HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Sex with other non-whites

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lalaphansi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Sex with other non-whites Reply with quote

Can non-white e.g people of African origin/Africans with so called Arabs, so called Asians marry each other, have children with each other or should Africans have children with Africans, so called Arabs with fellow Arabs, so called Asians with fellow Asians.

Please justify and explain your answer.
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Sex with other non-whites Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
Can non-white e.g people of African origin/Africans with so called Arabs, so called Asians marry each other, have children with each other or should Africans have children with Africans, so called Arabs with fellow Arabs, so called Asians with fellow Asians.

Non white people cannot be married in a system of racism WHITE SUPREMACY because they function as children in relation to the White supremacists.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: Sex with other non-whites Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:

It depends on what you mean when you use the word "marry". A slave on a slave ship isn't married to anybody.
lalaphansi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You knew what I mearnt so just answer the question and correct me in the process. When I said marry I mearnt going to the Registrar of marriage as a black man with a so called Asian woman and being allowed to have sex with her and have children with her instead of marrying a black woman.

So please answer instead of beating around the bush. It would make my learning much easier. By the way if non- whites don't marry each other Josh, what do they do instead or what do you call it.
Josh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:

By the way if non- whites don't marry each other Josh, what do they do instead or what do you call it.

Non white people are \"attempting marriage\".

They are ATTEMPTING to prevent each other (and any offspring) from being harmed.

The racist White supremacists can take apart anything you produce faster than it takes you to put it together;

including a \"marriage\".

Im not suggesting you not ATTEMPT marriage, Im only suggesting you COMPENSATE for this phenomenon by using the United Independent Method.

Here is a compensatory technique:

http://www.counter-racism.com/cgi-bin/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=1024

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
You knew what I mearnt so just answer the question and correct me in the process.

I knew what you meant? Think about what you are saying.

lalaphansi wrote:
When I said marry I mearnt going to the Registrar of marriage as a black man with a so called Asian woman and being allowed to have sex with her and have children with her instead of marrying a black woman.

So please answer instead of beating around the bush. It would make my learning much easier. By the way if non- whites don't marry each other Josh, what do they do instead or what do you call it.

According to compensatory counter-racism codification, no non-white person can be married to another non-white person under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). You can pretend to be married to a horse.

I suspect the meat of the question you are asking is can non-white people have sexual intercourse with other non-white people and/or white people under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). All of this is covered in the codebook. You could purchase a copy of the codebook and read it for yourself instead f getting anyone elses interpretation of what it says and/or you could call Neely Fuller, the author of the codebook, and get the information of why the codebook says what it says. If you are interested in calling Mr. Fuller send me an e-mail to edward.williams@counter-racism.com and I'll send you his phone number.

Counter-Racism Codification states that white people and non-white people should not have sexual intercourse while non-white people are subject to the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) because of the POWER dynamic.
lalaphansi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes give me his number and email, I need some answers.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
Yes give me his number and email, I need some answers.

As I mentioned before, please send an e-mail to edward.williams@counter-racism.com with your request and I'll send you the number...but you're going to get pretty much the same answers. The problem is not the answers you're receiving it is with acceptance of the answers...acceptance enough to test what is being said and not lie to yourself about what is revealed during the test. Test everything.
SynQ

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Re: Sex with other non-whites Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:

I could be incorrect but I think that some Asians and Arabs classify their selves as \"White\" and are recognized as \"white\" people by \"White\" people, when a non-White person may suspect them for a non-White person because of the area of the world that is the \"home\" of the person classified as \"White\".

I suspect that if the Arab or Asian classifies their self as a \"White Person\" the suggestions of the UICC/S/C about not having sexual intercourse with persons who \"classify\" themselves as \"White\" and are recognized by others who \"classify\" them as white people would also apply to them.

The \"White Supremacists\" have led many non-White people to believe through the areas of politics, entertainment, and religion that many people who classify themselves as \"white\" are non-White, because they speak a language other than English or are not Christians.

I could be incorrect also when I say that a non-white person should ask a person if they classify his or her self as a \"White\" person in order to determine if they should engage in sexual intercourse with that person.

Example: It is easy to suspect that a so-called Mexican is a non-White person. Mexico like the United States has people who classify themselves as \"White\" and are classified as \"White\" by other \"Whites\" that call themselves Mexicans and are recognized as \"Whites\" by the \"White Family\", and Mexico has people that classify themselves as non-White and are recognized as non-White by \"White\" people and are subject to White Supremacy/Racism.

All places if not most places have some concentration of \"White\" people living there dominating non-White people. They will use the name of their home to confuse non-White people into thinking they are one of the many \"Nationalities\" or \"Races\" of the world.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Re: Sex with other non-whites Reply with quote

aytball wrote:
lalaphansi wrote:

I could be incorrect but I think that some Asians and Arabs classify their selves as \\\"White\\\" and are recognized as \\\"white\\\" people by \\\"White\\\" people, when a non-White person may suspect them for a non-White person because of the area of the world that is the \\\"home\\\" of the person classified as \\\"White\\\".

I suspect that if the Arab or Asian classifies their self as a \\\"White Person\\\" the suggestions of the UICC/S/C about not having sexual intercourse with persons who \\\"classify\\\" themselves as \\\"White\\\" and are recognized by others who \\\"classify\\\" them as white people would also apply to them.

The \\\"White Supremacists\\\" have led many non-White people to believe through the areas of politics, entertainment, and religion that many people who classify themselves as \\\"white\\\" are non-White, because they speak a language other than English or are not Christians.

I could be incorrect also when I say that a non-white person should ask a person if they classify his or her self as a \\\"White\\\" person in order to determine if they should engage in sexual intercourse with that person.

Example: It is easy to suspect that a so-called Mexican is a non-White person. Mexico like the United States has people who classify themselves as \\\"White\\\" and are classified as \\\"White\\\" by other \\\"Whites\\\" that call themselves Mexicans and are recognized as \\\"Whites\\\" by the \\\"White Family\\\", and Mexico has people that classify themselves as non-White and are recognized as non-White by \\\"White\\\" people and are subject to White Supremacy/Racism.

All places if not most places have some concentration of \\\"White\\\" people living there dominating non-White people. They will use the name of their home to confuse non-White people into thinking they are one of the many \\\"Nationalities\\\" or \\\"Races\\\" of the world.

Please place your post in the science format in the Counter-Racism Science Project forum, run the experiment, and post the data. That is the first step.

What is the first step for using the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project?

These messages will be deleted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: