HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

The White Man is the Devil
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ladyz wrote:
Mr. Josh I only typing this to you for clarification..

Are you a white person?
After reviewing your picture you looked like my great grand daddy but younger due to slavery and race mixing of course. I don't want to offend you but if you are Jewish, what makes you black? And what is a 'N'? As I see that you have identified classica characterisation of intelligence which has been assigned by European domination through history.. so what I'm trying to say what is a "N"? And are you white?

Excellent questions.
The Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ladyz wrote:

Are you a white person?
After reviewing your picture you looked like my great grand daddy but younger due to slavery and race mixing of course. I don't want to offend you but if you are Jewish, what makes you black? And what is a 'N'? As I see that you have identified classica characterisation of intelligence which has been assigned by European domination through history.. so what I'm trying to say what is a "N"? And are you white?

Actually, that is not a picture of Josh. That is a picture of a European Jew from the 1940s I believe.

It has something to do with the Holocaust.

Josh's picture choice is an expression of one of his basic fears.

As I have stated before many blacks have a deep seated fear that White supremacy is gonna make a move on the black community and solve the "Nigger problem" the way Hitler tried to solve the "Jew problem".

.....AIDS.

.....drugs.

.....prisons.

.....Hurricane Katrina.

It's all viewed as part of a plan for black racial annihilation.

Josh fears that he will be next on the hit parade.
ONMYWAVELENGTH

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:
ladyz wrote:

Are you a white person?
After reviewing your picture you looked like my great grand daddy but younger due to slavery and race mixing of course. I don't want to offend you but if you are Jewish, what makes you black? And what is a 'N'? As I see that you have identified classica characterisation of intelligence which has been assigned by European domination through history.. so what I'm trying to say what is a \"N\"? And are you white?

Actually, that is not a picture of Josh. That is a picture of a European Jew from the 1940s I believe.

Oh right - I was also wondering about that picture!
Josh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ladyz wrote:

Are you a white person?

Greetings Ladyz,

I will quote your questions; and provide the answers.

Are you a white person?

No.

what makes you black?

Im a victim of racism White supremacy (the White supremacists)

what is a 'N'?

The fourteenth letter of the English alphabet.

Josh
ladyz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the only reason why I went back on my word to return is to finish this..First of all my questions were not directed at you observer nor you ONMYWAVELENGTH therefore, you should have remained silent.
Secondly, I do recall a post from you 'Josh' where you clearly stated that you were Jewish and told wrote something about that picture being you and a white person said that you weren't white and that dear is the trust of the matter. You then went on and wrote about your girlfriend being black.

Let me make this very clear for you and your Jewish American online groupies, Jewish struggles are not comparable to black folks, Jews were wandering throughout Europe for centuries, NOT AFRICANS.

\"You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor\" (Torah)

Therefore, your brainwash mechanism of trying to loop my people struggles along with your yours is truly laughable yet insulting. Another thing, only a Jew would have the nerve to write such a racist word and then disrespect me by being an arse, you Josh knew full well that you have NO RIGHT EVER TO WRITE THOSE WORDS, if you want to call yourself a NiG_ _ ER then take your hatred and directed at the clueless, other sites like black chat, playaha and those who disrespect black people all day long.

And as for you observer, What Hitler did was a result of your people actions and Hiter's madness, many black French soliders/British blacks survived Hilter NOT JEWS, so perhaps your history is one-demensional.

Therefore, I am not crying for you, your history merits no more than the next man. Don't you dare EVER try to compare your suffering with my race you have no right. Afterall, it is your race that has contributed to the hatred about my people and instigate it throughout the world and many black folks know this outside America and inside the country as well.

And by the way, if you know this character, tell him to get a life:karl_smithe@email2me.net> because I know for a fact that this person copied and pasted this and then send it to my email.

Black women like me see clearly now and will no longer trust your kind. You are no friend of mine or any black women like me therefore, I leave black men to deal with you because the ones I know wouldn't. Before I depart this site forever, I have only one final thing to say to you blind folks.

The gas, the gas, I can't breathe )cough, cough) why God have you forsaken us? Could it be because of how you act and behave without regard for anyone except yourselves... Remember that!

women like me will never embrace you until you learn how to forgive and stop hurting those who have tried to love you until then, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR BITTER SOULS
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladyz,

Please remove the picture from the last post. You may not have noticed but pictures are not allowed to be posted on the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project. I'll make sure the notice is included in the Forum Guidelines and Standards.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: