HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Using The U.S. Constitution as a Tool
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Using The U.S. Constitution as a Tool Reply with quote

Observed Phenomenon:

The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) use words that work against the people they classify as non-white that result in said non-white people being mistreated on the basis of color.

Hypothesis:

Because of the above Observed Phenomenon it is hypothesized that non-white people can also use words in such a manner that prevents non-white people from being harmed (mistreated on the basis of color). The United States Constitution is all words.

Experiment:

The experiment is to use the United States Constitution's 5th and 14th Amendments (words) to prevent non-white people from being harmed. This is a document that white people have sworn to protect and defend, if necessary, with their lives. Changing the United States Constitution will change the protection it provides for a lot of white people.

I will use the following statement as boilerplate:

I signed on with (company name) to perform my duties and I always do what I'm told according to the support of the Constitution of the United States. In the performance of my duites I have probable cause to believe that someone is subverting me. That someone is subverting the Constitution of the United States.

I am asking for help from the people who have sworn to protect and defend the Constitution of the United states to assist me in finding out who this someone is.

Questions to ask:

(1) Is this an inquiry or an investigation?
(2) Is there anyone here who does not support and defend the Constitution of the United States?
(3) Does (company name) have any policies that are in direct conflict with the 5th and 14th Amendments of the United States Constitution?
(4) Is subversion of the 5th and 14th Amendments of the United States Constitution a crime?

Many more questions will come by running this experiment. Please post them in this thread.

Recording Information

Use a tape recorder if at all possible. Pen or pencil and paper.

Expected Results

(1) No person will openly admit to subversion of the 5th and 14th Amendments of the United States Constitution.
(2) After you state your case you will be on the offense instead of being on the defense where most non-white people are usually.
(3) Everyone who openly admits to upholding the 5th and 14th Amendments of the United States Constitution will assist you in finding who is subverting the United States Constitution or will not partake in harming you.

Questions related to the book;

How To Support And Defend The United States Constitution; For victims of racism (white supremacy)

Last edited by Edward Williams on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
MsTreated

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Who are they? Reply with quote

"people who have sworn to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States"
How do I identify these "people" or is this to be assumed of ALL employers?

Just government?

Just white people?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Who are they? Reply with quote

MsTreated wrote:
\"people who have sworn to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States\"
How do I identify these \"people\" or is this to be assumed of ALL employers?

Just government?

Just white people?

They will identify themselves. I have asked for help from the people who have sworn to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States to assist me in finding out who is attempting to subvert the Constitution of the United states by subverting me in my duties to the 5th and 14th Amendments (due process) of the Constitution of the United States. I have not ever had anyone come to me to tell me that this person or that person is the one(s) who is subverting the United States Constitution. No charges have ever been filed against anyone for treason to my knowledge. But what happens is the charges against me have been dropped and in addition to that I have been promoted and have received several raises on several occasions.

This is THE LOGIC. To get the people who have the ability to keep you from being harmed to keep you from being harmed. Using the Constitution's 5th and 14th Amendments has helped me to accomplish this.

THE LOGIC: The white people who choose to practice racism (white supremacy) have made it their responsibility to mistreat people they identify as not being white on the basis of not being white (colored). Any person that keeps you from being harmed by the white people who choose to practice racism (white supremacy) is working against the racists (white supremacists)...especially white people in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). If you get white people keeping you from being harmed then that will be a conversation among white people and that is where the conversation belongs in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). You are working against the racists (white supremacists) by raising the question and initiating the investigation of subversion and they are working against the racists (white supremacists) by helping to keep you from being harmed. Now that is not to say they will not harm someone else.

The white people who choose to practice racism (white supremacy) operate racism (white supremacy) as a business. They work the percentages. They will keep you from being harmed and then harm 10 more people they classify as non-white (not white). Racism (white supremacy) is not a game to the white people who practice it...it is a business. It is a game to non-white people. Non-white people think everything is a game. Counter-Racism is about looking at the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) as a business and coming up with a counter strategy to run the business racism (white supremacy) out of business and at the same time establishing, maintaining, expanding, and refining the business of the production of justice.

Like in any war or counter-war, you take an overall strategic position that everyone in the room is sworn to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. You can even ask this question:

Is there anyone in this room who is interested and/or involved in subverting the 5th and 14th Amendments of the United States Constitution?

Or while running the experiment you can ask question number (2) in the experiment.

It has been my experience that no person will admit to being interested and/or involved in subverting the Constitution of the United States on the job. Let the words do the work for you.

Please let me know if I have not answered your questions.
Priestess of Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: US Constitution Reply with quote

What do you do when there is no more Constitution to "swear, protect and defend"?

What else can you do if you are being harmed on the job or anywhere else?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: US Constitution Reply with quote

Priestess of Soul wrote:
What do you do when there is no more Constitution to \"swear, protect and defend\"?

What else can you do if you are being harmed on the job or anywhere else?

You can ask people two simple questions:

(1) When is it a good time to mistreat people?
(2) When is it a good time not to help the people who need help the most?

Or some variation of the those tywo questions. You can write a Counter-Racism Science Experiment if you like to find the best way to phrase the questions and post the best way under the Using Words Correctly forum and other forums on the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project that are applicable.

I have used this strategy before with excellent "success". People have always told me it is never a good time to mistreat people and also it is always a good time to help the people who need help the most.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am now using this counter-racism experiment in response to receiving a rating on my Performance Appraisal that is not as high as I think it should be. First order of business, according to the procedures of the company where I work, is to review the Performance Appraisal with my immediate Manager. This review took place on November 16, 2006.

In the review of the Performance Appraisal I let my Manager do most of the talking. I followed the procedure that my Manager laid out for reviewing the Performance Appraisal. This is also considered “due process” and I wanted to make sure we follow “due process”. During the Performance Appraisal, after it was almost over, I asked my Manager to please list for me the things that I do on a day-to-day basis. After my Manager finished I added additional items, some according to my tasks I was given by my Manager and some that I perform when helping the people who need help the most get the most help without mistreating anyone. I then asked my manager the following questions:

(1) Based on your knowledge and understanding of the work I performed throughout the year, did I perform any tasks that did not need to be performed?
(2) Once my Manager said “NO” I asked my Manager if any of the tasks that I performed were tasks that are outlined in my annual goals and objectives?
(3) Once my Manager said “YES” to question (2) I asked my Manager to name the tasks that I performed that were not included in my annual goals and objectives.
(4) Once my Manager named tasks that I performed that were not part of my annual goals and objectives I asked my Manager if I satisfied the rating category to which I was rated.
(5) Once my Manager said “YES” I asked my Manager if I satisfied my annual goals and objectives, which correlates with the rating to which I received, should I receive a higher rating based on the additional tasks I performed that were needed, but were not tasks that were assigned to me by my Manager.
(6) My Manager responded by saying “YES”. I asked my Manager which Performance Rating do you think I should've received based on this information? Once my Manager told me that I should've received a higher rating than the one I received I told my Manager the following:

Based on the evidence, I have probable cause to believe that there may be subversion of due process and that I will call an inquiry so that we can ensure that no one is subverting the Constitution of the United States.

I will follow-up tomorrow with what next steps followed after the Performance Appraisal Review with my Manager.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mails. The HR Director began asking me questions about what my Manager told me about the Performance Appraisal. My only response to the HR Director in reference to what my Manager said to me was “he said what he said”. The HR Director asked the same question several different ways to which I replied “he said what he said”. I suggested to the HR Director to call my Manager and let's ask him what he said.

The “he said what he said” and/or “she said what she said” not only works to minimize the conflict between non-white people by not getting into one of the 10 Stops in the codebook...gossipping...but it also keeps non-white people from being the brunt of any harm that comes from white people by a non-white person saying that a white person said this or that and getting the words incorrect. And at the same time it keeps any constructive information you get from white people coming in interrupted because white people will understand that you will not "sell them out" if they give you some constructive information. This piece of code works against the racists (white supremacists) when it is used between non-white people because it helps to minimize conflict between non-white people and it also works against the racists (white supremacists) because the white people who want to give you information that results in you not being harmed will understand that you will not put them in a position to be harmed either.

The HR Director called my Manager in and we talked for a few minutes. My Manager began using some of the language the HR Director was using, which is expected, which was different when me and my Manager were reviewing the Performance Appraisal. Based on the evidence, there are some white people who are against racism (white supremacy)...but they are not effective. The ones who are for it are effective. If the smartest and most powerful white people were against racism (white supremacy) there would be no such thing as racism (white supremacy). I noticed how the use of language by the HR Director began to pull my Manager into the HR Director's orbit.

I stated the following, which is my standard statement:

I signed on to this contract to perform my duties and I always do as I'm told according to the support of the Constitution of the United States. In the performance of my duties I have probable cause to believe that someone is subverting me. Now that someone is subverting the Constitution. I am asking for help from the people who have sworn to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States to assist me in finding out who that someone is.

As usual, blank stares from the white people. I'm not sure if they understand what I've just said or don't know how to respond to what I've just said or something else. And it doesn't matter. I ain't into psychoanalyzing white people. What matters, to get to the root of the situation, is what they do in response to what was said.

Here's the reaction you want and this is what happened. The HR Director stated they would setup a meeting to discuss this further. See, by the HR Director doing this the HR Director is demonstrating that they are in support of the Constitution of the United States. The HR Director has taken it upon themselves to support the Constitution by getting to the bottom of any person that is or may be in subversion of it. And later they can always say, if the matter ever goes to court, that they setup the first official meeting with management to get to the bottom of any treasonous acts that may have been taking place.

Why didn't I set it up? I can always say I surfaced the issue. It is the effect of someone yelling FIRE! when the building is on fire. How are you going to fault that person? Each time I say there may be subversion of the United States Constitution and I ask for help in finding out if there is I become the person who's yelling that the building is on fire. Some Managers don't like it because they understand the system that is in place to route you though HR to maybe the Diversity Manager to maybe the Ethics Department to maybe EEOC and so on and so forth and that process works for the white people who practice racism (white supremacy). Saying that someone could be subverting the Constitution of the United States works against the racists (white supremacists) because it means the white people...yes, even the ones who practice racism (white supremacy)...have to try to find out who is in the process of subverting the United States Constitution and because I arrange the words so that the person who is attempting to subvert the United States Constitution is the same person that is attempting to harm me I can get the racists (white supremacists) themselves to find the person who is attempting to harm me. That's THE LOGIC.

On to the first meeting of the Managers and me...
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't write a whole lot on this subject giving details because I will be finished writing a book on the subject by the end oof this year. The name of the book is currently...but it may change...

Using The United States Constitution to Counter-Racism (White Supremacy)

Got a list of titles and will narrow them down in a few months.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the process of running the counter-racism experiment above:

White Person 1: I'm not sure what it is we can do to help you Mr. Williams. What do you propose?
Mr Williams: There is a problem that exists that needs to be solved. Are you saying there is nothing you can do to solve the problem?
White Person 1: The only person here that appears to have a problem is you Mr. Williams. It is your problem.

This is part of the conversation that led me to discontinue the use of the word "problem" while in the process of running this experiment. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will attempt to make it appear as though "your problem" is all in "your head" and perhaps you should seek therapy from a psychiatrist to help you to solve "your problem".

After carefully considering and studying this entire conversation I thought to myself that I should be able to use the word "problem" if I give it a definition that will keep the conversation, and the people in it, focused on not harming me and also focused on giving me the help I need when I need it.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RecoveringAa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

White Person 1: I'm not sure what it is we can do to help you Mr. Williams. What do you propose?
Mr Williams: There is a problem that exists that needs to be solved. Are you saying there is nothing you can do to solve the problem?
White Person 1: The only person here that appears to have a problem is you Mr. Williams. It is your problem.

This is part of the conversation that led me to discontinue the use of the word "problem" while in the process of running this experiment. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will attempt to make it appear as though "your problem" is all in "your head" and perhaps you should seek therapy from a psychiatrist to help you to solve \"your problem\".

After carefully considering and studying this entire conversation I thought to myself that I should be able to use the word "problem" if I give it a definition that will keep the conversation, and the people in it, focused on not harming me and also focused on giving me the help I need when I need it.

Greetings Edward Williams...

So, what has happened? Have you come up with another word and where are you in the process of producing the book?

I came up with a different definition for the word "problem" using the following counter-racism science experiment:

The Best Word To Use

The book should be complete this summer.

RecoveringAa wrote:
Also, it seems that use of the Constitution in the workplace is most effective when there is a "problem". Are there other examples or ways which it is used prior to a problem situation arising and or to subvert problems?
Abena

Why attempt to fix something that is not broken?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RecoveringAa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
RecoveringAa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

This is part of the conversation that led me to discontinue the use of the word "problem" while in the process of running this experiment. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will attempt to make it appear as though "your problem" is all in "your head" and perhaps you should seek therapy from a psychiatrist to help you to solve "your problem".

Greetings Edward Williams...

So, what has happened? Have you come up with another word and where are you in the process of producing the book?

I came up with a different definition for the word "problem" using the following counter-racism science experiment:

The Best Word To Use

The book should be complete this summer.

RecoveringAa wrote:
Also, it seems that use of the Constitution in the workplace is most effective when there is a "problem". Are there other examples or ways which it is used prior to a problem situation arising and or to subvert problems?
Abena

Why attempt to fix something that is not broken?

My first response to the question was "true". Then as I thought more...I recognize that ALL is "broke" for me as an Afreekan descendant. I don't have to wait until a "problem" arises (i've not yet followed the link)....as a VICTIM in this SHYSTEM....it's all broke. So i'm still thinking on "how to" "minimize the conflict" in my work relationships with white people who I suspect are racist prior to them revealing their colors.
Can use of the Constitution help me with that?

Abena

According to compensatory counter-racism logic non-white people should always attempt to minimize conflict by maximizing constructive interaction or minimize conflict by minimizing contact. On the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project there are many strategies and techniques to test using what is called the scientific method. Take your time to review them in order to find which ones are best for you.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supporting Data:

Please help...?

Last edited by Edward Williams on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supporting Data:

Non-white person's word against the R/WS in the work place

Last edited by Edward Williams on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RecoveringAa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Please help...?

Greetings,
From whom and what type of help are you seeking?

M.E.

The "Please help...?" is a link to an e-mail conversation that took place last year that is data collected to support the initial post of this thread, which is where I outlined the basic (very basic) counter-racism science experiment for what I call counter-racism ju-jitsu. The e-mail conversation took place with me and Tony Torres. He also has some documents that he sent with his e-mails that I will convert to PDF and attempt to upload tomorrow.

The conversation took place between April and August of last year. Please click and read the thread. The thread will make more sense once I upload the documents he attached to his e-mail.

What I asm doing in this thread, since it holds the initial counter-racism science experiment, is place links to the data collected while running the experiment that supports the experiment. I apologize for any confusion.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RecoveringAa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Non-white person's word against the R/WS in the work place

Based on this which I did not see when initially following link to response, suggest you are not referring to me in anyway with the \"Please help\"....commment..

Coincidentally, I'm having the same experience as that expressed above.

M.E.

Please start a thread in the How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place where we can discuss the problems you are having and come up wit hthe best way to proceed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: