HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Naturally Attracted To.....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ladyjedi-Djedet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Naturally Attracted To..... Reply with quote

Suggestion:
Do Not participate in or pursue relationships where a persons interest in you are based on characteristics associated with "beauty", attractiveness", or your ability to sexually arouse.

Likewise

Do Not focus on characteristics associated with "beauty", "attractiveness", or pursue mates based off of there ability to sexually arouse.

Reason/ Explanation:
1. None of us know what males or females are naturally attracted to or how males and females should naturally act or look like (often associated with feminine/masculine), because as long as we exist under a system of racism/white supremacy nothing is natural.

(how can something be natural, under a system that is unnatural?)

2. Under the system of racism/white supremacy the white supremacist define beauty, what is "attractive" and what is sexually arousing. So following the logic they will train you to be attracted to incorrect behavior and characteristics that serve no other practical purpose than to promote racism/white supremacy.

3. A persons ability to sexually arouse, has nothing to do with there will or ability to produce justice. By focusing on these behaviors and characteristics, we reward (under the guidance of the white supremacist) incorrect behavior.

There is no such thing as "physical attraction" or "physical preference", under a system of injustice. Only that which the white supremacist have trained non-white people to like or dislike.

Weather such things exist under a system of justice is unprovable outside of a system of justice.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: Naturally Attracted To..... Reply with quote

Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:
Suggestion:
Do Not participate in or pursue relationships where a persons interest in you are based on characteristics associated with "beauty", attractiveness", or your ability to sexually arouse.

Likewise

Do Not focus on characteristics associated with "beauty", "attractiveness", or pursue mates based off of there ability to sexually arouse.

Reason/ Explanation:
1. None of us know what males or females are naturally attracted to or how males and females should naturally act or look like (often associated with feminine/masculine), because as long as we exist under a system of racism/white supremacy nothing is natural.

(how can something be natural, under a system that is unnatural?)

2. Under the system of racism/white supremacy the white supremacist define beauty, what is "attractive" and what is sexually arousing. So following the logic they will train you to be attracted to incorrect behavior and characteristics that serve no other practical purpose than to promote racism/white supremacy.

3. A persons ability to sexually arouse, has nothing to do with there will or ability to produce justice. By focusing on these behaviors and characteristics, we reward (under the guidance of the white supremacist) incorrect behavior.

There is no such thing as "physical attraction" or "physical preference", under a system of injustice. Only that which the white supremacist have trained non-white people to like or dislike.

Weather such things exist under a system of justice is unprovable outside of a system of justice.

LadyJ,

Is it better to state:

"Do Not participate in or pursue relationships where a persons interest in you is based only on characteristics associated with "beauty", attractiveness", or your ability to sexually arouse"?
Ladyjedi-Djedet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Re: Naturally Attracted To..... Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:

LadyJ,

Is it better to state:

\"Do Not participate in or pursue relationships where a persons interest in you is based only on characteristics associated with \"beauty\", attractiveness\", or your ability to sexually arouse\"?

No

As far as my experimentation has shown.

As long as you allow such characteristics in on the process of finding a mate, under any circumstances, you allow mistreatment.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: Naturally Attracted To..... Reply with quote

Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

LadyJ,

Is it better to state:

\\\"Do Not participate in or pursue relationships where a persons interest in you is based only on characteristics associated with \\\"beauty\\\", attractiveness\\\", or your ability to sexually arouse\\\"?

No

As long as you allow such characteristics in on the process of finding a mate, under any circumstances, you allow mistreatment.

Can you post the experiment you've run in reference to this?
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: Naturally Attracted To..... Reply with quote

Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:

2. Under the system of racism/white supremacy the white supremacist define beauty, what is \"attractive\" and what is sexually arousing. So following the logic they will train you to be attracted to incorrect behavior and characteristics that serve no other practical purpose than to promote racism/white supremacy.

Ladyjedi, are you saying identifiable female sexual characteristics do not exist?

and that males must be taught to seek access to them?

Josh
Ladyjedi-Djedet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: Naturally Attracted To..... Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

LadyJ,

Is it better to state:

\\\\\\\"Do Not participate in or pursue relationships where a persons interest in you is based only on characteristics associated with \\\\\\\"beauty\\\\\\\", attractiveness\\\\\\\", or your ability to sexually arouse\\\\\\\"?

No

No problem Mr Williams

This was a thought experiment that took place over some months so the data is in several different places
give me some time to collect and organize it all and then it can be presented.
Ladyjedi-Djedet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Re: Naturally Attracted To..... Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:

2. Under the system of racism/white supremacy the white supremacist define beauty, what is \\\\\\\"attractive\\\\\\\" and what is sexually arousing. So following the logic they will train you to be attracted to incorrect behavior and characteristics that serve no other practical purpose than to promote racism/white supremacy.

Ladyjedi, are you saying identifiable female sexual characteristics do not exist?

Josh

Josh I am speaking about male and female sexual characteristics.

And I am saying that under the system of racism white supremacy,

an unnatural system where nothing is natural

and the white supremacist shape your thoughts

and the white supremacist can manufacture artificial body parts

That there are no identifiable external female or male sexual characteristics

The white supremacist are working real hard to make sure that unless you are a geneticist or gynecologist there is no way you will be able to tell (unless you have proof from a geneticist or gynecologist and I'm pretty sure they will make sure that cost more money than the average non-white person will be able to afford) Who is female and who is male. I also suspect that in order to sweeten the deal, they will make sure that
these artificial males and females (which in some cases is already true) look better than the people who are actually born male and female.

Those non-white people who insist on focusing on the importance of the size, shape, length and color of body parts may find themselves unknowingly participating in anti-sex.

However by keeping the focus on justice (and justice only) when choosing mates we partially shield ourselves from this trap.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:28 am    Post subject: Re: Naturally Attracted To..... Reply with quote

Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

LadyJ,

Is it better to state:

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Do Not participate in or pursue relationships where a persons interest in you is based only on characteristics associated with \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"beauty\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\", attractiveness\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\", or your ability to sexually arouse\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"?

No

No problem Mr Williams

This was a thought experiment that took place over some months so the data is in several different places
give me some time to collect and organize it all and then it can be presented.

Thank you madam.
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Naturally Attracted To..... Reply with quote

Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:
Josh wrote:
Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:

2. Under the system of racism/white supremacy the white supremacist define beauty, what is \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"attractive\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" and what is sexually arousing. So following the logic they will train you to be attracted to incorrect behavior and characteristics that serve no other practical purpose than to promote racism/white supremacy.

Josh

The white supremacist are working real hard to make sure that unless you are a geneticist or gynecologist there is no way you will be able to tell (unless you have proof from a geneticist or gynecologist and I'm pretty sure they will make sure that cost more money than the average non-white person will be able to afford) Who is female and who is male. I also suspect that in order to sweeten the deal, they will make sure that
these artificial males and females (which in some cases is already true) look better than the people who are actually born male and female.

Those non-white people who insist on focusing on the importance of the size, shape, length and color of body parts may find themselves unknowingly participating in anti-sex.

However by keeping the focus on justice (and justice only) when choosing mates we partially shield ourselves from this trap.

Hmmm...

If justice is a behavior that both males and females can practice, what evidence do you suggest I use to determine if a person is male or female?

Josh
Ladyjedi-Djedet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Re: Naturally Attracted To..... Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:
Josh wrote:
Ladyjedi-Djedet wrote:

2. Under the system of racism/white supremacy the white supremacist define beauty, what is \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"attractive\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" and what is sexually arousing. So following the logic they will train you to be attracted to incorrect behavior and characteristics that serve no other practical purpose than to promote racism/white supremacy.

Josh

Hmmm...

If justice is a behavior that both males and females can practice, what evidence do you suggest I use to determine if a person is male or female?

Josh

You ask the person a very specific question.

Were you born male or female?
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, ah...er...

OK.

In the name of counter racist science, I will run the experiment (even though I might get the shit slapped outta me)

Thank for the suggestion.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Well, ah...er...

OK.

In the name of counter racist science, I will run the experiment (even though I might get the shit slapped outta me)

Thank for the suggestion.

Josh

Run what exeriment?
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The experiment to determine what happens when I ask a person with juicy red lips, smooth chocolate skin, big titts, a tiny waist and a fat ass:

"were you born male or female?"

THAT experiment.

Josh
Ladyjedi-Djedet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
The experiment to determine what happens when I ask a person with juicy red lips, smooth chocolate skin, big titts, a tiny waist and a fat ass:

\"were you born male or female?\"

THAT experiment.

Josh

Josh come on man are you serious??????????
I really admire you, but your response is disappointing as hell.
But thats what happens when you have expectations.

Josh, do you go around asking all people who appear to have features associated with being white
if they are white?

Or do you ask in situations dealing with racism/white supremacy?

And are you saying that under this system, with all the medical advances that white people
have made and invested in,
And considering that white people determine what is "beauty" "attractive" etc.
that only a female (as you so bluntly stated) can have:
"juicy red lips, smooth chocolate skin, big titts, a tiny waist and a fat ass?"

Are you saying that you have never made an air in judgment as to weather someone was male or female?

Are you saying that you have never been confused as to weather someone was male or female?

Is a female with:
juicy red lips, smooth chocolate
skin, big titts, a tiny waist and a fat ass
more capable of producing justice than a female without such features?

Do all non-white women have juicy red lips? If not does that make them less entitled to mates
even if they are producing justice to the best of their ability?

Do all non-white women have skin the color of chocolate? If not does that make them less entitled to mates

Do all non-white women have big titts? If not does that make them less entitled to mates

Do all non-white women have a tiny waist and a fat ass? If not does that make them less entitled to mates

In a system of injustice, what practical value does juicy red lips, smooth chocolate
skin, big titts, a tiny waist and a fat ass serve in producing justice?

Why do you keep making this about non-white females, when my post clearly states non-white males
and females?

Let me make this very clear, the suggestion was made in terms of situations where you are pursuing or being
perused by possible mates. Not passing people in the street, in groceries stores, or on jobs.
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh come on man are you serious??????????

Yes

Josh, do you go around asking all people who appear to have features associated with being white
if they are white?

If they are female and I wanna have sexual intercourse with them?

YES

Or do you ask in situations dealing with racism/white supremacy?

YES

And are you saying that under this system, with all the medical advances that white people
have made and invested in,
And considering that white people determine what is \"beauty\" \"attractive\" etc.
that only a female (as you so bluntly stated) can have:
\"juicy red lips, smooth chocolate skin, big titts, a tiny waist and a fat ass?\"

NO, Im just admitting what gets my attention sexually.

Are you saying that you have never made an air in judgment as to weather someone was male or female?

Not one that resulted in me practicing anti sexual behavior.

Are you saying that you have never been confused as to weather someone was male or female?

NO.

Is a female with:
juicy red lips, smooth chocolate
skin, big titts, a tiny waist and a fat ass
more capable of producing justice than a female without such features?

No

Do all non-white women have juicy red lips?

NO

If not does that make them less entitled to mates

NO

Do all non-white women have skin the color of chocolate?

NO

NO

Do all non-white women have big titts?

NO

NO

Do all non-white women have a tiny waist and a fat ass?

NO

NO

In a system of injustice, what practical value does juicy red lips, smooth chocolate
skin, big titts, a tiny waist and a fat ass serve in producing justice?

Non white females who "present" that way can easily gain and hold the attention of non white males.

Why do you keep making this about non-white females, when my post clearly states non-white males
and females?

Because Im a non white male.

Let me make this very clear, the suggestion was made in terms of situations where you are pursuing or being
perused by possible mates. Not passing people in the street, in groceries stores, or on jobs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the suggestion.

Now for some clarification.

My response was an attempt (albeit a vulgar/crude one) to remind you of what its like to be a male and the dificulty we may have using your suggestion.

Quote:
"Do Not focus on characteristics associated with \"beauty\", \"attractiveness\", or pursue mates based off of there ability to sexually arouse."

The suggestion I use is on pg 197 of the UICCSC:

"Give most sexual attention, and all sexual allegiance, only to those victims of racism [non-white persons] of opposite [complimentary] sex, who, to the best of their ability, seek, at all times, to speak and act to resist and/or eliminate racism (White Supremacy)"

That way, victims of racism can use the sexual characteristics that they posess and that they are attracted to as "tools" for the production of justice.

Instead of trying to deny them.

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: