't want anything to do with anyone who is crazy out their mind. I don't care who they are, male, female, adult or child. They need help and that's for real!!!!!

Last edited by Trina on Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
This is question for everyone on the board: What should you do if the person you are asking these questions gets very upset to the point where they look like they might harm you in some way?

Ask the person if there is a problem.

Trina wrote:
Would it be wise to carry a weapon on you?

It is always a good idea to have some form of self-defense.

Trina wrote:
You might be thinking you were going out with a "normal" reasonable person and you start asking questions and they go off and want to try something?

Some people are walking around a little on the unstable, crazy side if you know what I mean. Things look real good on the outside but might be a few screws missin'. See what I'm sayin, y'all. I'll just say I had to learn that the hard way. Trina doesn't want anything to do with anyone who is crazy out their mind. I don't care who they are, male, female, adult or child. They need help and that's for real!!!!!

Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to the website being hacked there are many posts missing. I will attempt ot pull all of the questions on this thread together in the next few posts.

(1) What is your name?
(2) Are you married?
(3) Do you have any children?
(4) How many children do you have?
(5) What are the names of your children?
(6) Do you have a job?
(7) How much money do you make?
(8) Do you have an automobile?
(9) Have you ever had any diseases?
(10) Do you now or have you ever had sexual intercourse with a white person?
(11) If you have had sexual intercourse with a white person, when did it happen?
(12) If you have had sexual intercourse with a white person, where did it happen?
(13) If you have had sexual intercourse with a white person, how many times did it happen?
(14) If you have had sexual intercourse with a white person, what was the person(s) names?
(15) Do you have a phone number?
(16) Do you still live with your parents?
(17) Do you now or have you ever engaged in "anti-sexual" activities? Meaning males with males or females with females.
(18) If you have engaged in "anti-sexual" activities, how many times?
(19) If you have had sexual intercourse with a white person, what specific sex actions were performed?
(20) If you have had sexual intercourse with a white person, how many times were those specific sex actions were performed?
(21) If you have engaged in "anti-sexual" activities, when did it happen?
(22) If you have engaged in "anti-sexual" activities, where did it happen?
(23) If you have engaged in "anti-sexual" activities, what was the person(s) names?
(24) If you have engaged in "anti-sexual" activities, what specific "anti-sex" actions were performed?
(25) If you have engaged in "anti-sexual" activities, how many times were those specific "anti-sex" actions were performed?
(26) Do you now or have you ever engaged in "anti-sexual" activities with an animal?
(27) Do you now or have you ever watched other people engaging in sexual and/or "anti-sexual" activities?
(28) If you do watch other people engaging in sexual and/or "anti-sexual" activities, are any of those people ever children?
(29) Do you now or have you ever used any item during sexual activities and/or "anti-sexual" activities that are not currently attached to your body?
(30) Are your parents living?
(31) How many siblings do you have?
(32) What is your favorite color?
(33) Why is that color your favorite color?
(34) Do you exercise?
(35) Do you like sexual intercourse more than twice a week?
(36) How many times a week do you like sexual intercourse if more than twice a week?
(37) What exercises do you like to do and why?
(38) If you have siblings, are you the youngest? Oldest? Middle? Where do you fit in?
(39) Do you invest in stocks, mutual funds, or bonds?
(40) What schools did you attend?
(41) Were you part of any "organizations" while in school?
(42) What is the name of your religion?
(43) What does you religion require you to do in all areas of people activity?
(44) What does your religion require you to do in your interaction with me, on a day-to-day level?
(45) Do you now or have you ever killed anyone?
(46) Is anyone looking for you?
(47) Have you ever been to jail?
(48) If you have been to jail, what were you charged with?
(49) If you have been to jail, how long did you remain in jail?
(50) Do you smoke?
(51) Do you drink alcoholic beverages?
(52) Do you eat or like meat?
(53) For males asking females: Have you ever beat or abused a male?
(54) For females asking males: Have you ever beat or abused a female?
(55) Have you ever been a victim of or perpetrator of incest?
(56) Do you know how to cook,clean and sew?
(57) Do you wash between your toes when you bathe or shower?
(58) Male asking female: When you have a bowel movement, do you wipe from front to back or back to front?
(59) Do you take a bath or shower every day?
(60) How often do you brush your teeth?
(61) Do you use Listerine or some other mouthwash after every brushing of your teeth?
(62) How often do you clean your ears?
(63) When you clean your ears, do you use a Q-Tip and alcohol?
(64) How often do you wash your hair? (If the person has hair)
(65) Do you snore?
(66) Do you use deodorant everyday?
(67) How often do you clip your nose hair?
(68) Are you on time? (punctual)
(69) When was the last time you had a physical?
(70) Male asking Female: When was the last time you saw a gynecologist and what was the result of the visit?
(71) Do you have AIDS or HIV?
(72) Do you have Syphilis?
(73) Have you ever been diagnosed with any form of mental illness?
(74) Are you now or have you ever been a woman/man? (question posed to the apparent opposite sex)
(75) What is the worst thing someone could call you?
(76) If someone called you the worst name you could think of, what would you do?
(77) Are you now or have you ever been an agent for any organizations, i.e. CIA, FBI, Mossad, etc...
(78) What is the freakiest thing you've ever done sexually?
(79) What is the freakiest thing you'd like to do sexually?
(80) Would you want ME to participate in this most freaky activity with you?
(81) How often is it necessary for you to engage in sexual intercourse?
(82) How often would you want me to engage you in sexual intercourse?
(83) Are you now, or have you ever had sexual intercourse with more than one person?
(84) If so, why did you do it, if not why not?
(85) What is your greatest weakness?
(86) What is your greatest strength?
(87) What do you perceive in you sexual partner as desirable?
(88) Do you see me as desirable as a sexual partner?
(89) What is your intention is engaging me in sexual intercourse?
(90) Do you like horror movies?
(91) Do you like action movies?
(92) Do you watch soap operas?
(93) Do you wear hair in your head that does not grow out of your scalp?
(94) Do you wear fake fingernails and/or toenails?
(95) What foods don't you like?
(96) Do you smoke marijuana?
(97) Do you take drugs of any kind if so which ones?
(98) Do you take vitamins?
(99) Do you perform oral sex?
(100) When was the last time you performed oral sex?
(101) Who did you perform oral sex on? Under what conditions?
(102) Do you believe in the existence of Racism/White Supremacy? If so, why and if not, why not?
(103) Do you think that you should work to eliminate Racism/White Supremacy? If so, what are some things that you could say or do to eliminate Racism/White Supremacy. If not, why don't you think you shouldn't help to eliminate Racism/White Supremacy.
(104) How many people have you engaged in sexual intercourse with?
(105) How many times have you engaged in sexual intercourse?
(106) What kind of music do you usually listen to?
(107) How much time do you spend listening to recorded music per week?
(108) How loud do you listen to music?
(109) What is your credit rating?
(110) Do you or any of your close relatives who engage in activities which put you or them at increased risk of greater confinement?
(111) Do you have any fetish(s) to frequently engage in sex with items that are not part of the a person's body? If so, please describe the activity.
(112) Do you have any fetish(s) do frequently engage in exclusive sex with one part of a person's body? If so, please describe that activity.
(113) How often do you thoroughly clean your bathroom?
(114) What are you willing to die for?
(115) What are the three books you've read that have most influenced your behavior?
(116) Do you do things for no reason?
(117) What are you doing to improve yourself spiritually?
(118) What are you doing to improve yourself financially?
(119) What are you doing to improve yourself physically?
(120) What type of automobile do you drive?
(121) Do you always do what you say?
(122) When were you born?
(123) Do you go to nightclubs?
(124) How often do you go to nightclubs?
(125) Do you like to go camping?
(126) Do you like to go bowling?
(127) Do you skate? (roller-skate)
(128) Do you use coupons when you shop for groceries?
(129) Do you buy “name-brand” items when you shop for groceries or do you price-competitively shop?
(130) Do you try to reveal truth at all times?
(131) Do you try things to see what you can get away with when learning someone else’s personality?
(132) Do you pay your bills on the due date, a few days before the due date, or when you get the bill in the mail?
(133) How often do you buy clothes?
(134) Do you play any sports?
(135) Do you have any physical defects?
(136) Do you masturbate?
(137) Are you ever depressed?
(138) Do you see yourself as a “moody” person?
(139) Do you date other men when you are in a “relationship” with a man?
(140) Do you kiss, hug, have sexual intercourse with, go to lunch with, talk on the phone with, and/or see on a regular basis, other males when you are in a “relationship” with a male? (replace "male" with "female" if female is asking question)
(141) If you do kiss, hug, have sexual intercourse with, go to lunch with, talk on the phone with, and/or see on a regular basis, other males when you are in a “relationship” with a male, how does that help your “relationship” with the male you are in a “relationship” with? (replace "male" with "female" if female is asking question)
(142) Do you have “male friends”? (replace "male" with "female" if female is asking question)
(143) What do you and your “male friends” say to each other? (replace "male" with "female" if female is asking question)
(144) What do you and your “male friends” do to or with each other? (replace "male" with "female" if female is asking question)
(145) What one person in your life influenced you most to say an/or do constructive things?
(146) Do you have a menstrual cycle?
(147) Are you physically capable of producing offspring?
(148) Do you mean what you say and say what you mean?
(149) Do you want to produce offspring in the future?
(150) How much do you weigh?
(151) What is your age?
(152) How tall are you in feet and inches?
(153) What date were you born? (year, month, day, time)
(154) Do you pick your nose around other people?
(155) Do you tell your “friends” about things that happen between you and your mate?
(156) What do you tell your “friends” about things that happen between you and your mate?
(157) For what purpose do you tell your “friends” about things that happen between you and your mate?
(158) Do you stay out late at night without your mate when you are in a “relationship”?
(160) Do you go out at night without your mate when you are in a “relationship”?
(161) Where do you go out at night and with who do you go out at night with, without you mate, when you are in a “relationship”?
(162) Do you take any “medications”?
(163) Do you change the color of your hair from the natural color? Why?
(164) Do you live in a house or an apartment?
(165) How many credit cards do you have?
(166) Are you allergic to anything? If so what?
(167) What is your favorite restaurant?
(168) How many times a week do you like to eat out?
(169) Do you talk about problems in an effort to solve the problem from the cause or do you attempt to treat the effect?
(170) Do you celebrate holidays?
(171) Do you have a problem with your mate celebrating holidays?
(172) Do you like suprises?
(173) Do you take any "Drug/s" un-willingly? If so, what type of drug/s do you take? How often do you take your (male/female) drug/s? Why do you take (these/this) drug/s? When did you start taking (these/this) drug/s? Do you like taking (these/this) drug/s (In response to the second question)?
(174) Do you now, have you ever, or will you ever breast feed your child in the event you have offspring?
(175) Are you jealous?
(176) Would you harm yourself or me if this relationship were to end? Why or why not?
(177) Name 5-10 very important qualities you look for in a female/male?
(178) Why do you consider these qualities important?
(179) Why do you want to have sex ?
(180) What is your reason for having sex with me? (No flattery or compliments allowed. )
(181) Are you looking for a husband?
(182) What does a female who is looking for a husband do that a female that is not looking for a husband do?
(183) Where does a female who is looking for a husband go that a female that is not looking for a husband go?
(184) What does a female who is looking for a husband say that a female that is not looking for a husband say?
(185) Are you looking for a wife?
(186) Why are you looking for a wife?
(187) Why do you want a wife as a opposed to a girlfriend?
(188) Would you help raise and support financially any offspring you have with a female? If not, why not?
(189) Would you "legally" "marry" the female you want to be your wife?
(190) Describe the relationship you have/had with your mother?
(191) Describe the relationship you have/had with your father?
(192) Describe the relationship you have/had with your brothers/sisters if you have any?
(193) Do you want your wife to work outside the home, inside the home or both?
(194) Do you want your offspring to attend school or be educated and trained in the home?
(195) Name ten things you would NOT do to me if I became your wife
(196) Do you expect a female to act as mother towards you? If so, why?
(197) *Is "Sex" necessary nowadays?
(198) *Do you have "male/female friends"? How many?
(199) *What is Love? How do you apply it in everyday situations?
(200) Describe the words "Life", "God", and "Justice". How would you apply them in everyday situations?
(201) When was the last time you cried and what brought it on?
(202) Have you ever had an abortion?
(203) Have you ever supported anyone else, in any shape or form, that had an abortion?
(204) Do you now, have you ever, or will you ever participate in an orgy?
(205) Do you now or will you ever have sexual intercourse and/or sexual play with anyone other than me?
(206) Do you say and/or do things with your mate that have non-constructive outcomes to learn things about how they react to certain situations?
(207) Have you ever taken picture of a child with no clothes on? What were the circumstances surrounding you taking pictures of a child with no clothes on?
(208) Have you ever taken videos of a child with no clothes on? What were the circumstances surrounding you taking videos of a child with no clothes on?
(209) Have you ever been photographed with no clothes on?
(210) Have you ever been videoed with no clothes on?
(211) Have you ever been in a video of a sexual nature?
(212) Have you ever been in photographs of a sexual nature?
(213) Are you adopted?
(214) Did you grow up in foster care? If yes, how did you end up there and talk in depth about the whole experience.
(215) Name 3 or 4 things you are insecure about? Give the reasons why you are insecure about those things.
(216) Do you own a gun? Do you have a license to own a gun? Why do you own a gun?
(217) Would you use your gun on me? Why or why not?
(218) How many offspring do you want to have and when?
(219) What does your choice of musical sounds cause you to think of most?
(220) What is your greatest flaw?
(221) What are your 3 best skills?
(222) After we have asked each other all these questions and then some, are we going to pursue sexual intercourse right away or are we going to attempt marriage and then have sexual intercourse?(
(223) What will you do after I have sexual intercourse with you?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(62) How often do you clean your ears?
(63) When you clean your ears, do you use a Q-Tip and alcohol?
(64) How often do you wash your hair? (If the person has hair)
(65) Do you snore?
(66) Do you use deodorant everyday?
(67) How often do you clip your nose hair?
(68) Are you on time? (punctual)
(69) When was the last time you had a physical?
(70) Male asking Female: When was the last time you saw a gynecologist and what was the result of the visit?
(71) Do you have AIDS or HIV?
(72) Do you have Syphilis?
(73) Have you ever been diagnosed with any form of mental illness?
(74) Are you now or have you ever been a woman/man? (question posed to the apparent opposite sex)
(75) What is the worst thing someone could call you?
(76) If someone called you the worst name you could think of, what would you do?
(77) Are you now or have you ever been an agent for any organizations, i.e. CIA, FBI, Mossad, etc...
(78) What is the freakiest thing you've ever done sexually?
(79) What is the freakiest thing you'd like to do sexually?
(80) Would you want ME to participate in this most freaky activity with you?
(81) How often is it necessary for you to engage in sexual intercourse?
(82) How often would you want me to engage you in sexual intercourse?
(83) Are you now, or have you ever had sexual intercourse with more than one person?
(84) If so, why did you do it, if not why not?
(85) What is your greatest weakness?
(86) What is your greatest strength?
(87) What do you perceive in you sexual partner as desirable?
(88) Do you see me as desirable as a sexual partner?
(89) What is your intention is engaging me in sexual intercourse?
(90) Do you like horror movies?
(91) Do you like action movies?
(92) Do you watch soap operas?
(93) Do you wear hair in your head that does not grow out of your scalp?
(94) Do you wear fake fingernails and/or toenails?
(95) What foods don't you like?
(96) Do you smoke marijuana?
(97) Do you take drugs of any kind if so which ones?
(98) Do you take vitamins?
(99) Do you perform oral sex?
(100) When was the last time you performed oral sex?
(101) Who did you perform oral sex on? Under what conditions?
(102) Do you believe in the existence of Racism/White Supremacy? If so, why and if not, why not?
(103) Do you think that you should work to eliminate Racism/White Supremacy? If so, what are some things that you could say or do to eliminate Racism/White Supremacy. If not, why don't you think you shouldn't help to eliminate Racism/White Supremacy.
(104) How many people have you engaged in sexual intercourse with?
(105) How many times have you engaged in sexual intercourse?
(106) What kind of music do you usually listen to?
(107) How much time do you spend listening to recorded music per week?
(108) How loud do you listen to music?
(109) What is your credit rating?
(110) Do you or any of your close relatives who engage in activities which put you or them at increased risk of greater confinement?
(111) Do you have any fetish(s) to frequently engage in sex with items that are not part of the a person's body? If so, please describe the activity.
(112) Do you have any fetish(s) do frequently engage in exclusive sex with one part of a person's body? If so, please describe that activity.
(113) How often do you thoroughly clean your bathroom?
(114) What are you willing to die for?
(115) What are the three books you've read that have most influenced your behavior?
(116) Do you do things for no reason?
(117) What are you doing to improve yourself spiritually?
(118) What are you doing to improve yourself financially?
(119) What are you doing to improve yourself physically?
(120) What type of automobile do you drive?
(121) Do you always do what you say?
(122) When were you born?
(123) Do you go to nightclubs?
(124) How often do you go to nightclubs?
(125) Do you like to go camping?
(126) Do you like to go bowling?
(127) Do you skate? (roller-skate)
(128) Do you use coupons when you shop for groceries?
(129) Do you buy “name-brand” items when you shop for groceries or do you price-competitively shop?
(131) Do you try things to see what you can get away with when learning someone else’s personality?
(132) Do you pay your bills on the due date, a few days before the due date, or when you get the bill in the mail?
(136) Do you masturbate?
(140) Do you kiss, hug, have sexual intercourse with, go to lunch with, talk on the phone with, and/or see on a regular basis, other males when you are in a “relationship” with a male? (replace "male" with "female" if female is asking question)
(141) If you do kiss, hug, have sexual intercourse with, go to lunch with, talk on the phone with, and/or see on a regular basis, other males when you are in a “relationship” with a male, how does that help your “relationship” with the male you are in a “relationship” with? (replace "male" with "female" if female is asking question)
(142) Do you have “male friends”? (replace "male" with "female" if female is asking question)
(143) What do you and your “male friends” say to each other? (replace "male" with "female" if female is asking question)
(144) What do you and your “male friends” do to or with each other? (replace "male" with "female" if female is asking question)
(145) What one person in your life influenced you most to say an/or do constructive things?
(151) What is your age?
(155) Do you tell your “friends” about things that happen between you and your mate?
(156) What do you tell your “friends” about things that happen between you and your mate?
(157) For what purpose do you tell your “friends” about things that happen between you and your mate?
(158) Do you stay out late at night without your mate when you are in a “relationship”?
(160) Do you go out at night without your mate when you are in a “relationship”?
(161) Where do you go out at night and with who do you go out at night with, without you mate, when you are in a “relationship”?
(169) Do you talk about problems in an effort to solve the problem from the cause or do you attempt to treat the effect?
(173) Do you take any "Drug/s" un-willingly? If so, what type of drug/s do you take? How often do you take your (male/female) drug/s? Why do you take (these/this) drug/s? When did you start taking (these/this) drug/s? Do you like taking (these/this) drug/s (In response to the second question)?
(174) Do you now, have you ever, or will you ever breast feed your child in the event you have offspring?
(175) Are you jealous?
(176) Would you harm yourself or me if this relationship were to end? Why or why not?
(180) What is your reason for having sex with me? (No flattery or compliments allowed. )
(181) Are you looking for a husband?
(182) What does a female who is looking for a husband do that a female that is not looking for a husband do?
(183) Where does a female who is looking for a husband go that a female that is not looking for a husband go?
(184) What does a female who is looking for a husband say that a female that is not looking for a husband say?
(185) Are you looking for a wife?
(186) Why are you looking for a wife?
(187) Why do you want a wife as a opposed to a girlfriend?
(188) Would you help raise and support financially any offspring you have with a female? If not, why not?
(189) Would you "legally" "marry" the female you want to be your wife?
(190) Describe the relationship you have/had with your mother?
(191) Describe the relationship you have/had with your father?
(192) Describe the relationship you have/had with your brothers/sisters if you have any?
(193) Do you want your wife to work outside the home, inside the home or both?
(194) Do you want your offspring to attend school or be educated and trained in the home?
(195) Name ten things you would NOT do to me if I became your wife
(196) Do you expect a female to act as mother towards you? If so, why?
(197) *Is "Sex" necessary nowadays?
(198) *Do you have "male/female friends"? How many?
(199) *What is Love? How do you apply it in everyday situations?
(200) Describe the words "Life", "God", and "Justice". How would you apply them in everyday situations?
(201) When was the last time you cried and what brought it on?
(202) Have you ever had an abortion?
(203) Have you ever supported anyone else, in any shape or form, that had an abortion?
(204) Do you now, have you ever, or will you ever participate in an orgy?
(205) Do you now or will you ever have sexual intercourse and/or sexual play with anyone other than me?
(206) Do you say and/or do things with your mate that have non-constructive outcomes to learn things about how they react to certain situations?
(207) Have you ever taken picture of a child with no clothes on? What were the circumstances surrounding you taking pictures of a child with no clothes on?
(208) Have you ever taken videos of a child with no clothes on? What were the circumstances surrounding you taking videos of a child with no clothes on?
(209) Have you ever been photographed with no clothes on?
(210) Have you ever been videoed with no clothes on?
(211) Have you ever been in a video of a sexual nature?
(212) Have you ever been in photographs of a sexual nature?
(213) Are you adopted?
(214) Did you grow up in foster care? If yes, how did you end up there and talk in depth about the whole experience.
(215) Name 3 or 4 things you are insecure about? Give the reasons why you are insecure about those things.
(216) Do you own a gun? Do you have a license to own a gun? Why do you own a gun?
(217) Would you use your gun on me? Why or why not?
(218) How many offspring do you want to have and when?
(219) What does your choice of musical sounds cause you to think of most?
(220) What is your greatest flaw?
(221) What are your 3 best skills?
(222) After we have asked each other all these questions and then some, are we going to pursue sexual intercourse right away or are we going to attempt marriage and then have sexual intercourse?(
(223) What will you do after I have sexual intercourse with you?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(136) Do you masturbate?
(151) What is your age?
(175) Are you jealous?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: