HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Telegony?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
MsTreated



Joined: 01 May 2003
Posts: 33
Location: Chicago Vicinity

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:55 pm† †Post subject: Reply with quote

>>Your race is simply based on genetic physical characteristics that define you as part of a group. It's just illogical that you could change your genes, so NO, you cannot change your race. That answers questions 1-4.

And there is no way to vote people to be non-white. It's based on inherently different physical characteristics, not popular opinion.<<

Hmmm..."genetic general physical cahacteristics" I suspect this is not the case. Simply because I know of persons who carry "genes" of more than one so called "race". Someone is clasifying those characteristics and assigning FUNCTION to them despite the content of their "genes". I also suspect that it is NOT the "ignorant hillbilly" who is doing this, because if they had the type of power necessary to do this they would most assuredly use it to better their OWN conditions (economically and socially). Logically, it would be someone higher on the food chain who has the power to implement laws, policies, and procedures to exact the desired effect. Race was invented solely to practice RACISM (white supremacy) and that is what it has been used for most efficiently. So we only need to look at 2 things: who is in power and what "race" have they asssigned to themselves to see who is effectively practicing racism against all the "others".

We can use any definition we choose to define words already in use or make them up as we go along. The point is to COMMUNICATE thoughts, and ideas. Words are tools that white supremacists (racists) use to deceive and manipulate non-white people (especially under the guise of 'explanations". Non-white people would be wise to study and decode them well. And make up a few to get their "thoughts and intentions across as well.

Here is my contribution:

telegony: an unsuccessful attempt to cover the "sins" and whoredom of white females who in effect, "raped" black men and continued to "dally" with them behind their husbandís backs producing more "mixed" children which required "explanations.
_________________
Utchau Metut: "the weighing of words" - the evaluation of concepts, ideas, beliefs, behavioral shaping factors, and spiritual practices"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 9:40 am† †Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

MsTreated wrote:
>>Your race is simply based on genetic physical characteristics that define you as part of a group. It's just illogical that you could change your genes, so NO, you cannot change your race. That answers questions 1-4.

If that were true that would mean everyone is a "racist""...since "race" is "racism". In the same manner that being a senator is senatorism or being a president is presidentism. There is no reason to be a senator unless you can do what a senator does (senatorism). There is no reason to be a president unless you can do what a president does (presidentism).

The only reason to belong to a race of people is to practice racism and racism is white supremacy...the mistreatment of people on the basis of color. Following that logic, only white people belong to a race. All non-white people experience racism (white supremacy) from the only people on the planet that are capable of practicing white supremacy (racism)...white people.

MsTreated wrote:
And there is no way to vote people to be non-white. It's based on inherently different physical characteristics, not popular opinion.<<

Hmmm..."genetic general physical cahacteristics" I suspect this is not the case. Simply because I know of persons who carry "genes" of more than one so called "race". Someone is clasifying those characteristics and assigning FUNCTION to them despite the content of their "genes". I also suspect that it is NOT the "ignorant hillbilly" who is doing this, because if they had the type of power necessary to do this they would most assuredly use it to better their OWN conditions (economically and socially). Logically, it would be someone higher on the food chain who has the power to implement laws, policies, and procedures to exact the desired effect. Race was invented solely to practice RACISM (white supremacy) and that is what it has been used for most efficiently. So we only need to look at 2 things: who is in power and what "race" have they asssigned to themselves to see who is effectively practicing racism against all the "others".

All white people don't have to do everything...it's like a puzzle. White people decide at any time what they are going to do to maintain, expand, and refine the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) and how much they are going to do. So don't count Joe Blow living next door to you out...he can still do some things to maintain, expand, and refine the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...even if he doesn't make more money than you...or the white person sleeping on the park bench can still say and/or do something to keep this unjust SYSTEM going.

MsTreated wrote:
We can use any definition we choose to define words already in use or make them up as we go along. The point is to COMMUNICATE thoughts, and ideas. Words are tools that white supremacists (racists) use to deceive and manipulate non-white people (especially under the guise of 'explanations". Non-white people would be wise to study and decode them well. And make up a few to get their "thoughts and intentions across as well.

I suspect the idea is to communicate reality...what we are seeing. Thoughts are words. Build THE LOGIC of what you are trying to do into the definition of the word and use that word with that definition. That logic has to be THE LOGIC...meaning logic that leads to the revelation of truth...otherwise it is illogical.

MsTreated wrote:
Here is my contribution:

telegony: an unsuccessful attempt to cover the "sins" and whoredom of white females who in effect, "raped" black men and continued to "dally" with them behind their husbandís backs producing more "mixed" children which required "explanations.

Very interesting.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MsTreated



Joined: 01 May 2003
Posts: 33
Location: Chicago Vicinity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:54 am† †Post subject: The Big Jig Saw Reply with quote

Virtual God wrote: >>>"All white people don't have to do everything...it's like a puzzle. White people decide at any time what they are going to do to maintain, expand, and refine the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) and how much they are going to do. So don't count Joe Blow living next door to you out...he can still do some things to maintain, expand, and refine the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...even if he doesn't make more money than you...or the white person sleeping on the park bench can still say and/or do something to keep this unjust SYSTEM going."<<<<


I was attempting to address the previous poster who indicated that it is mainly the "ignorant hillbilly" who is practicing racism. I suspect that Billy Joe Jim Bob had very little to do with the injection of the AIDS virus into the people in South Africa or the violation of the sovereignty of other non-white governed countries on this planet. WHITE SUPREMACISTS in high places are practicing racism in a more effective way than Billy Joe Jim Bob. White people tend to attempt to disclaim the practicing of racism outside of the Klan and the "hillbilly". I do indeed get your point about not discounting Joe Blow next door. You are correct. I suspect Joe Blow would not trade places with even Michael Jordan if it meant he had to be a nigger under the system of white supremacy (racism). The person on the park bench has a lesser chance of being mistreated than me if he is a white person. I conclude that white people truly do function as white people at all times, in all places - even if it is from their bed on a park bench. And as long as they have the capability of practicing racism they are a racist suspect. * deep sigh*
_________________
Utchau Metut: "the weighing of words" - the evaluation of concepts, ideas, beliefs, behavioral shaping factors, and spiritual practices"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:11 am† †Post subject: Re: The Big Jig Saw Reply with quote

MsTreated wrote:
Virtual God wrote: >>>"All white people don't have to do everything...it's like a puzzle. White people decide at any time what they are going to do to maintain, expand, and refine the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) and how much they are going to do. So don't count Joe Blow living next door to you out...he can still do some things to maintain, expand, and refine the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...even if he doesn't make more money than you...or the white person sleeping on the park bench can still say and/or do something to keep this unjust SYSTEM going."<<<<


I was attempting to address the previous poster who indicated that it is mainly the "ignorant hillbilly" who is practicing racism. I suspect that Billy Joe Jim Bob had very little to do with the injection of the AIDS virus into the people in South Africa or the violation of the sovereignty of other non-white governed countries on this planet. WHITE SUPREMACISTS in high places are practicing racism in a more effective way than Billy Joe Jim Bob. White people tend to attempt to disclaim the practicing of racism outside of the Klan and the "hillbilly". I do indeed get your point about not discounting Joe Blow next door. You are correct. I suspect Joe Blow would not trade places with even Michael Jordan if it meant he had to be a nigger under the system of white supremacy (racism). The person on the park bench has a lesser chance of being mistreated than me if he is a white person. I conclude that white people truly do function as white people at all times, in all places - even if it is from their bed on a park bench. And as long as they have the capability of practicing racism they are a racist suspect. * deep sigh*

Don't sigh MsTreated...you are using the most economical tool in this prison of injustice...words. We should all focus on using this tool in the most economical way...revealing truth.

That is when the behavior is neutralized and the glitch becomes apparent. The glitch being...white people are gonna cut the "hard line"...and then what's next? Brute force.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations