HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Genetic determinations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HelixHair

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:31 am    Post subject: Genetic determinations Reply with quote

Thank you, Mr. Smash for answering the questions I posted in the telogony discussion so succinctly.

Quote:
HelixHair wrote:
Mr. Smash:

I think you may be able to help me to understand something. I would appreciate your giving the following questions considered answers.

All of the people I know, those that are white as well as all of those who are not white, agree that I am a person who now is NOT white.

1) Is it possible for any person who is now not white to be re-classified as white?
a) If so, how is this done?
b) If not, why not?

2) Is it possible for any person who is now white to be re-classified as non-white?
b) If not, why not?

3) How can a person know whether he/she has had their racial classification changed from a white one to a non-white one.

4) Vice Versa of "3)?"

5) If enough non-white people wish to have certain white persons reclassified as nonwhite, can we do so?
b) If not, why not?

JohhnySmash wrote:
Your race is simply based on genetic physical characteristics that define you as part of a group. It's just illogical that you could change your genes, so NO, you cannot change your race. That answers questions 1-4.

And there is no way to vote people to be non-white. It's based on inherently different physical characteristics, not popular opinion. And besides- you would have to believe it, not just say it.

Well, I have acquaintances and people with whom I'm friendly whose classification is unclear to me. Most of these people say that they are hispanic or latino. Some of these people look white to me and look white to other nonwhite people. One of these persons said that she "thinks" she is white. However all of the white people I have asked say that these people are not white.

1) How and when is their genetic status concluded?
2) Who makes the conclusion?
3) What is their status while awaiting the results of the test?

Thanks in advance for your help.

JohnnySmash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Genetic determinations Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:

Here's the full definition of race:

A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.

So it isn't some "event" that happens. It is simply based on where they come from and how they look.

HelixHair wrote:

It is simply based on their country of origin, and their characteristics are related to their country. Nobody "makes the conclusion". When the Irish came over someone might see someone with red hair and say "He's Irish". When the Euros first got to Africa they were called "Toubob". It isn't some kind of artificial process as you suggest- merely the natural happenings of identifying someone based on where they come from, because you recognize their nose or their hair or their skin as being from there.

HelixHair wrote:

As I said above, it isn't an artificial process. A bunch of people don't get together and take a vote on it.

-JohnnySmash
Josh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*chime*

If I may chime in.

Helix, I think this might be an example of the process you were describing.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?s=5f981b4e38bd4a072270615e830ee967&threadid=514

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 9:53 pm    Post subject: Josh Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
*chime*

If I may chime in.

Helix, I think this might be an example of the process you were describing.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?s=5f981b4e38bd4a072270615e830ee967&threadid=514

Josh,

Isn't it interesting HOW they placed a picture of Ariel Sharon in there...right in the middle of the explanation?

See, this is the reason I say, if you're going to hide something, it is best to hide it in plain sight. The white people who practice white supremacy (racism) understand this technique.
JohnnySmash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god- the people on that site are racist. At the end of the post they say something along the lines of "now you know what to look out for". Just looking at some of the posts they are obviously idiots not to be trusted. Look at this post:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?s=dbb20343f4844f7bc457d725c172808c&threadid=520

This data is obviously very fallible, and he bases it all on the fact that supposedly Europeans had a harder time in Europe than in Africa. As if they didn't have diseases and hardships in Africa??

He lists a bunch of sources at the end. I've yet to read them but I'm assuming this- that his sources have as twisted a view as his. Statistics are another way they can try to proxy real proof.

Statistics are shit at this point, in my opinion. Why? It was only around 40 years ago that blacks were really freed- by Martin Luther King junior. You really expect a race that was governed and criticized and looked down upon to recover so fast?

Maybe in 100 years I'll believe statistics. Right now I think that time needs to be given before you grade a people's performace who have only really had independance for a couple of decades.

THESE are the kinds of ignorant people I was talking about- and I can assure you they are more few and far between than you think. However- your site sickeningly resemble theirs far too much. They have a "Jewish Supremacy" forum to talk about, and I quote "Jewish crimes against humanity, terrorism, genocide, media domination, parasitism." See the relation?

Really- I can't stand this site or theirs. It's all propaganda against other races and it SICKENS me. I even feel sick in my stomach when I come to this site knowing I'm going to have to answer another one of your accusing unproductive posts.

Thank god society looks down on all of this.

-JohnnySmash
copious

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: Josh Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

Isn't it interesting HOW they placed a picture of Ariel Sharon in there...right in the middle of the explanation?

See, this is the reason I say, if you're going to hide something, it is best to hide it in plain sight. The white people who practice white supremacy (racism) understand this technique.

Interetsing. Could you please elaborate your suggestion?

Thank you,
cope

PS: Good call Josh
copious

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: Genetic determinations Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Thank you, Mr. Smash for answering the questions I posted in the telogony discussion so succinctly.

Quote:
HelixHair wrote:
Mr. Smash:

I think you may be able to help me to understand something. I would appreciate your giving the following questions considered answers.

All of the people I know, those that are white as well as all of those who are not white, agree that I am a person who now is NOT white.

1) Is it possible for any person who is now not white to be re-classified as white?
b) If not, why not?

2) Is it possible for any person who is now white to be re-classified as non-white?
b) If not, why not?

3) How can a person know whether he/she has had their racial classification changed from a white one to a non-white one.

4) Vice Versa of "3)?"

5) If enough non-white people wish to have certain white persons reclassified as nonwhite, can we do so?
b) If not, why not?

JohhnySmash wrote:
Your race is simply based on genetic physical characteristics that define you as part of a group. It's just illogical that you could change your genes, so NO, you cannot change your race. That answers questions 1-4.

And there is no way to vote people to be non-white. It's based on inherently different physical characteristics, not popular opinion. And besides- you would have to believe it, not just say it.

Well, I have acquaintances and people with whom I'm friendly whose classification is unclear to me. Most of these people say that they are hispanic or latino. Some of these people look white to me and look white to other nonwhite people. One of these persons said that she "thinks" she is white. However all of the white people I have asked say that these people are not white.

I read your questions and his response.. Which questions did he answer?

Thank you,
cope
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: Josh Reply with quote

copious wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Interetsing. Could you please elaborate your suggestion?

Sure copious...I have asked a lot of non-white people this question...

Is Ariel Sharon a white person (while showing them a picture)?

They always answer "YES". When I ask white people the same question, while showing them the same picture I get answers like...

He's a Jew.

Doesn't he look white? (Attempting to get me to pretend like I do the classifying...me...a non-white person under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)

Sometimes I ask...

Is he a white Jew or a non-white Jew?

I have received this answer a few times...

There are no white Jews.

...but usually I get silence

It's right there in your face...in plain sight. The white person I'm talking to classifying someone for mistreatment on the basis of COLOR.
HelixHair

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Genetic determinations Reply with quote

JohnnySmash wrote:
HelixHair wrote:

Here's the full definition of race:

A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.

So it isn't some "event" that happens. It is simply based on where they come from and how they look.

HelixHair wrote:

It is simply based on their country of origin, and their characteristics are related to their country. Nobody "makes the conclusion". When the Irish came over someone might see someone with red hair and say "He's Irish". When the Euros first got to Africa they were called "Toubob". It isn't some kind of artificial process as you suggest- merely the natural happenings of identifying someone based on where they come from, because you recognize their nose or their hair or their skin as being from there.

HelixHair wrote:

As I said above, it isn't an artificial process. A bunch of people don't get together and take a vote on it.

-JohnnySmash

JSmash:

I so appreciate your engaging in this discussion with me. I believe that you have more constructive information to share than others posting on this board. On this topic of racial and genetic classifications, I want you to know that I am not suggesting its artificiality. At this point I'm not even sure what was meant by artificial.

I am learning as we dialogue. And so, if you're willing to continue to share, I'm most anxious to learn.

You've said that a person's race isn't determined by a vote. So, when there is disagreement as to the geographic source of a person's visual indicators, (as is the case with some of the people that I know who say they are latino/hispanic), who determines the race of the person in question?

The question also rises with respect to people who are called arabs, armenians, jews, amerasians, some native americans, italians, central asians, gypsies, turks, greeks, etc.

I should also say that I know of people who appear to be nonwhite to me as well as other people who are not white. And yet, these persons say that they are white and all the other white people I ask about them agree. There has always been unanimous agreement among the white people I've asked on the race of the persons in question with either little or no disagreement among the nonwhite people I've asked .]

Looking forward...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: