HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

"I want to have a baby"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:03 am    Post subject: "I want to have a baby" Reply with quote

I came across this ad in the "personals" section of the Washington City paper. Most of the people who place these ads use codes to describe themselves and what they are seeking. For example, "Reubenesque" usually means fat or overweight, "divorced" usually means the person has offspring...

But this ad caught my attention because it was particularly direct and to the point.

This is the ad in the "WOMEN SEEKING MEN" section:

"I want to have a baby" SBF ISO attractive, intellegent SWPM, 30-36, 5ft.9in- taller, green, blue or grey eyes, nonsmoker/drinker, D/D-free, no kids or emotional problems, U.S. citizen, physically fit.

Thats the ad.

I was like, damn! straight to the point ain't we.

Now I once heard Neely Fuller discuss the personals using counter racism science and it was very interesting. He talked about how you don't see White men placing ads seeking Blk females and he explained this by stating that they don't hafta place ads to get Blk female sex partners. But before I digress, lets dismantle and autopsy this particular ad.

"I want to have a baby"
Straight to the point. No beating around the bush here. This "SBF" (single Black female) is seeking a male to have a baby, but not just any male. She wants a Single, White, Professional Male that is attractive and intelligent 30- 36 5ft.9in or taller.

Now so far the ad sounds pretty standard, but then she gets into eye color: [green, blue or grey eyes] Basically she is saying no brown or dark color eyes. This was interesting to me because I monitor these ads and I very rarely see an eye color requirement. The person placing the ad sometimes mentions their eye color but rarely is eye color a requirement.

"nonsmoker/drinker, D/D-free, no kids or emotional problems"

A bit of code here; "nonsmoker/drinker" this is code for "barflys" and "party boys" People who smoke tobacco and drink often are found in bars...or behind them...she ain't lookin for nobody "runnin tha streets" or "hangin out". Get up in the mornin, go to work, come home, eat, shower and go to sleep; in other words, don't make me come lookin for you. "D/D-free", this usually means drug and disease free...yeah, you gotta put that in these days, especially in an ad like this because it tends to attract them. "No kids", this is code for "I don't want no "babydaddy"...i.e. no splittin your time between me and the "X"

And last but not least "U.S. citizen". This means she don't want nobody willin to fuck her for a green card, theres alot of that going on too.

Now, lets sum up. This ad was "direct" but not really.

I say this Blk female is seeking sexual intercourse with a White man for the purpose of producing a light skinned child which will experience less mistreatment than her under the system of racism White supremacy.

Also,

She wants one that can be forced by a court of law to pay child support. Niggers just show up in court an shrug their shoulders, White men often have assets that limit their ability to "run".

Now you gotta give this Blk female credit for being somewhat direct in stating what she is seeking, but man...she is basically headed down "shit creek" with no paddles.

Why?

There is an abundance of White men who are attractive and intelligent... don't smoke or drink...physically fit...30-36...fit all here requirements, except, they practice racism White supremacy. An ad like this is gonna bring em out the wood work. Plus, besides being a racist, there are alot of White men who although "atttractive" and "intelligent", basically have some kind of deviant pathology which is a compulsion, they come runnin at an ad like this. Jeffrey Dahmer, John Hinckley, Mark David Chapman...assorted gay White men who think sexual intercourse with a Blk female Might...Might cure them of "bone smuggling disease", WHITE SUPREMACISTS White men looking for the easy "lay up", WHITE SUPREMACISTS White men who have never had sexual intercourse with a Blk female and wanna "split some "dark oak" for bragging rights, WHITE SUPREMACISTS White men who wanna prove they can "fuck like a nigger", WHITE SUPREMACISTS White men who wanna fuck Oprah, WHITE SUPREMACISTS, White men who wanna do things sexually that White women are afraid or offended to do, WHITE SUPREMACIST...

To sum it up, this is a questionable strategy to "have a baby" and I would advise any Blk female I know to pursue some other strategy; what would a sperm bank charge her for this kind of genetic material? But its not just that. I think she wants a White man that can't "run away", one that will hafta pay child support, its a strategy that has a logic to it. The drawback is she's gonna hafta wade thru a whole lotta mistreatment and may just end up with another "pinto bean".

In closing, I don't blame this Blk female for placing this ad, the ad is an indictment of the system of racism White supremacy...it was set up before she was born. I'll see if I can find the ad and I will post the link. Maybe another Blk female can call her and offer her some constructive suggestions.

Josh
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the link where you can view the ad.

Josh

https://secure.washingtoncitypaper.com/ematch/wsm.html
GMAN_XTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh

It would be really cool if you made a chart that showed what was
most and least requested in the adds for a period of 3 years from
3-5 different papers. Or hook up with folks in other areas to see
what's requested where they live and if patterns develop.

This is interesting stuff.
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definately,

There is a lot of data in "personal ads", that eight area of activity just seems to bring it out.

Ive got tape somewhere of Neely Fuller breaking it down. It was his analysis of the phenomenon that caused me to look more closely at what I was seeing.

That guy is amazing.

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: