HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Adios

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnySmash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: Adios Reply with quote

I'm tired of arguing with you guys. If you can even call what the people on this site do "arguing". Every time I post all you do is point fingers at me and try to make me out to be a racist.

Well let me tell you something: YOU are the racist ones. You always say whites are the only ones that can be racists?? Saying THAT is racist. Just thinking that whites harbor a huge anti-black conspiracy is both offensive to me and racist towards whites.

I'm not saying there aren't white racists out there, but they are not as common and as widespread as you believe. There are racists of ALL races.

After seeing this site and vnnforum.com I see it's hopeless. All these racists are brainwashed, ignorant, and stubborn. This site claims counter-racism? You can't and shouldn't fight racism with more racism.

Why did I make this decision? I came to this site and saw that my replies had been responded to, and I knew this: whatever you guys said wasn't going to be coherent, and that it would be accusing and offensive. I'm tired of trying to prove to you guys that there isn't a white supremacy conspiracy, as you don't seem to have any means of providing a counter-argument- yet you STILL don't believe me.

It's very frusterating, and I see you are all as stubborn and IGNORANT as they come. Intelligence is inquiry, so maybe you should ask yourselves why you believe in your racist views. Because it IS true? Why? Or do you simply WISH it were true??

Thank god people like you and the people at vnnforum.com are all looked down upon.

That's it. Now I expect whoever replies will try to take something I say and construe it as racist, or perhaps try to point out hidden messages I am trying to make. Fine. I don't care. There aren't any, but all of your minds can dwell in your own twisted logic. I'm going back to the real world, and I'm never coming here again.

-JohnnySmash
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Smash,

Why didn't you just pretend to be a Black person?

You could have made all the statements you made While pretending to be a nigger"

whats tha matter,

don't wanna hafta work that hard?

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: Hey JohnnySmash... Reply with quote

Hey JohnnySmash,

Wherever you go and whatever you do and/or say, produce justice.
HelixHair

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Smash wrote:

Quote:
Intelligence is inquiry...

Hmm...Under the "Sex and White Supremacy" forum, I only asked Mr. Smash to help me learn, granting that he was in posession of more constructive information than other board posters. I made inquiries. He did not provide answers---- He said "adios."

That is very interesting.

Choctow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can all learn from this lesson…conversation is reciprocal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: