HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Documentation/Paperwork
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GMAN_XTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is awesome! Can I be in on this as an observer? I'm in the process of initiating a business run by me and could definately use this information in my communications with clients. My main reason for wanting to observe is to watch the process and read the documents so, I can refine my method of performance data management. I only need to be able to read and comment on the documents not, edit them.

Thanks.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:59 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

GMAN_XTREME wrote:
This is awesome! Can I be in on this as an observer? I'm in the process of initiating a business run by me and could definately use this information in my communications with clients. My main reason for wanting to observe is to watch the process and read the documents so, I can refine my method of performance data management. I only need to be able to read and comment on the documents not, edit them.

Thanks.

Sure...anyone can read the documents just by going to the Counter-Racism Collaboration Area and clicking on any project. You don't have to login to view a project. There is a "Hide/Show" button in the upper left corner of the viewable project window that will allow the project to take up the entire window. You can also print any or all of the project documents.

You can comment, make requests, and ask questions in this thread as well. Thanks for any input you can provide.
Trina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:45 pm    Post subject: Performance Review Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD,

Can you look at the Performance Review document again? I still think that your explanations underneath the box do not match up with your 1-5 scores. I know you said you fixed that but I just looked at it appears that there is a mismatch.

Also, do you think there should be an example of the employee's job description? This helps us overstand why the employee received the type of appraisal that he/she received. This may also help us to build the Production Plan and Compensation Plan. I could be incorrect. What do you think?

Trina
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: Performance Review Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD,

Can you look at the Performance Review document again? I still think that your explanations underneath the box do not match up with your 1-5 scores. I know you said you fixed that but I just looked at it appears that there is a mismatch.

That's the whole idea...to make it difficult for the person being reviewed to distinguish between what could be a grade of 5 from what is a grade of 3. But we're gonna get that straight in the Production Plan.

I apologize for not getting the format laid out for the Production Plan before now. I will get started on it first thing in the morning.

Trina wrote:
Also, do you think there should be an example of the employee's job description?

Yes, all employees should have a Roles and Responsibilitites Document (RRD) and a Task Authorization Document (TAD). Let's try to take it one step at a time because we don't want to skip over anything.

Trina wrote:
This helps us overstand why the employee received the type of appraisal that he/she received. This may also help us to build the Production Plan and Compensation Plan. I could be incorrect. What do you think?

Trina

I agree. This person has already received a Performance Review though so he or she is gonna hafta work from it to go forward. Most of us have received a Performance Review already so we're gonna pick up from there and show others how to improve their position in the company they work for now. Most companies don't have an RRD but after the managers are faced with the Production Plan and the Compensation Plan they will attempt to use the RRD to their advantage and I have a strategy to make that backfire on them.

What do you suggest we change the verbiage to?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:15 pm    Post subject: Trina and HelixHair - Production Plan Reply with quote

I have put together a Production Plan Document but I didn't export it...you have to login to view it. It needs refinement.

Let's discuss the refinment and/or change of any and all parts of the Production Plan. I will go ahead and export it so everyone interested can make suggestions on how to change it. this particular Production Plan is based on the Performance Review. When other people create their own personal Production Plan it should be based on the Performance Review they receive on their jobs. The thing to concentrate on is the structure of the document...meaning what is required and how to document what is required.
Trina

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Production Plan is making my head hurt. Where to begin????? The whole format will have to be changed. To me it is sooooo redundant! Oh, Virtual_GOD! I have to think on this for 3-4 days.

Trina
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 3:38 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
The Production Plan is making my head hurt. Where to begin????? The whole format will have to be changed. To me it is sooooo redundant! Oh, Virtual_GOD! I have to think on this for 3-4 days.

Trina

OK...good!
Trina

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD,

How do we print out a copy of the Production Plan so that we can make suggestions on how to change it? Once, we make our suggestions and we agree to the changes, will you post the final draft in the Collabaration Work Area?

Trina
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD,

How do we print out a copy of the Production Plan so that we can make suggestions on how to change it?

You don't have to cut down trees for that...you can just create another page in the same folder and call it something like "Production Plan - Trina"...and we can discuss the changes here...in this topic.

Trina wrote:
Once, we make our suggestions and we agree to the changes, will you post the final draft in the Collabaration Work Area?

The person that has suggested the changes can make the changes once the changes are agreed to by everyone working the project.

Do you think the Career Objectives and/or the Career Production Plan sections should be removed?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: