HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

White and Nonwhite Sex and Confusion

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: White and Nonwhite Sex and Confusion Reply with quote

I have heard Neely Fuller say that when a white and nonwhite people have sex that the nonwhite person becomes more confused and weak and that the nonwhite person "becomes messed up for life" as a result of having sexual intercourse(repeatedly I assume) with a white person. I am not sure what he means when he says "messed up for life". I am assuming and I could be incorrect that he means that the nonwhite person will not be effective in fighting Racism/White Supremacy because of his/her extremely confused mental condition as a result of sex with a White person. He/she believes because a White person has sex with them that White people" love" nonwhite people and the problem is NOT Racism/White Supremacy but some other problem.


Is there a cure for this? Is a nonwhite person truly" messed up" in the head for life because he/she willingly or unwillingly had sex with a white person a few times? Can't the nonwhite person just "snap out of it" after a while and understand that they exist in a system of White
Supremacy/Racism?

On a another note, does a nonwhite female/male become "black trash" to another nonwhite male/female because they had sexual intercourse with a white person? What I mean by "black trash" is less desirable, is deformed has a character defect in some way as a result of having sex with White people. Some nonwhite males will not be bothered with a nonwhite female if it becomes known to him that she has dated/had sex with a White man. I'm not sure how other nonwhite females view nonwhite males who have dated/had sex with white females. I suspect that it is not really all that important. I think that this may have to do that nonwhite females outnumber nonwhite males and so just getting a "decent" nonwhite male is good enough. Maybe some other nonwhite females can "step to the mic" and sound off.


Trina
_________________
When the student is ready to learn the teacher will appear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have heard Neely Fuller say that when a white and nonwhite people have sex that the nonwhite person becomes more confused and weak and that the nonwhite person "becomes messed up for life" as a result of having sexual intercourse(repeatedly I assume) with a white person.



Trina, I suspect Fuller is discussing a phenomenon he observes. But I can tell you from personal experience that engaging in sexual intercourse with a White person retards your ability to counter the system of racism White supremacy.

Not only do you become more confused about what racism is; but even when you do recognize it, you feel disqualified to counter it.


This was my experience while engaging in such behavior.


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do white people have sexual intercourse with non-white people to deceive non-white people into thinking white people don't want to have sexual intercourse with non-white people?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Do white people have sexual intercourse with non-white people to deceive non-white people into thinking white people don't want to have sexual intercourse with non-white people?


Rephrase your question. I don't understand it.
_________________
When the student is ready to learn the teacher will appear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: White and Nonwhite Sex and Confusion Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
I have heard Neely Fuller say that when a white and nonwhite people have sex that the nonwhite person becomes more confused and weak and that the nonwhite person "becomes messed up for life" as a result of having sexual intercourse(repeatedly I assume) with a white person. I am not sure what he means when he says "messed up for life". I am assuming and I could be incorrect that he means that the nonwhite person will not be effective in fighting Racism/White Supremacy because of his/her extremely confused mental condition as a result of sex with a White person. He/she believes because a White person has sex with them that White people" love" nonwhite people and the problem is NOT Racism/White Supremacy but some other problem.


Is there a cure for this? Is a nonwhite person truly" messed up" in the head for life because he/she willingly or unwillingly had sex with a white person a few times? Can't the nonwhite person just "snap out of it" after a while and understand that they exist in a system of White
Supremacy/Racism?

On a another note, does a nonwhite female/male become "black trash" to another nonwhite male/female because they had sexual intercourse with a white person? What I mean by "black trash" is less desirable, is deformed has a character defect in some way as a result of having sex with White people. Some nonwhite males will not be bothered with a nonwhite female if it becomes known to him that she has dated/had sex with a White man. I'm not sure how other nonwhite females view nonwhite males who have dated/had sex with white females. I suspect that it is not really all that important. I think that this may have to do that nonwhite females outnumber nonwhite males and so just getting a "decent" nonwhite male is good enough. Maybe some other nonwhite females can "step to the mic" and sound off.


Trina


Yes. I think a non-white person can come to an understanding of its effect and stop engaging in sexual activity/play with white persons. I think it is also possible that a non-white person can become more knowledgable about the practice of R/WS, generally, and in the area of sex, specifically, than would have been the case without the experience. However, it does come at a substantial cost.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?


Last edited by HelixHair on Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: White and Nonwhite Sex and Confusion Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Trina wrote:
I have heard Neely Fuller say that when a white and nonwhite people have sex that the nonwhite person becomes more confused and weak and that the nonwhite person "becomes messed up for life" as a result of having sexual intercourse(repeatedly I assume) with a white person. I am not sure what he means when he says "messed up for life". I am assuming and I could be incorrect that he means that the nonwhite person will not be effective in fighting Racism/White Supremacy because of his/her extremely confused mental condition as a result of sex with a White person. He/she believes because a White person has sex with them that White people" love" nonwhite people and the problem is NOT Racism/White Supremacy but some other problem.


Is there a cure for this? Is a nonwhite person truly" messed up" in the head for life because he/she willingly or unwillingly had sex with a white person a few times? Can't the nonwhite person just "snap out of it" after a while and understand that they exist in a system of White
Supremacy/Racism?

On a another note, does a nonwhite female/male become "black trash" to another nonwhite male/female because they had sexual intercourse with a white person? What I mean by "black trash" is less desirable, is deformed has a character defect in some way as a result of having sex with White people. Some nonwhite males will not be bothered with a nonwhite female if it becomes known to him that she has dated/had sex with a White man. I'm not sure how other nonwhite females view nonwhite males who have dated/had sex with white females. I suspect that it is not really all that important. I think that this may have to do that nonwhite females outnumber nonwhite males and so just getting a "decent" nonwhite male is good enough. Maybe some other nonwhite females can "step to the mic" and sound off.


Trina


Yes. I think a non-white person can come to an understanding of its effect and stop engaging in sexual activity/play with white persons. I think it is also possible that a non-white person can become more knowledgable about the practice of R/WS, generally, and in the area of sex than would have been the case without the experience. However, it does come at a substantial cost.


Okay, thank you for your response Helixhair. Do you think that nonwhite males/females become less "sexually desirable" to other nonwhite males and females if they have engaged in sexual intercourse with White people?If so, why is that? If not, why don't you think that is the case?
Trina
_________________
When the student is ready to learn the teacher will appear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: White and Nonwhite Sex and Confusion Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Trina wrote:
I have heard Neely Fuller say that when a white and nonwhite people have sex that the nonwhite person becomes more confused and weak and that the nonwhite person "becomes messed up for life" as a result of having sexual intercourse(repeatedly I assume) with a white person. I am not sure what he means when he says "messed up for life". I am assuming and I could be incorrect that he means that the nonwhite person will not be effective in fighting Racism/White Supremacy because of his/her extremely confused mental condition as a result of sex with a White person. He/she believes because a White person has sex with them that White people" love" nonwhite people and the problem is NOT Racism/White Supremacy but some other problem.


Is there a cure for this? Is a nonwhite person truly" messed up" in the head for life because he/she willingly or unwillingly had sex with a white person a few times? Can't the nonwhite person just "snap out of it" after a while and understand that they exist in a system of White
Supremacy/Racism?

On a another note, does a nonwhite female/male become "black trash" to another nonwhite male/female because they had sexual intercourse with a white person? What I mean by "black trash" is less desirable, is deformed has a character defect in some way as a result of having sex with White people. Some nonwhite males will not be bothered with a nonwhite female if it becomes known to him that she has dated/had sex with a White man. I'm not sure how other nonwhite females view nonwhite males who have dated/had sex with white females. I suspect that it is not really all that important. I think that this may have to do that nonwhite females outnumber nonwhite males and so just getting a "decent" nonwhite male is good enough. Maybe some other nonwhite females can "step to the mic" and sound off.


Trina


Yes. I think a non-white person can come to an understanding of its effect and stop engaging in sexual activity/play with white persons. I think it is also possible that a non-white person can become more knowledgable about the practice of R/WS, generally, and in the area of sex than would have been the case without the experience. However, it does come at a substantial cost.


Okay, thank you for your response Helixhair. Do you think that nonwhite males/females become less "sexually desirable" to other nonwhite males and females if they have engaged in sexual intercourse with White people?If so, why is that? If not, why don't you think that is the case?
Trina


I don't know the answer to either of those questions except as it relates to me. I am not attracted to any male who does not follow logic. It is not what he did previously that will disqualify him from sexual activity with me. It is what he is doing at the time that I meet him. I am aware of no instance in which a non-white male pursued me less vigorously after learning that I used to engage in sexual activity with a white male.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
ladyz



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Posts: 34

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. William or Mr. Josh

I would say this about your observation, would you fault someone who has been taught this but didn't believe it until he/she experience it for themselves?

Case point: I did a study on biracial identity in the United Kingdom using a qualitative method and talked with British biracial adults, however what I discovered through research are typical patterns of socialisation process of internalisation or externalisation issues with identity and race based on the family structure and the dynamic of power with a person that is deemed white.

My understanding of it is that 'confusion' sets in when issues of family are fragmented and sterotypical assumption are normalised; creating a confusion construct of self when engaging interracially especially when society of the masses of those in power established and maintained the system of identifying inferority of the 'other'.

Nevertheless, 'confusion' may be overcome when the family system is healthy and the processation of identity is intact throughout development enabling the offspring to develop skills of adaptation to indifference from those within the world...

What do you gentleman think? Please be advise that my study was conducted in England bearing in mind its history...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ladyz wrote:
Mr. William or Mr. Josh

I would say this about your observation, would you fault someone who has been taught this but didn't believe it until he/she experience it for themselves?

Case point: I did a study on biracial identity in the United Kingdom using a qualitative method and talked with British biracial adults, however what I discovered through research are typical patterns of socialisation process of internalisation or externalisation issues with identity and race based on the family structure and the dynamic of power with a person that is deemed white.

My understanding of it is that 'confusion' sets in when issues of family are fragmented and sterotypical assumption are normalised; creating a confusion construct of self when engaging interracially especially when society of the masses of those in power established and maintained the system of identifying inferority of the 'other'.

Nevertheless, 'confusion' may be overcome when the family system is healthy and the processation of identity is intact throughout development enabling the offspring to develop skills of adaptation to indifference from those within the world...

What do you gentleman think? Please be advise that my study was conducted in England bearing in mind its history...

I fault only the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) for anything that happens to a non-white person that shouldn't happen to a non-white person because the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are in charge of all of the other people in this universe.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ladyz



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Posts: 34

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand now sir when I was out researching it reality of race of being mixed the experience itself made me emotional and depressed.

And after talking with my daddy, I could not understand why he desired only black folk to marry and date black folk. After visiting my parents last Christmas, my daddy and I had a deep conversation about it.

I understand why he felt the way he did especially my grand mother, however, when one is young and dumb, one does try to give white folk the benefit of the doubt of not being hateful and after seeing the truth, I was filled with sadness and despair and could not understand how could some be so hateful that is not love nor Christian or even goodness.

However, I now understand fully as a young adult still learning, so if I should ever have a child, I will try my best to explain this to him or her because it truly is not worth it. If it wasn't for my daddy, I would not walk away but he is a good man and told me that at best all I can do is fight and stay humble.

The pain of unawareness cuts like a knife deep when one discovers that some white folk are cruel but then again I am not God so my belief keeps me strong; they will be dealt with in time and will experience the hate as cast upon my people and other people of colour. This gives short comfort at least in this life and as for those that participated in my study I don't hold anything against any of them they black parent had no idea how life would be; but time and time again the literature reflects the attitude and behaviour of those in the majority and this is what I found to be very disturbing indeed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ladyz wrote:
Mr. William or Mr. Josh

I would say this about your observation, would you fault someone who has been taught this but didn't believe it until he/she experience it for themselves?

..



No ma'am, I will not blame the victim of racism.


Look at it this way. Racism White supremacy is like a prison. Some of the inmates are gonna hafta have sexual intercourse with the guards in order to understand that the guards have no intention of ending the existence of the prison.

Now I don't know how much fuckin the average inmate needs to do before they figure this out.


But the damage done to the nonwhite person is tremendous; and heres why.


The non white person is carried farther and farther away from seeing the connection between HOW THE GUARDS FUNCTION AND THE EXISTENCE OF THE PRISON.

Let me repeat that for the hard of hearing:


the connection between HOW THE GUARDS FUNCTION AND THE EXISTENCE OF THE PRISON.


When you engage in sexual intercourse with a White person in a system of racism White supremacy YOU ARE BEING RAPED.

Why?

Because you ain't supposed to be in prison in the first place!

Matter of fact, the RACE PRISON should not even exist.


It would be better for a White person to shoot a non white person in the head than have sexual intercourse with them.


At least then the damage is limited.

(please don't ask me how I know this)

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ladyz



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Posts: 34

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Josh no disrespect intended, however, I can't process any thing you suggested, if you are not a black person and is Jewish your experience isn't comparable to a person of colour.

And by your suggestion it appears that you are somewhat confused as you have already stated on another thread that you are Jewish but 'claim' to be a 'black nig__' and then you claim that you have a black girlfriend, therefore, your statement along merits confusion because if that is your picture, then the logic should dictate that it would be better for you to put a bullet in your black lover's head to spare of the pain of experiencing confusion by engaging in sexual activity with a white person; and you dear are white (judging by the picture).

And as I see it, since the Palestians have suffered at the hands of the Jews and had their land stolen while black americans have been subjected to cruelty picturalised within the media by white Jewish directors and actors and mistreated based solely on skin colour then that in turns makes your argument 'mad' and you at best problematic.

Therefore, I have decided to not partake any additional discussion with you as I suspect that you and some other members are in the U.S. and the reality that you live may not be a happy one because as I see it, these theories of blame, blame, blame is personalised and not subjective to all people of colour throughout the world. In any event, I wish you and others members a Happy New Year and filled with love and happiness.

Good day and good bye.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ladyz wrote:

Therefore, I have decided to not partake any additional discussion with you .



This ain't a discussion board.



Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations