HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

DOCUMENTARY FILM AND ON-GOING VIDEO PROJECT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aza

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: DOCUMENTARY FILM AND ON-GOING VIDEO PROJECT Reply with quote

HI VICTIMS OF RACISM:

MY PARTNER AND MYSELF HAVE SET DOWN AND COME UP WITH SOME CREATIVE IDEAS THAT WE THINK WOULD AID IN COUNTERING RACISM[WHITE SUPREMACY]. SINCE NON-WHITE PEOPLE ARE TARGETED THROUGH AUDIO AND VISUALIZATION, WE ARE PROPOSING A PROJECT IN THIS AREA THAT I HAVE LISTED BELOW. PLEASE RESPOND BY THIS FRIDAY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ASSISTING IN THIS PROJECT. I AM SUGGESTING THAT WE BEGIN THIS PROJECT IN JANUARY. I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING TO REPLACE WHITE SUPREMACY WITH JUSTICE.

Counter-Racism Ideas

1. Monthly video recording counter racist strategies and techniques in the 9 areas of people activity
a. Video recordings would become a part of the counter-racism.com documentary, a one year film documentary project. (30 min. segments available on the counter-racism.com television network.)
b. Held in a different location per month agreed upon by the participants.
c. Participants involved should keep a scientific journal containing constructive information, strategies and techniques in the area of people activity of focus for that month. The journal will allow the participanst to record their thoughts, observations, actions, and behaviors involving the area of activity. During the recording, participants will be asked to share portions of their journal they feel comfortable sharing.
d. 60 minute sessions [tentative].
e. Participants should come prepared with questions, comments, and observations about the area of people activity.
f. All recorded video will be edited and displayed on counter-racism TV and/or sold in the counter-racism mall.

One Year Documentary Film Project

1. Objective: To provide constructive strategies and solutions to problems for non-white people in the specific areas of:
a. Economics
b. Education
c. Entertainment
d. Labor
e. Law
f. Religion
g. Politics
h. Sex
i. War

Goal: To provide solutions to problems that non-white people may encounter on a daily basis without creating more problems while simultaneously solving the problem of racism [White Supremacy].

Purpose: To produce a system of justice; justice: meaning guaranteeing that NO person is mistreated and guaranteeing that the person, who needs the MOST help, receives the most help. Currently, we exist in a system of injustice. The greatest injustice known to people of the known universe is White Supremacy [Racism]. Therefore, White Supremacy [Racism] is THE biggest problem for the people of the known universe and stands in the way of solving other problems that people may encounter on a daily basis.

Project Description:
• A film which documents conversations, experiments, and lectures pertaining to constructive strategies and solutions to problems for non-white people in the specific areas of: Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Religion, Politics, Sex, and War.
• Over a course of one year, audio and video recording will be conducted and collected, as well as historical/archival information, media clips (movies, music video, news, commercials, etc.) pertaining to the specific areas of people activity listed above.
• Participants for this project will and can include ANY AND EVERY PERSON INTERESTED IN SOLVING PROBLEMS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY SOLVING THE BIGGEST PROBLEM KNOWN TO PEOPLE, RACISM [WHITE SUPREMACY].

Materials/Resources:
A. The following positions will need to be filled for this successful completion of this project: [keep in mind that you are not limited to one job]
o Director(s)
o Producer(s)
o Video/Film Editor(s)
o Cast/Individuals Involved
o Camera person (at least 2-3)
o Sound/Music Director(s)
o Photographer(s)
o Driver(s)
B. Materials needed:
Digital Video Cameras, Tripods, Microphones (Boom Mic), Voice Recording Devices, Monitors, DVD or other Play device, Speakers, Video/Audio Production Software (FinalCut, etc.)
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent suggestion. I'm available and can provide some of the materials such:

o Video Recording Devices
o Tripod
o Microphone (Boom Mic)
o DVD Production
o Video/Audio Production Software

I can also provide some assistance in the following roles:

o Director(s)
o Producer(s)
o Video/Film Editor(s)
o Cast/Individuals Involved
o Camera person (at least 2-3)
o Sound/Music Director(s)
o Driver(s)

I don't know very much about any of the roles but I am willing to learn. While learning how to do any of these tasks on the Counter-Racism Film Project I will also be using my time and energy toward replacing racism (white supremacy) with justice.

Please let me know how I can get involved.
aza

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: film project Reply with quote

Thanks for responding so promptly, by Friday, we will know who else will want to be involved and we can move forward. I was thinking that this Sunday evening we could have a conference call for all those interested in working on the project.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: film project Reply with quote

aza wrote:
Thanks for responding so promptly, by Friday, we will know who else will want to be involved and we can move forward. I was thinking that this Sunday evening we could have a conference call for all those interested in working on the project.

Sounds good. Please submit a post under the Following THE LOGIC forum under the appropriate thread (Counter-Racism Codetalk Conference Call) to announce the Counter-Racism Conference Call for Sunday. You can use the existing conference call numbers. They are good until the end of January. I look forward to the call.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: film project Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
aza wrote:

Sounds good. Please submit a post under the Following THE LOGIC forum under the appropriate thread (Counter-Racism Codetalk Conference Call) to announce the Counter-Racism Conference Call for Sunday. You can use the existing conference call numbers. They are good until the end of January. I look forward to the call.
If I may be of some service in the area of audio production and editing, I can be reached @ winston.wolfe@counter-racism.com

Winston
bapoondiwa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like an interesting project. I have experience in video and film editing and can also provide a microphone.
aza

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Project Update Reply with quote

Hi:

Recently, I posted information about a documentary film projected that I was interested in doing with the help of other victims of racism who are interested in producing a system of justice. The documentary is intended to focus on the 9 areas of people activity and include: experiments, audio/video clips, media images, still images, and whatever else anyone can think of. I posted the outline for the documentary and I need assistance in developing this project into one that could be ready for production in ayears time.

What I need from everyone:

audio and video clips dealing with the 9 areas of people activity
media images (music videos, commericals, movie clips, news clips, etc) that fall under the 9 areas of people activity
experiments
Ideas on what topics under each catergory should be focused on. For example under the area of Sex, possible topics could be: male/female relationships, sexual intercourse, antisexual behavior (gay/lesbianism), etc.

I would like to get some feed back from everyone and possibly have another conference call this Sunday.

[FOR AN OVERVIEW OF THE PROJECT SEE--Film Project Thread 1]

aza

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject: For Film Project Reply with quote

Could persons let me know if they could provide what was listed for this project or if they are interested in helping it move forward. I would like to submit it to the film festival next year so time is of essence.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: For Film Project Reply with quote

aza wrote:
Could persons let me know if they could provide what was listed for this project or if they are interested in helping it move forward. I would like to submit it to the film festival next year so time is of essence.

I apologize...I thought I did.

I have some audio, counter-racist experiments, some video, etc. I probably have a little of everything you've posted. How can I help you to coordinate this?
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: For Film Project Reply with quote

aza wrote:

Hi aza,

I agree non-white people are under constant bombardment of negative messages from audio-visual media run or controlled by racists (white supremacists). Audio would seem to present a few less obstacles to collaboration than does video/film--like being in the same location.

The successful production of this documentary project looks to me to hang on point (c) of your original post. I don?t see much of that ongoing, apart from what people have contributed to this site up to this day.

I am not finding it easy to get Counter-Racist science down, let alone share it with an audience...and I suspect I?m not alone on in this. And that is just textual or informal conversation, not even on recorded audio, or on camera.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: