HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Questions A VOR Asks A VOR Before Sexual Intercourse
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:06 pm    Post subject: Questions A VOR Asks A VOR Before Sexual Intercourse Reply with quote

As the price of doing the business of racism (white supremacy) goes up the male/female arrangements for non-white people will become threatened even more than they are now.

To eliminate confusion and conflict, non-white males and females (VORs) should ask as many questions as possible before they have sexual intercourse with each other. These questions should include all areas of people activity.

It should be stated at the outset that these questions should be answered truthfully. Both participants should be truthful with themselves and each other. Again, this should be stated by both participants.

There should be a minimum of 250 questions asked and answered by both participants (non-white males and females) before they partake in sexual intercourse with each other. Usually, there are only about 20 to 30 questions asked that are spread out sometimes over a number of years. When the two non-white people end up breaking off their arrangement it is usually because of 3 words being said..."I didn't know".

Meaning..."I didn't know you like to spend money like that"..."I didn't know you like to use dildos when you engage in sexual activities"..."I didn't know you like going out all the time"..."I didn't know you can't stop sleeping with other men"...

Here are some questions that should be asked by all Victims Of Racism (White Supremacy) (VOR), which are non-white people, before the male and female partake in sexual intercourse. Feel free to add any questions you deem necessary and please number the questions.

(1) What is your name?
(2) Are you married?
(3) Do you have any children?
(4) How many children do you have?
(5) What are the names of your children?
(6) Do you have a job?
(7) How much money do you make?
(8) Do you have an automobile?
(9) Have you ever had any diseases?
(10) Do you now or have you ever had sexual intercourse with a white person?
(11) If you have had sexual intercourse with a white person, when did it happen?
(12) If you have had sexual intercourse with a white person, where did it happen?
(13) If you have had sexual intercourse with a white person, how many times did it happen?
(14) If you have had sexual intercourse with a white person, what was the person(s) names?
(15) Do you have a phone number?
(16) Do you still live with your parents?
(17) Do you now or have you ever engaged in "anti-sexual" activities? Meaning males with males or females with females.
(18) If you have engaged in "anti-sexual" activities, how many times?
(19) If you have had sexual intercourse with a white person, what specific sex actions were performed?
(20) If you have had sexual intercourse with a white person, how many times were those specific sex actions were performed?
(21) If you have engaged in "anti-sexual" activities, when did it happen?
(22) If you have engaged in "anti-sexual" activities, where did it happen?
(23) If you have engaged in "anti-sexual" activities, what was the person(s) names?
(24) If you have engaged in "anti-sexual" activities, what specific "anti-sex" actions were performed?
(25) If you have engaged in "anti-sexual" activities, how many times were those specific "anti-sex" actions were performed?
(26) Do you now or have you ever engaged in "anti-sexual" activities with an animal?
(27) Do you now or have you ever watched other people engaging in sexual and/or "anti-sexual" activities?
(28) If you do watch other people engaging in sexual and/or "anti-sexual" activities, are any of those people ever children?
(29) Do you now or have you ever used any item during sexual activities and/or "anti-sexual" activities that are not currently attached to your body?
(30) Are you parents living?
(31) How many siblings do you have?
(32) What is your favorite color?
(33) Why is that color your favorite color?
(34) Do you exercise?
(35) Do you like sexual intercourse more than twice a week?
(36) How many times a week do you like sexual intercourse if more than twice a week?
(37) What exercises do you like to do and why?
(38) If you have siblings, are you the youngest? Oldest? Middle? Where do you fit in?
(39) Do you invest in stocks, mutual funds, or bonds?
(40) What schools did you attend?
(41) Were you part of any "organizations" while in school?
(42) What is the name of your religion?
(43) What does you religion require you to do in all areas of people activity?
(44) What does your religion require you to do in your interaction with me, on a day-to-day level?
(45) Do you now or have you ever killed anyone?
(46) Is anyone looking for you?
(47) Have you ever been to jail?
(48) If you have been to jail, what were you charged with?
(49) If you have been to jail, how long did you remain in jail?
(50) Do you smoke?

Can anyone think of anymore questions?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One question thats important for me to ask is:


Are you on time?


I find that this is one aspect of a relationship that can easily destroy it for me.

Like smallz, I too have a basic low tolerance for niggardly behavior, so "late niggers"REALLY annoy me.

Now don't get me wrong, Im not talking about the occasional traffic jam or over sleeping...

Im talkin bout those niggas that are always late.

As a non white person in a system of White supremacy. It is critical that I maintain a schedule, and stick to it.

The person I engage in sexual intercouse with must be able to constantly improve their "on time" status.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Choctow



Joined: 21 May 2003
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This crap is totally and utterly ridiculous…why? Ok…say after you get all 250 questions asked and answered and you decide that the person is worthy enough for you to engage in sexual intercourse with over and over and over and over and over with. Then 7 years down the road you find out that the person you thought was worthy enough to sleep with is functioning differently from the answer they gave you 7 years ago…then what?

People are constantly changing and the answers to the 250 questions I asked 7 years ago could have a different answer now…then what? Do I break it off with that person because they are functioning differently?

I’m sorry…I just don’t understand the logic behind this proposal. I guess it would be logical to write down these questions and answers and revisit them from time to time to see if any of the answers to the 250 questions I asked has changed and if they did…then what?
_________________
Choctow
________________________________________
"White folks don't want peace; they want quiet. The price you pay for peace is justice. Until there is justice, there will be no peace and quiet." Jesse Jackson, 1969
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Choctow wrote:
This crap is totally and utterly ridiculous…why? Ok…say after you get all 250 questions asked and answered and you decide that the person is worthy enough for you to engage in sexual intercourse with over and over and over and over and over with. Then 7 years down the road you find out that the person you thought was worthy enough to sleep with is functioning differently from the answer they gave you 7 years ago…then what?

Do what is logical to you.

Choctow wrote:
People are constantly changing and the answers to the 250 questions I asked 7 years ago could have a different answer now…then what?

Do what is logical to you.

Choctow wrote:
Do I break it off with that person because they are functioning differently?

Do what is logical to you.

Choctow wrote:
I’m sorry…I just don’t understand the logic behind this proposal. I guess it would be logical to write down these questions and answers and revisit them from time to time to see if any of the answers to the 250 questions I asked has changed and if they did…then what?

Do what is logical to you. Looks like you have just asked several additional questions that should be added as well. These are suggestions. THE LOGIC was stated in the initial post.

Perhaps one of the main problems is that "people are constantly changing"...instead of constantly improving.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then 7 years down the road you find out that the person you thought was worthy enough to sleep with is functioning differently from the answer they gave you 7 years ago…then what?--Choctow


Its at that point that I would ALERT them from their deviation from THEIR code and ask them if its a mistake or a major policy change designed to IMPROVE the relationship.

I would personally welcome two or three hundred questions like this because it would help me to refine my code. Plus I need someone to remind me when I start "slipping":



Eatin that cheese chilli dog

buyin those 24 dollar tennis shoes

Not making a constructive suggestion after making a criticism

Getting in a discussion about racism without asking a White person the critical question...



These are just a few things I may need to be reminded to do.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Choctow



Joined: 21 May 2003
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay…maybe I’m missing something but the initial post said, “To eliminate confusion and conflict…”

How is this logic eliminating confusion or conflict between VORs?

Somewhere down the road one of you or both will change, whether it’s a change that improves who you are or not…it’s still a change…and then you have confusion and conflict.

Now, we are talking about asking a minimal of 250 questions BEFORE we engage in sexual intercourse…OHMYGOD! I will either be too old or just not interested in engaging in anything with this person. Because not only do I have to ask the minimal 250 questions, I have to wait and see if the person start functioning differently from the answers they gave me…OHMYGOD again!

Okay…now I can agree with Josh after becoming sexually involved with this person I notice a change or a deviation from THEIR code and asking them if it’s a mistake or a major policy change to IMPROVE the relationship and if it is not, reminding them of the answer they gave before we became sexually involved. But then again, how is this eliminating confusion and conflict? You would have to spend the whole time observing and going back to this list of Q/As to find out if what this person is doing is what they said they would do which will lead to confusion and conflict if they are not.

So at what point can I have SEX?
_________________
Choctow
________________________________________
"White folks don't want peace; they want quiet. The price you pay for peace is justice. Until there is justice, there will be no peace and quiet." Jesse Jackson, 1969
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Choctow,

You can have sex when ever you want to but there has never been a better time to ask questions of the person you are planning to have sexual intercourse with.

HIV is killing non white people by the truck load. You don't hear about it much any more because the gay White men are taking protease inhibitors, eating correctly, getting regular check ups...drinking bottled water...vitamins...

A whole lot of Black people ain't livin that way due to racism White supremacy, and Im one of em!

Do I eat correctly? no

Do I get enough sleep? no

Do I get regular check ups? no

I can't afford to see a doctor much less take a day off from work to go do it.

But one thing I can do is ask a whole bunch of questions to the person Im thinking about having sexual intercourse with.

I may be a broke ass nigger, but I can afford that.

Don't be fooled because White people ain't shoutin about HIV anymore. Its still killin a lot of Black people but ain't nobody gonna make no quilts for dead niggas.

15 years ago when HIV was the "White homo disease", that miracle disease that could "turn a fruit into a vegetable", Francis Welsing was making the grim prediction that it would become a major killer of Black people.

I suggest you ask a whole lot of question of the person you plan to have sexual intercourse with.

Anybody who has a problem tellin you the truth is not worthy of engaging in sexual intercourse with.

Josh

PS--this is just a suggestion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added more wrote:
(1) What is your name?
(2) Are you married?
(3) Do you have any children?
(4) How many children do you have?
(5) What are the names of your children?
(6) Do you have a job?
(7) How much money do you make?
(8) Do you have an automobile?
(9) Have you ever had any diseases?
(10) Do you now or have you ever had sexual intercourse with a white person?
(11) If you have had sexual intercourse with a white person, when did it happen?
(12) If you have had sexual intercourse with a white person, where did it happen?
(13) If you have had sexual intercourse with a white person, how many times did it happen?
(14) If you have had sexual intercourse with a white person, what was the person(s) names?
(15) Do you have a phone number?
(16) Do you still live with your parents?
(17) Do you now or have you ever engaged in "anti-sexual" activities? Meaning males with males or females with females.
(18) If you have engaged in "anti-sexual" activities, how many times?
(19) If you have had sexual intercourse with a white person, what specific sex actions were performed?
(20) If you have had sexual intercourse with a white person, how many times were those specific sex actions were performed?
(21) If you have engaged in "anti-sexual" activities, when did it happen?
(22) If you have engaged in "anti-sexual" activities, where did it happen?
(23) If you have engaged in "anti-sexual" activities, what was the person(s) names?
(24) If you have engaged in "anti-sexual" activities, what specific "anti-sex" actions were performed?
(25) If you have engaged in "anti-sexual" activities, how many times were those specific "anti-sex" actions were performed?
(26) Do you now or have you ever engaged in "anti-sexual" activities with an animal?
(27) Do you now or have you ever watched other people engaging in sexual and/or "anti-sexual" activities?
(28) If you do watch other people engaging in sexual and/or "anti-sexual" activities, are any of those people ever children?
(29) Do you now or have you ever used any item during sexual activities and/or "anti-sexual" activities that are not currently attached to your body?
(30) Are you parents living?
(31) How many siblings do you have?
(32) What is your favorite color?
(33) Why is that color your favorite color?
(34) Do you exercise?
(35) Do you like sexual intercourse more than twice a week?
(36) How many times a week do you like sexual intercourse if more than twice a week?
(37) What exercises do you like to do and why?
(38) If you have siblings, are you the youngest? Oldest? Middle? Where do you fit in?
(39) Do you invest in stocks, mutual funds, or bonds?
(40) What schools did you attend?
(41) Were you part of any "organizations" while in school?
(42) What is the name of your religion?
(43) What does you religion require you to do in all areas of people activity?
(44) What does your religion require you to do in your interaction with me, on a day-to-day level?
(45) Do you now or have you ever killed anyone?
(46) Is anyone looking for you?
(47) Have you ever been to jail?
(48) If you have been to jail, what were you charged with?
(49) If you have been to jail, how long did you remain in jail?
(50) Do you smoke?
(51) Do you drink alcoholic beverages?
(52) Do you eat or like meat?
(53) For males asking females: Have you ever beat or abused a male?
(54) For females asking males: Have you ever beat or abused a female?
(55) Have you ever been a victim of or perpetrator of incest?
(56) Do you know how to cook,clean and sew?
(57) Do you wash between your toes when you bathe or shower?
(58) Male asking female: When you have a bowel movement, do you wipe from frint to back or back to front?
(59) Do you take a bath or shower every day?
(60) How often do you brush your teeth?
(61) Do you use Listerine or some other mouthwash after every brushing of your teeth?
(62) How often do you clean your ears?
(63) When you clean your ears, do you use a Q-Tip and alcohol>
(64) How often do you wash your hair? (If the person has hair)
(65) Do you snore?
(66) Do you use deodorant everyday?
(67) How often do you clip your nose hair?
(68) Are you on time? (punctual)
(69) When was the last time you had a physical?
(70) Male asking Female: When was the last time you saw a gynecologist and what was the result of the visit?
(71) Do you have AIDS or HIV?
(72) Do you have Syphilis?


Any more questions?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Choctow



Joined: 21 May 2003
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can somebody tell me HOW asking 250 questions BEFORE engaging in sexual intercourse is going to eliminate confusion and conflict?
_________________
Choctow
________________________________________
"White folks don't want peace; they want quiet. The price you pay for peace is justice. Until there is justice, there will be no peace and quiet." Jesse Jackson, 1969
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Choctow wrote:
Can somebody tell me HOW asking 250 questions BEFORE engaging in sexual intercourse is going to eliminate confusion and conflict?


Choctow,

I think asking these questions will help you 'see' who you are dealing with. I know it is a lot of questions. If you at least ask the questions about sexuality it will help save your life and your health. Like V_GOD said there won't be any or at least there shouldn't be any I didn't know this or that statements on the part of VOR's. If everyone is truthful then there shouldnt be any confusion. I wished I asked at least 100 questions at age 26 and maybe I would probably would have to be going through divorce at 36. I would have avoided the person all together.

Trina
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Choctow



Joined: 21 May 2003
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Choctow wrote:
Can somebody tell me HOW asking 250 questions BEFORE engaging in sexual intercourse is going to eliminate confusion and conflict?


Choctow,

I think asking these questions will help you 'see' who you are dealing with. I know it is a lot of questions. If you at least ask the questions about sexuality it will help save your life and your health. Like V_GOD said there won't be any or at least there shouldn't be any I didn't know this or that statements on the part of VOR's. If everyone is truthful then there shouldnt be any confusion. I wished I asked at least 100 questions at age 26 and maybe I would probably would have to be going through divorce at 36. I would have avoided the person all together.

Trina



I'm all for asking questions before I engage in sexual intercourse. But how is this eliminating confusion and conflict?

I was married for 13 years to a man that I thought I knew and I asked a lot of questions before and after sexual intercourse. I found out that half of the answers to my questions were not true. I suspect you did to.

So again...HOW IS THIS ELIMINATING CONFUSION AND CONFLICT?
_________________
Choctow
________________________________________
"White folks don't want peace; they want quiet. The price you pay for peace is justice. Until there is justice, there will be no peace and quiet." Jesse Jackson, 1969
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest refining your questions and considering all the ways truth is revealed in answers.

I learned how to do this talking to White people about racism. White supremacist are the most skillful liars and masters of deciet I have ever met.

Just like Kung Foo or any other codified disipline, your moves must be automatic...almost instinctual.

Talking to White people about White supremacy has cause me to callibrate my "logic antenea" so I can pick up ALL the information contained in an answer to a question I ask.

Not only do I decode the words a person chooses to use in an answer to a question I ask, but I also collect information base on:

Body language

How long it takes to recieve my answer

Cadence, inflection, stuttering...


When you communicate with a person, information is being exchanged on a number of levels.

As you age you should increase your ability to detect, recieve and process this information.


In answer to your question:

Can somebody tell me HOW asking 250 questions BEFORE engaging in sexual intercourse is going to eliminate confusion and conflict?--Choctow


Confusion and conflict among non white people is a consequence of racism White supremacy. Your gonna hafta deal with that first.

Months ago many of the U.S soldiers who arrived in Kuwait were told: "there are two ways to leave here,

in a pine box

OR

in a seat on a plane taking off from Bahgdad airport.


The way home is thru Bahgdad.

Non white people are going to hafta replace White supremacy with Justice before they can become the people they may have been in the distant past; or want to be.

Josh

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Choctow wrote:
I'm all for asking questions before I engage in sexual intercourse. But how is this eliminating confusion and conflict?

I was married for 13 years to a man that I thought I knew and I asked a lot of questions before and after sexual intercourse. I found out that half of the answers to my questions were not true. I suspect you did to.

So again...HOW IS THIS ELIMINATING CONFUSION AND CONFLICT?

I'll try to attempt to answer your question. I know Josh has already attempted to answer your question by stating and giving the example...

Josh wrote:
You can have sex when ever you want to but there has never been a better time to ask questions of the person you are planning to have sexual intercourse with.

HIV is killing non white people by the truck load. You don't hear about it much any more because the gay White men are taking protease inhibitors, eating correctly, getting regular check ups...drinking bottled water...vitamins...

A whole lot of Black people ain't livin that way due to racism White supremacy, and Im one of em!

Do I eat correctly? no

Do I get enough sleep? no

Do I get regular check ups? no

I can't afford to see a doctor much less take a day off from work to go do it.

But one thing I can do is ask a whole bunch of questions to the person Im thinking about having sexual intercourse with.

...and Trina has attempted to answer your question by stating...

Trina wrote:
I think asking these questions will help you 'see' who you are dealing with. I know it is a lot of questions. If you at least ask the questions about sexuality it will help save your life and your health.


...and Trina went on to give an example by stating...

Trina wrote:
I wished I asked at least 100 questions at age 26 and maybe I would probably would have to be going through divorce at 36. I would have avoided the person all together.

Now the premise, of course, is that you shouldn't be having sexual intercourse with a lot of people in the first place. Find someone you want to attempt marriage with and then pursue sexual intercourse...but you should be pursuing a whole lotta other things with the person you're attempting to spend the rest of your life with. Nobody talks about this premise but this is the practical value for asking the questions, as well as what Josh and Trina have stated.

You may weed out a lot of potential sexual intercourse partners by asking the questions. Some males will not want to tell you everything you ask and some females will not want to tell males everything. That is when you have to make a decision...either live with it, which means don't go asking them 10 or 13 years later trying to get the information, or strike that person off the list. If you decide to live with a non-answer and you try to find out later you are practicing deceit.

You may also weed out a lot of potential sexual intercourse partners by asking the questions and they give you false answers...meaning not revealing truth. That is when you have to make a decision and ask yourself if you really want to be in an arrangement with someone, for the rest of your life, knowing that person lies to you. Either live with it, which means don't go asking them 10 or 13 years later trying to get the person to reveal truth, or strike that person off the list. If you decide to live with falsehood and you try to get the person to reveal truth about it in the future you are practicing deceit.

HOW asking 250 questions BEFORE engaging in sexual intercourse is going to eliminate confusion?

Confusion is the product of deceit and deceit is the result of the absence of truth being revealed. No one is walking around here confused about something that some else is not confused about and no one has practiced deceit. If you want to eliminate confusion you have to reveal truth. The revelation of truth eliminates confusion and deceit...the revelation of truth is the double-whammy, when it comes to knocking out deceit and thereby knocking out confusion.

What is the best mechanism for knocking out deceit and confusion at the same time? Asking questions. What is the mechanism for asking questions? Using words...preferably to reveal truth.

HOW asking 250 questions BEFORE engaging in sexual intercourse is going to eliminate conflict?

Conflict is also a product of deceit that results in the absence of truth being revealed and someone taking that personal. Either someone has revealed truth about someone else that was practicing deceit and they didn't want anyone else to know about it or someone is practicing deceit, particularly against someone else, and the person finds out about it and takes it personal and wants to do something about it. In either or both cases you have deceit being practiced and whenever you have deceit being practiced you have the absence of the revelation of truth.

What is the best mechanism for knocking out deceit and conflict at the same time? Asking questions. What is the mechanism for asking questions? Using words...preferably to reveal truth.

You also made reference to people keep changing. Counter-Racism doesn't keep changing and do you know why? Because it is codified and being codified. Once you have a code for saying and/or doing something you only have to improve the code...and you improve the code by adding more code that guarantees no person is mistreated and also guarantees the person that needs help the most gets the most help.

This improvement of code is also seen on the fire code or the electrical code or the plumbing code, etc. If something happens where somebody was mistreated by fire, something is added to the fire code to ensure that doesn't happen again. If an existing part of the fire code works for some people but not others it is changed under the auspices that no one gets harmed.

A code is just a way of getting things done and getting things done means two things...something that you say and something that you do...and you want to always say the best thing and always want to do the best thing in any given situation, from a logical perspective. That's the goal but it is not easy to do.

I hope this has in some way answered your question. This may not be logical to you and you may want to have sexual intercourse with someone without asking any questions or just 10 questions...and this is the reason I give the answer "Do what is logical to you".
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Choctow



Joined: 21 May 2003
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trina, Josh and V_God,

Thank you.
_________________
Choctow
________________________________________
"White folks don't want peace; they want quiet. The price you pay for peace is justice. Until there is justice, there will be no peace and quiet." Jesse Jackson, 1969
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I was thinking up questions yesterday it dawned on me that all these questions should be subdivided into the 9 areas of activity.

Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religon, Sex, and War.


Also, the STD questions can be better summed up as:

"Do you have a STD?",

"When is the last time you've been checked for STD's",

"When's the last time you've had sex?",

"If you have been checked, can you verifiy it?",

"Do you normally ask your sexual partners if they have been checked, and do you then follow that up with verification?",

"Would you be willing to take a STD test before we had sex?"

All under the header of Sex as stated before.


Does this seem more logical ?


Later,
cope


PS: Amen I could see myself doing THIS for a project where we had a list of questions with reasons WHY to ask such a question and the POST effect of question after it was asked.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations