HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Putting Your Company Behind You and Justice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Putting Your Company Behind You and Justice Reply with quote

This is a suggestions for non-white people to say and do is to put the company you work for on your job behind you. The way you do this is to never make a charge against the company you work for. Sounds almost too simple doesn't it?

Take the time to get your words and actions correct now for when the time comes because it is coming when you will be accused of saying and/or doing something that is incorrect that may or may not get you fired from that job.

When you are accused of saying and/or doing something that is viewed as incorrect never say (whatever company you work for) is racist, or is practicing discrimination, or is not doing something it is supposed to do, etc. People make these decisions, not buildings, not company names...people. Always say something similar to...

In the process of performing my duties I have probable cause to believe that someone is subverting me...or someone is not acting in the best interest of (whatever company you work for) by keeping me from performing my duties, etc. I have even stated in a meeting with senior managers when I was accused of doing something that was viewed as incorrect...

I know (the company name I work for) is for justice, and I'm for justice. I suspect the reason we are all here is to find out who is subverting us from performing our duties and I suggest we find out who it is before this becomes an affair of the Inspector General.

There is also a recording on the SoundBites page that deals with countering racism (white supremacy) that has a very interesting strategy. Take a moment to listen to it when you have a few minutes.

Countering Racism (White Supremacy) On The Job.
Auditor1

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Putting Your Company Behind You and Justice Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
This is a suggestions for non-white people to say and do is to put the company you work for on your job behind you. The way you do this is to never make a charge against the company you work for. Sounds almost too simple doesn't it?

Take the time to get your words and actions correct now for when the time comes because it is coming when you will be accused of saying and/or doing something that is incorrect that may or may not get you fired from that job.

When you are accused of saying and/or doing something that is viewed as incorrect never say (whatever company you work for) is racist, or is practicing discrimination, or is not doing something it is supposed to do, etc. People make these decisions, not buildings, not company names...people. Always say something similar to...

In the process of performing my duties I have probable cause to believe that someone is subverting me...or someone is not acting in the best interest of (whatever company you work for) by keeping me from performing my duties, etc. I have even stated in a meeting with senior managers when I was accused of doing something that was viewed as incorrect...

I know (the company name I work for) is for justice, and I'm for justice. I suspect the reason we are all here is to find out who is subverting us from performing our duties and I suggest we find out who it is before this becomes an affair of the Inspector General.

There is also a recording on the SoundBites page that deals with countering racism (white supremacy) that has a very interesting strategy. Take a moment to listen to it when you have a few minutes.

Countering Racism (White Supremacy) On The Job.

I say black people should never be afraid of being fired. Black people must remember, any job you are on is still the plantation, nothing has changed, black people are still slaves.

When white folks decide that its time for a black person to go, it doesn't matter how many emails you save to cover your ass, they are going throw your ass out.

I know about the equal opporunity employment act and the federal and state laws that say's you can't discriminate of the basis of race, however almost every state in the country is a so-called "At Will State" meaning that the white supremacist can fire you at will. If its the white supremacist will to fire you because you are black they "will" and that is what that means.

This might sound bad, but this best chance you have for surving on a job is to be a good old fashion house nigga and for god sakes don't mess with any white women.
Josh

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Auditor wrote:

Quote:
When white folks decide that its time for a black person to go, it doesn't matter how many emails you save to cover your ass, they are going throw your ass out.

That may be true Auditor1, but the counter racism in the work place strategy is for a victim of racism to say and or do certain things that will force the White supremacist out of the sophisticated practice of racism White supremacy (deception, secrecy...) and into their less sophisticated form of the practice (hanging niggers, contradicting themselves in front of everyone present...)

In other words; force the White person to OPENLY FUNCTION as a White supremacist.

Deliberate, timely, transparent record keeping is a good way to obtain this outcome.

Now, why is this an effective strategy?

Because it forces ALL White people present to take a position, to make a choice:

1. Act to support Justice

OR

2. Act to support injustice (racism White supremacy)

Put em on the spot.

This is how Adolf Hitler did it. He took a position on racism White supremacy and rammed it through the crowd; forcing all persons to get on one side or the other...

As a victim of racism, you should adopt a similar strategy. Take a clear position on Justice and ram it through the crowd...nock all them mofos off the fence and force them to pick a side:

Justice

or

injustice

At the very least, this tactic will serve as a crude mechanism for determining the difference between a White person and a White supremacist.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Anatnagini wrote:
Hi *waves* I new to the forum. :)

I hope you don't mind if I get straight to a specific question.
There is an MP3 in this thread that I was listening to with my husband and I'd love if anyone could point me to the entire file of that conversation.
I would be so appreciative, Thanks in advance.

Hello and welcome! The link to the conversation is the entire file. If you would like to download that file right-click on the link and select Save Target As or whatever similar message your web browser will allow you to use in order to download the file to your computer.

If you have any problems please send an e-mail to webmaster@counter-racism.com for assistance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: