Joined: 19 Apr 2003
|Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:04 am Post subject: How a White person functions
|How a White person functions
This experiment is designed to help a nonwhite person understand what a White person is from the FUNCTIONAL perspective; in contrast to the physical appearance perspective which the White supremacists encourage nonwhite people to focus on because of its elastic nature (they decide who "looks" White).
MATERIALS: Two or more people who classify themselves as White.
OBSERVED PHENOMENON: A person who classifies himself or herself as White will NOT alert a nonwhite person to the presence of a White person they know is a racist.
A White person is aware of and understands the BENEFITS of the system of racism White supremacy.
A White person is aware of and understands the MECHANICS of the system of racism White supremacy.
A White person is aware of and understands the necessity of some White person to practice racism in order to maintain the system of racism White supremacy.
A White person will CHOOSE to withhold constructive information about which White people practice racism because a White person wants to insure they are able to FUNCTION as a White person; they do this by withholding constructive information from nonwhite people regarding which White people practice racism.
In a system of racism White supremacy it is BETTER to be a White person than a nonwhite person.
EXPERIMENT: In the presence of a group of people including two or more White people, ask one of the White persons this question using ONLY these words:
1. \"Do you alert nonwhite people to the presence of a White person you know is a racist?\"
2. Record their answer
3. Say nothing more and record everything the other White people SAY and/or DO
1. The White person will NOT answer \"yes\" to the question, \"Do you alert nonwhite people to the presence of a White person you know is a racist?\"
2. The other White people will NOT challenge, criticize or question the White persons answer no matter what it is.
1. If by chance a White person answers \"yes\" to the question, \"Do you alert nonwhite people to the presence of a White person you know is a racist?\", ask them why they have not done it. If they claim there are no White people present who are White supremacists, ask them how they know.
2. Don't get distracted by a nonwhite person who gets nervous and try’s to divert the experiment with a joke, or a question to you, or trying to answer for a White person.