HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Strom Thurmond

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 9:13 am    Post subject: Strom Thurmond Reply with quote

People will often describe themselves as "Democrats" or "Republicans". If these terms are chosen titles of political affiliation, then what are the terms "White" and " Black" describing?

If you ask a person if they are a Democrat and they say "yes", you can ask them what that means and they will give you examples of behaviors i.e what Democrats do and what they say. This is an experiment you can try. Go find a Democrat and ask them What a Democrat is. Get a comprehensive definition of what a Democrat IS from a person who SAYS they are a Democrat

Do not get it from a "Republican" This is why you ask the critical question first, "are you a Democrat?"

If you can't get an answer to that question, don't bother asking anymore because they could be decieving you.

Here is an example of a non answer:

"ARE YOU A DEMOCRAT?"

Well, my mother was a Libertarian and my father worked for the Green party for many years. In the 1960s I marched with King...bla bla bla...Kennedy, bla bla bla..."Reagan Democrats" bla bla bla...Moammar Khadafi bla bla bla...so clearly the Democrats have done many things for this country

See what I mean?

They never answered the question.

How do I know?

Because this is the same tactic White people use when you ask them if they are a White person.

Are you a White person?

Well, my mother is from the Germanic tribes of central Europe which as we all know contained a lot of Celtic Blood; the Celts being the main population group of Ireland. The British are oppressing the Irish in northern Ireland, thats what that U2 song "sunday bloody sunday" is all about. Maybe thats why I identify with Black people so much; that and my Cherokee heritage on my fathers side

See what I mean?

They never answered the question.

I hope you understand that Im not making this up. White people have actually given me these kind of answers before. These are the nigger answers or "nigger products".

White people have certain answers they give to Black people that they don't give to White people.

When "Jane" goes down to the egg donor clinic to earn $7500.00 dollars donating her eggs and she fills out the form do you think she says all that bullshit she told you when asked her race?

Thats what I mean, White people have all kinds of answers they reserve for non white people; "nigger products" are words, statements or answers given to non white people by White people that confuse and/or obscure truth.

And White people have them for all areas of people activity.

Heres an example of a "nigger product" in the area of activity called labor:

"What criteria is used to make performance evaluations?"

well, a number of factors are taken into consideration anytime a new position opens or a person qualifies for promotion. Indeed, many of our best employees not only meet but exceed their own personal goals when working for the Acme corporation. We encourage this type of positive outlook with a variety of programs including our "minor[ity] Management Dynamics" course which is highly recommended...bla bla bla"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

See what I mean?

The newly hired "White boy" that you trained is now your supervisor and when you try to find out HOW he was able to do that by asking a question that reveals truth, you get handed a "nigger product".

Counter racism science is an offensive strategy. You don't wait for the "nigger product". The very first day on the job you should be asking questions. That way when it comes time to decieve you, the White supremacists hafta work harder to make sure they don't contradict themselves.

But most importantly, You must use words in a manner that reveals truth. Counter racist codification is designed to FIND OUT what words work best to keep a non white person from being harmed by the White supremacists.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:19 am    Post subject: EXACTLY... Reply with quote

Exactly Josh. The "democrat"/"republican" analogy was right on point. Here is an example of a white person answering the critical question (Are you a white person) but when asked "HOW do you know you're a white person" they don't respond in the same manner as if they are asked "HOW do you know you are a Democrat"...

Question being answered.

Click on that link and listen to exacltly what is being said.
HelixHair

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:14 pm    Post subject: Suspicious behavior Reply with quote

Core pieces of the CR curriculum. Excellent posts Josh and Virtual_God.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: